Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm beginning to hate my country . . . how about you?

+7
Telstar
RealLindaL
othershoe1030
PkrBum
EmeraldGhost
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:I kind of doubt any countries will be offering refugee programs for American leftists.  

Trump apologists have given Americans a bad name, but progressives are intelligent, well-educated, hard-working, innovative, principled, and good-looking people ...

... any civilized and enlightened society would be thrilled to have us.

Somewhat inconveniently (at times), and unlike you however, we are also patriotic.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:The question was rhetorical. DUH!

And you think I didn't know that?   Rolling Eyes You're just thick as a brick sometimes 'Deuce'  

Like I said it was an opening and I happened at that moment to be looking for one.    

So .... what?  You didn't like the meme?  I thought it was freaking hilarious.
Lighten up dude!   You don't have to be so serious all the time.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Sal wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:I kind of doubt any countries will be offering refugee programs for American leftists.  

Trump apologists have given Americans a bad name, but progressives are intelligent, well-educated, hard-working, innovative, principled, and good-looking people ...

... any civilized and enlightened society would be thrilled to have us.

Somewhat inconveniently (at times), and unlike you however, we are also patriotic.

Laughing

And that has exactly what to do with leftists like 'Wordie' who are seeking to emigrate elsewhere due to Donald Trump being POTUS?  (which, in case you haven't noticed .... is the topic of this thread?)  

Oh, I get it now ... you're just looking for a right-wing windmill to tilt at.   Starting to get the drift of you now. You're like on of those Antifa people who can't find a Nazi to punch, so you punch a bystander or reporter instead.     Pretty typical for this board.  Rolling Eyes Well, sorry dude ... I didn't vote for Trump.   You're gonna have to look elsewhere.  There's this new poster you might want to yell at though.  She's a genuwhine bonafide Trumpkin.

zsomething

Nah, I don't hate my country. I just hate the assholes who are trying to turn it into a racist theocracy. But those people are outnumbered and dying off... they're just making a lot of noise and stink as they go. They got a little emboldened because they managed to get a bigoted idiot into the White House, but he's fucking up so badly he's dragging his party into the toilet... and that party's the embodiment of everything that's bad about the country.

I'm kind of proud of a lot of the country after this weekend, actually. Nazis tried to have some rallies, and they got outnumbered at least a hundred to one. What was supposed to be a white-supremacist event turned into a show of unity against 'em. The Nazis survived due only to the mercy of their adversaries, and they know it. They slunk home with their tails between their legs and their faces hidden.

So, nope, I still love America. Just want her to keep improving. And she will. We flush the Christian supremacists out of government like the idiotic dung they are, wait for their last vestiges to die out while the next generation abandons the religion that they thoroughly disgraced by embracing Trump and showing their utter hypocrisy, and everything will get better fast. Smile

zsomething

EmeraldGhost wrote:
You're like on of those Antifa people who can't find a Nazi to punch, so you punch a bystander or reporter instead.  

Awwwww... the poor conservative lady is terrified of the mean ol' Antifa because they punch Nazis and you fear you're gonna get "mistaken" for one of 'em. I've never seen people so concerned for the well-being of Nazis. Except, of course, for the Nazis... who are shit-scared of everything, which is why they're Nazis. And they deserve to live in fucking terror.

Here ya go, piddlepants, grab ya a big suck on this:

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://atlantablackstar.com/2018/08/02/bootleg-pastor-darrell-scott-praises-trump-as-most-pro-black-president-in-recent-history/

“To be honest, this is probably going to be the most pro-Black president that we have seen in our lifetime,” Scott said matter-of-factly. ” … This president actually wants to prove something to our community — our faith-based community and our ethnic community.”

“The last president felt like he didn’t have to,” the Ohio pastor added. “He got a pass.”

” … This president — this administration is probably going to be more proactive regarding urban revitalization than any president in your lifetime,” Scott continued, adding that the Trump White House will “continue to make history.”

The pastor’s comments sparked almost an immediate backlash from critics, who labeled him a “sell out” for “tap dancing” for President Trump at the expense of his own people.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:https://atlantablackstar.com/2018/08/02/bootleg-pastor-darrell-scott-praises-trump-as-most-pro-black-president-in-recent-history/

“To be honest, this is probably going to be the most pro-Black president that we have seen in our lifetime,” Scott said matter-of-factly. ” … This president actually wants to prove something to our community — our faith-based community and our ethnic community.”

“The last president felt like he didn’t have to,” the Ohio pastor added. “He got a pass.”

” … This president — this administration is probably going to be more proactive regarding urban revitalization than any president in your lifetime,” Scott continued, adding that the Trump White House will “continue to make history.”

The pastor’s comments sparked almost an immediate backlash from critics, who labeled him a “sell out” for “tap dancing” for President Trump at the expense of his own people.

Another day, another pseudo-Christian "pastor". This guy duped his congregation out of $10,000/month rent, which he apparently didn't pay, b/c he's being sued by the property owner.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Believe it or not... all people don't necessarily think alike... despite their skin color. Shocking... I know.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Believe it or not... all people don't necessarily think alike... despite their skin color. Shocking... I know.

Skin color has nothing to do with it. He's a convenient shill for Drumpf and a fellow grifter.

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1013212002

A new poll from Rasmussen Reports says that the president's approval rating among African-Americans is at 36 percent, nearly double his support at this time last year.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1013212002

A  new poll from Rasmussen Reports says that the president's approval rating among African-Americans is at 36 percent, nearly double his support at this time last year.

Was this before or after Omarosa accused him of repeatedly using the N word?

And Rasmussen has a right leaning bias.

Telstar

Telstar

I remember when Obama talked about being a successful one term President. Hopefully soon we will be hearing about how bone spur was a shitty one term president.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:
If things continue as they are going now, Rarotonga or New Zealand look good.  

New Zealand?   Why would you want to live in such a xenophobic country?

New Zealand bans foreigners from buying property

by Daniel Shane   @CNNMoneyInvest
August 15, 2018: 8:21 AM ET

The country's parliament on Wednesday passed a law banning foreigners from buying into most parts of its residential property market .....
   https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/15/investing/new-zealand-property-foreigners/index.html

And Canada?  

Canada’s minister of immigration, Ahmed Hussen, himself a former refugee who moved to the country from Somalia when he was 16, said Canada was proud to be a welcoming country but could not welcome everyone.  Only about 8 percent of Haitian migrants had received asylum here since the summer, he said, while there is a backlog of about 40,700 cases, according to Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Board.

“We don’t want people to illegally enter our border, and doing so is not a free ticket to Canada,” Mr. Hussen said in an interview. “We are saying, ‘You will be apprehended, screened, detained, fingerprinted, and if you can’t establish a genuine claim, you will be denied refugee protection and removed.’ ....
  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html

Let me just repeat that last part for ya:    " ....  'You will be apprehended, screened, detained, fingerprinted, and if you can’t establish a genuine claim, you will be denied refugee protection and removed.' ..... " Shocked Shocked Shocked  

How dare they have immigration laws and enforce them.  Buncha white racists, that's what they are!   Rolling Eyes

+

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum