This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Can't trust the President, can't trust the Republicans or Democrats. Where did our country go?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It just came out that our intel agencies have been dealing with Russian hacker groups to obtain dirt on Trump, among other things.  
See: http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/48386-focus-us-secretly-negotiated-with-russians-to-buy-stolen-nsa-documents-and-trump-related-material . . .

Where in hell did our America go?

And maybe it's simply payback time for all the death and pain and destruction our country has handed to selective minority groups since before we were a nation -- Native Americans, African-Americans, Cubans, Filipinos, Latinos, etc.  And the dance continues in our 17th year killing Afghans, Africans, and selective Arabs.  

No wonder Trump wants a big  military parade to help show the world what kind of folks they're dealing with when they look at us.  He's got one part of Teddy Roosevelt's motto right:  Carry a big stick.  The "walk softly" part has been eliminated, if you hadn't already guessed it.

I guess it's God Bless White Christian America time, and let's welcome back Jim Crow.  

And we actually have the balls to complain about other country's human rights abuses?

So who do you trust now?

Wouldn't it be wonderful to at least feel your country is honorable once again?

View user profile
Trump's a populist demagogue .... America will survive him.

I expect he'll be gone after 2020 .... not sure how that's gonna play out, but I don't see him getting another term.

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:Trump's a populist demagogue...

He's a demagogue, certainly, but he's no populist:

Donald J. Trump is a populist in the same sense that the Democratic People’s Republic of [North] Korea is democratic.

He is a demagogue who, under the cover of a contrived populism that traffics in resentment of “the other,” pursues a plutocratic course that betrays the very people he tricked into voting against themselves.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/29/donald-trump-not-a-populist-215552

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:It just came out that our intel agencies have been dealing with Russian hacker groups to obtain dirt on Trump, among other things.  
See: http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/48386-focus-us-secretly-negotiated-with-russians-to-buy-stolen-nsa-documents-and-trump-related-material . . .

Where in hell did our America go?

And maybe it's simply payback time for all the death and pain and destruction our country has handed to selective minority groups since before we were a nation -- Native Americans, African-Americans, Cubans, Filipinos, Latinos, etc.  And the dance continues in our 17th year killing Afghans, Africans, and selective Arabs.  

No wonder Trump wants a big  military parade to help show the world what kind of folks they're dealing with when they look at us.  He's got one part of Teddy Roosevelt's motto right:  Carry a big stick.  The "walk softly" part has been eliminated, if you hadn't already guessed it.

I guess it's God Bless White Christian America time, and let's welcome back Jim Crow.  

And we actually have the balls to complain about other country's human rights abuses?

So who do you trust now?

Wouldn't it be wonderful to at least feel your country is honorable once again?

That's not quite accurate. Someone was trying to sell back the intel...the Trump info was a "bonus".

View user profile
Who the heck is "readersupportednews.org"??

View user profile
America will never be the same after the Trump Presidency. It is hard to think of America as the good guys in the world anyway, but with this man in charge we have become the most dangerous force in the world killing innocents under the guise of fighting ideas which do not suit us. At least with reasonable Presidents we could spew propaganda about our noble fight for freedom....cough cough.....but with Trump, hell even small kids around the world can recognize evil.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:America will never be the same after the Trump Presidency.  It is hard to think of America as the good guys in the world anyway, but with this man in charge we have become the most dangerous force in the world killing innocents under the guise of fighting ideas which do not suit us.  At least with reasonable Presidents we could spew propaganda about our noble fight for freedom....cough cough.....but with Trump, hell even small kids around the world can recognize evil.

Instead of sniveling about Trump, perhaps you should explore what's wrong with our system to produce two such unsuitable characters as Hillary Rodham Clinton and Donald J. Trump as candidates for President of the United States.

Something's broken, that's for sure.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:America will never be the same after the Trump Presidency.  It is hard to think of America as the good guys in the world anyway, but with this man in charge we have become the most dangerous force in the world killing innocents under the guise of fighting ideas which do not suit us.  At least with reasonable Presidents we could spew propaganda about our noble fight for freedom....cough cough.....but with Trump, hell even small kids around the world can recognize evil.

Instead of sniveling about Trump, perhaps you should explore what's wrong with our system to produce two such unsuitable characters as Hillary Rodham Clinton and Donald J. Trump as candidates for President of the United States.

Something's broken, that's for sure.

The basic problems of our predatory foreign policies began long before the two miscreants you've mentioned had their day. For hundreds of years we've liked to broadcast to the world at large that we're a freedom, justice-loving people who think of all races as equal. It's utter bullshit, of course.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum