Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the best place to get a simple oil change

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I love the tire place in Milton on any mechanical issues, but they are so popular that you have to line up early at seven AM to get on their list. I am looking for a competent in and out oil change place. Thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Percisson Auto Tune 3100 block Gulf Breeze Parkway. It is across from Wendy's. I have used them for years.

2seaoat

I will try them on Saturday, unless another recommendation comes in closer to Navarre.

RealLindaL

Googled Joani's place, Precision Tune Auto Care, 3172 Gulf Breeze Parkway, and the reviews look very good. Might consider going there myself if we didn't have a fave repair shop already in the Proper. Granted ours is not particularly fast on oil changes when busy, which is usually (very popular place).

One thing I can't recommend is any of the supposed "in and out" oil change places around here (though haven't tried Navarre). Our experience has been they just want to sell you unnecessary additional work. Maybe we just haven't found the right one.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum