Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

repairing flood damage on Island causeways

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RealLindaL

The tent looks terrific - very inviting - but good grief, man, how many projects do you have going at once??

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm with Linda.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Funny thing is I just bought one that looks very similar. Three inflatable queen mattresses fit in it. We're all meeting at my mom's house at the end of June as a memorial party. I got sleeping bags and even led string lights and fans that hook up to a car battery. The kids are going to love it. I'll go a little early to mow and set stuff up. Prolly be about 30 of us. Btw... blood clots killed my mom. Keep moving seagoat.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Funny thing is I just bought one that looks very similar. Three inflatable queen mattresses fit in it. We're all meeting at my mom's house at the end of June as a memorial party. I got sleeping bags and even led string lights and fans that hook up to a car battery. The kids are going to love it.  I'll go a little early to mow and set stuff up. Prolly be about 30 of us. Btw... blood clots killed my mom. Keep moving seagoat.

Sounds awesome , have a great time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum