Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Omarosa......wtf

+6
zsomething
ConservaLady
Telstar
RealLindaL
Sal
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Omarosa......wtf Empty Omarosa......wtf 8/13/2018, 4:08 pm

2seaoat

How did this idiot get into the White House.  Apparently Trump has admitted flattery is why he wanted her to stay because she said "great things about me", and the taped trump telephone call is so clearly catching Trump lying using GD in the phone call.  Bible thumpers do not care......because she is black and as trump has now declared a "low life".   One Hundred and eighty thousand dollar a year job where she and most of the swamp connected to trump are unqualified and without a scintilla of ethics.   Trump eating a note from Michael Cohen in front of her.......folks, it is time for intelligent people on both sides of the aisle to flush the toilet.

2Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/13/2018, 4:20 pm

Sal

Sal

... meanwhile, Robert Mueller continues to methodically track down more evidence ...

3Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/13/2018, 4:29 pm

2seaoat

No wonder Trump is up at 4am doing his poop tweets.....those notes are tough to pass.

4Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 1:55 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:No wonder Trump is up at 4am doing his poop tweets.....those notes are tough to pass.

And you would know because....??

5Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 2:34 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No wonder Trump is up at 4am doing his poop tweets.....those notes are tough to pass.

Omarosa......wtf Poop10

6Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 8:42 am

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

2seaoat wrote:How did this idiot get into the White House.  .

President Trump likes to raise people up and give them a chance to succeed.  He is blind to race, ethnicity, religion, etc in that respect.   He respects talent and ability. He's always been that way. It's one of the secrets to his success.

He saw talent and ability in her and gave her this incredible opportunity.  She squandered it and stabbed him in the back.  

Shameful!  Ungrateful!

7Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 9:57 am

Telstar

Telstar

ConservaLady wrote:

President Trump likes to raise people up and give them a chance to succeed.  He is blind to race, ethnicity, religion, etc in that respect.   He respects talent and ability.  He's always been that way.  It's one of the secrets to his success.

He saw talent and ability in her and gave her this incredible opportunity.  She squandered it and stabbed him in the back.  

Shameful!  Ungrateful!

Omarosa......wtf Bull10

Omarosa......wtf Poop11

8Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 9:59 am

zsomething

ConservaLady wrote:

President Trump likes to raise people up and give them a chance to succeed.  He is blind to race, ethnicity, religion, etc in that respect.   He respects talent and ability.  He's always been that way.  It's one of the secrets to his success.

Shameful!  Ungrateful!

Very Happy Trump likes kiss-ups. If you "say nice things" about him, his brain shuts down and he'll do anything for you, just to keep you saying nice things. It's all he cares about. He needs to hear them. It's got nothing to do with ability. What "ability" does Omorosa have, other than she irritates people and pisses them off with her ruthless self-interest... and says "nice things" about Trump? Her role in the White House was never even defined... she was just there to praise the deeply-insecure weasel's fragile little ego. She was just another "good-job-Donnie" cheerleader, wasting six figures of taxpayer money to reassure him his tee-tee was big enough.

Trump even admitted he wanted her on staff because she flattered him:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029002242932834310

He talks about her doing really bad things and being terrible to everyone, but:

Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

So, you can be horrible at your job, not show up for work, be hateful to everyone... but Trump will try to keep you because you "say great things about me."

Very Happy That is sooooooo pathetic. Really.

Then, Donald -- the massive coward that he is -- pretended he didn't know anything about Omarosa getting fired when she called him. He was all, "Goddamn it, I don't want you to go, they didn't tell me, what can I do, I'm so helpless" blah-blah-blah. The guy can't even take responsibility for what he does. He needs to be liked so bad that he cops out and plays victim even when he does something to you.

As much as I loathe Trump, I can't get very excited about Omarosa's book, because she's just like him -- another narcissistic, sociopathic liar. The enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend, and I don't grant credibility to duplicitous people just because they're saying stuff I'd want to hear.

Trump's own words, however, are pretty funny.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029183344397955074

Trump has to get a call from Mark Burnett saying there are no tapes of him saying the N-word. Now... if he didn't use racist language, why would he need someone to verify to him that there aren't any tapes. It's like somebody calling me up and saying, "Hey, Z, don't worry, there's no film footage of you kicking a dog." Well, no shit, since I never kick dogs. It's preposterous for Trump to need calls about that if he never did it. Yet he thinks this is a good defense!

Whatta moron. He can't even get out of his own way. Unforced errors.

Meanwhile, he's still feuding with Omarosa and giving her attention and keeping the story alive, which is tactically incompetent. This morning he called her a "dog." https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029329583672307712 Great way to connect with women voters there, Donnie! Keep it up! Rolling Eyes Before you know it, he'll have managed to turn her into a sympathetic figure.

9Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 10:14 am

2seaoat

She is a huckster. She will be releasing bits and pieces of taped conversation so she can make money. Birds of a feather flock together.

I used to eat my homework, and then blame the dog. Trump is old time mob....fred taught him well.

10Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 10:31 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:She is a huckster.  She will be releasing bits and pieces of taped conversation so she can make money.  Birds of a feather flock together.

I used to eat my homework, and then blame the dog.  Trump is old time mob....fred taught him well.
:

lol! lol! lol!

You know, I never watched Drumpf's show...not once. I had no idea who this woman was, but I know the pattern of people who only keep you around when they can USE you.

11Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 10:53 am

Telstar

Telstar

LOL so if she's a dog he must be president dogfucker. LOL Tapes don't lie. Even Pace High School where they allow child molesters to teach can tell you that.

12Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 11:08 am

2seaoat

Trump calls her a "dog". This is simply not normal. Dementia is setting in without a doubt. At least President Reagan had qualified people in the White House. This White House is a collection of oddballs and people not qualified to govern. God help us.

13Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 11:40 am

Telstar

Telstar

14Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 11:50 am

gatorfan

Her claim to fame is reality TV. Sort of like her former boss.

"Omarosa is good at getting fired. She’s even better at talking about it on TV."

This article does a good job explaining her motivations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2018/08/13/omarosa-is-good-at-getting-fired-shes-even-better-at-talking-about-it-on-tv/?utm_term=.6dc86069d7d4

15Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 11:57 am

Telstar

Telstar

So what if she's a dog. What does that make the cockholsters trying to cover up for their president Dogshit? Twisted Evil

16Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 5:17 pm

zsomething

Well, this is all more speculation and rumor, and I prefer rock solid proof, but since it's the Omarosa thread, might as well mention that Penn Jillette backs up that there's an "N-word tape," and Katrina Pierson's on the tape confirming it, but now is trying to spin it: https://www.thedailybeast.com/katrina-pierson-omarosa-was-concern-trolling-about-the-trump-n-word-tape-so-i-humored-her-crazy-talk?yptr=yahoo

In the recording—which was not independently verified—the group is heard talking about how they would handle the situation if a long-rumored tape of Trump saying the word “n----r” actually existed and if it were ever made public.

“I am trying to find at least what context it was used in to help us maybe try to figure out a way to spin it,” Pierson says on the audio CBS News obtained.

Patton then says, “I [told Trump], ‘Well, sir, can you think of any time where this happened?’ And he said, ‘no’… He goes, ‘How do you think I should handle it?’ and I told him exactly what you just said, Omarosa, which is well, it depends on what scenario you are talking about. And he said, ‘Well, why don’t you just go ahead and put it to bed.’”

In the audio recording, Pierson then replies, “No, he said it. He is embarrassed.”

And THIS is out there now... which almost makes an n-word tape look quaint:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/apprentice-staffer-claims-gary-busey-groped-her-and-then-donald-trump-laughed

Apprentice Staffer Claims Gary Busey Groped Her. And Then Donald Trump Laughed.
Busey ‘grabbed me firmly between my legs,’ the alleged victim tells The Daily Beast. Trump ‘yukked’ it up with Busey afterward, other staffers say.

We were smoking cigarettes outside, and Busey was standing next to me. And then at one point, he grabbed me firmly between my legs, and ran his hand up my stomach, and grabbed my breasts,” she continued. “I didn’t know what to do. So I made this joke that, ’Oh, I’ve never been sexually harassed by a celebrity before!’ Then he grabbed my hand and put it [over] his penis, and said, like, ‘I’m just getting started, baby.’”

She added, “Then my friend jumped in between [me and Busey] and put his hand on Busey’s chest.”

She was disturbed by the alleged incident, and her friends and colleagues on the series were furious. Some staffers asked for Busey to be kicked off the show, and the internal dissent grew loud enough that producers and management were all briefed on the incident. The news made it all the way up the chain of command, multiple sources told The Daily Beast, and made its way to Trump’s ear. The real-estate mogul ultimately gave Busey little more than a chuckle and a soft slap on the wrist. (Busey was allowed to remain on the show for the duration of the season—until he was “fired” and came in sixth place.)

She also said that Trump would say “gross things all the time” during The Apprentice, and that the atmosphere of Trump Tower was “a disgusting place to work” due to the high frequency of sexual harassment. When asked if the recent rash of sexual-assault and harassment allegations against the Republican presidential nominee surprised her, she simply said: “No. No they don’t.”

“[Trump] is and always has been a joke—I can’t believe anyone now is taking him seriously,” she continued. “He’s a monster.”

Her colleagues at the time confirmed her account of the alleged Busey incident.

“There was a moment where [Busey] basically grabbed her tits, and grabbed her hand [and] put it on his package there,” a staffer who witnessed the incident told The Daily Beast. “And a second friend, who was with her, had to push him away. And they were both like, ‘What the heck?’”

Staffers contend that neither Trump nor the senior Apprentice staff took anything resembling serious action in response to the alleged groping and unwanted advances.

And there's plenty more nastiness in there. It all rings true and consistent with Trump's public behavior, but, like I said, it's all hearsay at this time.

I actually don't think this stuff will do much damage to Trump, anyway. The people who are awake are already disgusted by him, and his cultists will literally excuse anything he does. The days of evangelicals having any kind of real moral ground are OVER. They'll let you do absolutely anything and everything, as long as you're a Republican. So even if footage of all this stuff does become public, they'll shrug it off. Trump could urinate on a crucifix at this point and they'd shrug and keep waving their MAGA hats in the air and making their hooting noises. They're a cult, they're just flat-out gone.

17Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 7:08 pm

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:I actually don't think this stuff will do much damage to Trump, anyway.   The people who are awake are already disgusted by him, and his cultists will literally excuse anything he does.  The days of evangelicals having any kind of real moral ground are OVER.   They'll let you do absolutely anything and everything, as long as you're a Republican.   So even if footage of all this stuff does become public, they'll shrug it off.  Trump could urinate on a crucifix at this point and they'd shrug and keep waving their MAGA hats in the air and making their hooting noises.   They're a cult, they're just flat-out gone.

As usual, z, you've nailed it. There are simply no words left to describe the depth of insanity the nation has sunk to, between Trump and his crazy cult of blind followers.

18Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 7:21 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Where there's smoke there's bone spur.

19Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/14/2018, 11:38 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Well, FLTX, good to know I am not the only one who had never heard of Omarosa and had never watched the Trump show.

One of the many things that has always bothered me about trump is how he disrespects the office of the president, the American people and has no concept of being the president. I don't know who he thinks he is exactly but not acting presidential is a gross understatement of his behavior to say the least.

It would be the sweetest of all ironies like some joke by God if this reality show queen were to be the one to bring this president down. How appropriate that someone from his self created swamp could do to him what no number of  investigative reporters or professional politicians have been unable to do so far.  Reports are that she is going to release a series of tapes in a timely manner. This will keep the pot stirred. She knows how to play his game because he taught her. Let the good times roll!

20Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/15/2018, 3:56 am

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:Well, FLTX, good to know I am not the only one who had never heard of Omarosa and had never watched the Trump show.

One of the many things that has always bothered me about trump is how he disrespects the office of the president, the American people and has no concept of being the president. I don't know who he thinks he is exactly but not acting presidential is a gross understatement of his behavior to say the least.

It would be the sweetest of all ironies like some joke by God if this reality show queen were to be the one to bring this president down. How appropriate that someone from his self created swamp could do to him what no number of  investigative reporters or professional politicians have been unable to do so far.  Reports are that she is going to release a series of tapes in a timely manner. This will keep the pot stirred. She knows how to play his game because he taught her. Let the good times roll!

I didn't know who she was either until the campaign started. I found her to be one of the more annoying president N-Word Dog loyalists. What's going on now reminds me of something I watched in my own back yard recently. A feral cat had a hold on a garden snake. Every so often the snake would get loose and slither away. The cat would toy with it. pounce on it and start shaking it. This went on for some time until the snake finally stopped moving. Then the cat took the snakes head in it's jaws and chewed it off. It couldn't happen to a more deserving snake in the grass.

21Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/15/2018, 9:19 am

zsomething

othershoe1030 wrote:Well, FLTX, good to know I am not the only one who had never heard of Omarosa and had never watched the Trump show.

I had never heard of her, either. Before Trump got elected, if you'd said "Omarosa" to me I'd assume it was a town in California or something. But a friend of mine used to work in casting reality shows, so he knows everybody. When Trump put Omarosa in his upper-echelon, my friend said, "Oh god, he just put Omarosa in there... he's going to be an even worse nutcase than I'd figured." I said I'd never heard of her and he told me a bunch of horror stories... nothing depraved enough where I'd remember any details, but she's apparently ambitious to a psychopathic degree and incredibly hard to be around. So, basically Trump likes her because she's a kindred spirit. And, he likes anybody who flatters him. That's the main component. That's why Putin can play him like a fiddle and probably already has our launch codes...

22Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/15/2018, 12:03 pm

Telstar

Telstar

23Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/15/2018, 12:18 pm

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:  So, basically Trump likes her because she's a kindred spirit.  And, he likes anybody who flatters him.   That's the main component.  That's why Putin can play him like a fiddle and probably already has our launch codes...

BINGO!

24Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/15/2018, 3:24 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just read that he's suing her for violating her confidentiality agreement. WTH?

25Omarosa......wtf Empty Re: Omarosa......wtf 8/15/2018, 3:36 pm

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
I just read that he's suing her for violating her confidentiality agreement.  WTH?

And this surprises you why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum