Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Being rude when in business

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Being rude when in business Empty Being rude when in business 7/24/2018, 12:18 pm

2seaoat

I have all but retired from all my former business interests, but will answer the telephone when I am in the office. Well, a person called with this passive aggressive bitch out that our web site did not clearly describe an item he wanted, and my response was that it is fully written on our website that we do NOT carry that item. He goes into this general attack on the website and not seeing the same, and I stop him and say, " sir, we cannot read for you"......this guy goes berserk swearing at me using the F word......and I must admit, this felt very good, and my wife has limited my phone time because of my tendency to be rude with stupid people, where her school teacher nurturing takes the stupid people and makes them feel good.........I like my way better, but in a couple of years there would be no more customers........because America is getting stupider.....

2Being rude when in business Empty Re: Being rude when in business 7/24/2018, 2:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Love the Seaoat.

3Being rude when in business Empty Re: Being rude when in business 7/25/2018, 2:36 am

RealLindaL

Yeah, it's fun to read about, but honestly, if I erred in reading a web page and wanted to lodge a complaint, I'd much rather reach a Mrs. Seaoat type to discuss it. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum