Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panhandle bond settings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Panhandle bond settings Empty Panhandle bond settings 3/14/2018, 11:00 am

2seaoat

Poverty causes the illusion of stupid, and wealth causes the illusion of smart. A person in Century goes into a restaurant and eats a 21 dollar meal because he was hungry, steals a steak knife which he slips into his pants, and gets up and leaves. The restaurant calls the police and they catch the guy with the steak knife and arrest him.

A guy in Cantonment shoots at his neighbor, and with the payment of $1,000 bond and he is back on the street.

The guy who stole a meal and a knife is still in jail....could not make the bond, and just got sentenced to months he has spent in jail for time served. You do not have to guess what race each perp was, but the problem in the panhandle is poverty and hopelessness. I have never been hungry, no job, no money, and no hope. If I had, I would probably think about walking into a restaurant and eating.......so the poor guy is stupid, and the violent criminal who shoots at neighbors walks.......because a thousand bucks is chump change.

2Panhandle bond settings Empty Re: Panhandle bond settings 3/14/2018, 11:38 am

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Poverty causes the illusion of stupid, and wealth causes the illusion of smart.  A person in Century goes into a restaurant and eats a 21 dollar meal because he was hungry, steals a steak knife which he slips into his pants, and gets up and leaves.  The restaurant calls the police and they catch the guy with the steak knife and arrest him.

A guy in Cantonment shoots at his neighbor, and with the payment of $1,000 bond and he is back on the street.

The guy who stole a meal and a knife is still in jail....could not make the bond, and just got sentenced to months he has spent in jail for time served.  You do not have to guess what race each perp was, but the problem in the panhandle is poverty and hopelessness.  I have never been hungry, no job, no money, and no hope.  If I had, I would probably think about walking into a restaurant and eating.......so the poor guy is stupid, and the violent criminal who shoots at neighbors walks.......because a thousand bucks is chump change.

Must have slipped your mind that he also had a baggie of crack cocaine, right? And that he put his hands in his pockets after being instructed not to and the knife was then found. Pitiful.

3Panhandle bond settings Empty Re: Panhandle bond settings 3/14/2018, 12:31 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sounds like this belongs in the Local News section. Mug Shot was the longest running thread on the PNJ. Laughing Laughing Laughing

4Panhandle bond settings Empty Re: Panhandle bond settings 3/16/2018, 9:07 am

This is the sad reality of where we live. Sad

5Panhandle bond settings Empty Re: Panhandle bond settings 3/16/2018, 8:48 pm

2seaoat

Yea, you are right.....there was no mention of a baggy of cocaine....he had some crack in his pocket...... and that steak knife he stole became a concealed weapon......yep.....a hungry person gets a meal, and immediately some want to turn him into a threat to the police......the wussification of America.....tough guys with a hungry person where the system lets him sit in jail for months while a guy shot at his neighbor is out immediately on a thousand bond......yep.....the reaction to this thread tells the whole story why poverty and hopelessness in this rigged unfair system is here to stay.....hungry people go to jail for months, and gun toting tiny peepee folks are shooting at neighbors only to get bail......nothing wrong with that picture......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum