Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At G7 Hair Twitler hammers another nail into America's coffin.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Rejoice all ye white Republicans who are writing Hugo Boss & company to design new Nazi uniforms now that Your leader has become Der New Fuehrer!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/6/9/1770655/-The-GOP-should-have-locked-Trump-in-his-room-The-G-7-was-a-disaster

RealLindaL

With or without Nazi comparisons, the man's an f'ing moron, plain and simple and terrible. SOMEBODY HELP US ALL, AND FAST!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

At G7 Hair Twitler hammers another nail into America's coffin. Donald%2BTrump%252BG7%2BSummit%252BG7%2B2018%252BJustin%2BTrudeau%252BEmmanuel%2BMacron%252B%252BTheresa%2BMay%252BAngela%2BMerkel%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BExpert%252BEQ%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando

I'll just put this here.

RealLindaL

Obviously he thinks he's king of the world, but all he is is a horse's patoot in drag.

Do I hate and detest this "person?" You bet your sweet bippy I do.

polecat

polecat

Only Trump would go to the G7 asking for a G8 and come back with a G6 - Sarah Cooper

All I’m saying is, the minute Canada starts refining its maple syrup reserves into weapons-grade Aunt Jemimium, we’re all French toast. - Scott Linnen

polecat

polecat

At G7 Hair Twitler hammers another nail into America's coffin. G-7-minus-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum