Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jason's Deli data breach

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jason's Deli data breach Empty Jason's Deli data breach 1/21/2018, 1:32 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I saw this on the news last night. This morning my daughter told me the hackers had hit her account 4 times...approx. $400. She will get it back, but probably not until next week.

2Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/21/2018, 9:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
I saw this on the news last night.  This morning my daughter told me the hackers had hit her account 4 times...approx. $400.  She will get it back, but probably not until next week.

I hate thieves, cheats, and of course liars.

3Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/21/2018, 9:47 pm

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:I hate thieves, cheats, and of course liars.

Makes at least two of us. So you're with me in hating Donald Trump then, yes?
A more prolific and shameless liar would be hard to find.

4Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/22/2018, 1:53 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lol....What about Hillary?

5Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/22/2018, 3:08 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Lol....What about Hillary?  

Ha!  Absolutely no comparison whatsoever.  And of course I should've expected  nothing but this exact type of deflection, rather than a straight answer.  Silly me.

But the fact remains: if you hate liars, you necessarily hate Donald Trump, whether or not you admit it, and whether or not you also hate Hillary since you somehow perceive her to be cut from the same lying cloth -- even though, again, there's simply no comparison between Hillary Clinton and a man who's entirely incapable of opening his mouth without prevaricating and exaggerating on things both large and small -- on EVERYTHING.  

Trust me.  Believe me.  That I can tell you.

6Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/22/2018, 11:28 am

2seaoat

We never use a credit card or debit card in a restaurant unless couples want to split a bill using cards. Too much opportunity for theft. It is real easy to bring cash when going out to eat.

In regard to liars. Hillary Clinton was a liar consistently since her high school days. I am friends with her classmate who was President of the high school class, where she was vice president. She lied on all her resumes and even on her official biography when she first got into the White House as first lady that she was President of her high school class. She was not, and she held her class reunion at the White House and classmates told her she needed to fix the mistake. She has always been a liar. However, she clearly was more competent to be President than the biggest liar in American History. He lied about everything, and people ignored it because he told the truth that he was a racist by words and deeds.

7Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/22/2018, 4:52 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

Ha!  Absolutely no comparison whatsoever.  And of course I should've expected  nothing but this exact type of deflection, rather than a straight answer.  Silly me.

But the fact remains: if you hate liars, you necessarily hate Donald Trump, whether or not you admit it, and whether or not you also hate Hillary since you somehow perceive her to be cut from the same lying cloth -- even though, again, there's simply no comparison between Hillary Clinton and a man who's entirely incapable of opening his mouth without prevaricating and exaggerating on things both large and small -- on EVERYTHING.  

Still in competition with fake 45 for worlds champion liar is shitweasel Ted Cruddy Cruz. I hope the hand of fate slaps the living shit out of this Eddie Haskell clone. Hurry up Beto O'Rourke flush this stinking republican turd down a Texas toilet fast.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ted-cruz-claims-hes-always-opposed-shutdowns

8Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/25/2018, 11:31 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

So Linda do you think someone will shout out YOU LIE! at the cowardly liar on Tuesday night? If they do he will probably wet his pants. Laughing

9Jason's Deli data breach Empty Re: Jason's Deli data breach 1/26/2018, 3:50 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:So Linda do you think someone will shout out YOU LIE! at the cowardly liar on Tuesday night? If they do he will probably wet his pants. Laughing

They would dare do that to a black man, not to a rich white guy whom everyone seems to be terrified to defy, even when he's at his worst.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum