Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Molester Roy Moore Tries To Block Election Result

+3
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Telstar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

(CNN)Roy Moore filed an election complaint on Wednesday, alleging potential voter fraud in Alabama's special election and urged a delay in certifying the results.

Moore, a Republican, has refused to concede after losing the Senate race on Dec. 12 to Democrat Doug Jones by more than 20,000 votes.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill is slated to certify the special election results Thursday. But the Moore campaign launched a last-minute court battle to stop state officials from certifying Jones as the winner, saying it should be delayed until a "thorough investigation of potential election fraud," according to his press release.

CNN reached out to the Alabama Secretary of State's office for comment on whether Moore's filing would affect the process. Previously, Merrill has said it is "highly unlikely" that Jones would not be certified as the winner of the election.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/roy-moore-files-complaint/index.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A child molester?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:A child molester?

Yes child molester, just like scum bag 45.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A child molester?

Telstar

Telstar

Alabama Certifies Jones Win, Brushing Aside Challenge From Roy Moore

MONTGOMERY, Ala. — Alabama officials on Thursday unhesitatingly pushed aside a legal challenge from Roy S. Moore and certified Doug Jones as the winner of this month’s Senate election.

The action, during a brief meeting at the State Capitol, was essentially the state’s final step before the seating of the first Democrat elected to the Senate from Alabama in a quarter century. It was also a swift rejection, by some of the state’s most powerful Republicans, of Mr. Moore’s complaint that he was the victim of “systematic voter fraud.”

Mr. Jones’s margin of victory was 21,924 votes with more than 1.3 million ballots cast.

The certification leaves Mr. Moore, 70, a former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court whose campaign faltered partly because of allegations of sexual misconduct against teenage girls, with almost no avenues to derail Mr. Jones’s ascension to the Senate. The election aftermath followed a familiar pattern for Mr. Moore, who in the past has been eager to declare victories and pronounce grievances — but loathe to concede defeats. To this day, Republicans note, Mr. Moore has not conceded his losses in the 2006 or 2010 Republican primaries for governor, and there is already speculation in Montgomery that he might run for for governor or attorney general next year.

“You win with class, you lose with class, and he just can’t do it,” Angi Horn Stalnaker, a Republican strategist who ran campaigns, with mixed success, against Mr. Moore, said acidly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/roy-moore-block-election.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You need to prove your slanderous comment.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:You need to prove your slanderous comment.

Child Molester Roy Moore Tries To Block Election Result Joani_11

Someone has clearly not been paying attention.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

panhandler wrote:Someone has clearly not been paying attention.
Child Molester Roy Moore Tries To Block Election Result Roy-moore-christian-nationalism

2seaoat

If my daughter came home at 14 and told me an assistant states attorney who was 32 took her to his home took off his and her clothes to their underwear and fondled my daughter who was a child........would I ask my daughter to prove the same, or would I take her word for it? This is like having a discussion about Bill Cosby and saying that talking about what he did as reported by twenty some woman was slander........Roy Moore is one sick sob.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:If my daughter came home at 14 and told me an assistant states attorney who was 32 took her to his home took off his and her clothes to their underwear and fondled my daughter who was a child........would I ask my daughter to prove the same, or would I take her word for it?  This is like having a discussion about Bill Cosby and saying that talking about what he did as reported by twenty some woman was slander........Roy Moore is one sick sob.

Almost as sick as the the deranged sub humans that still try to make excuses for him. They should all be on the next boat to hell.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:If my daughter came home at 14 and told me an assistant states attorney who was 32 took her to his home took off his and her clothes to their underwear and fondled my daughter who was a child........would I ask my daughter to prove the same, or would I take her word for it?  This is like having a discussion about Bill Cosby and saying that talking about what he did as reported by twenty some woman was slander........Roy Moore is one sick sob.

He MAY well be. I know I don't like the vibe he gives off. So the right thing happened.

How is that now a leftist talkingpoint? He's been rejected... hopefully to histories trash pile.

Game over.

Telstar

Telstar

It will only be over when the child molesting fiend craws back under it's rock and no longer contests the will of the people of Alabama. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:

He MAY well be. I know I don't like the vibe he gives off. So the right thing happened.

How is that now a leftist talkingpoint? He's been rejected... hopefully to histories trash pile.

Game over.

It's not a "leftist talking point"...it's a fact...something that seems to elude you, like grammar (history's). 1) He's disgusting. 2) He received Herr Drumpf's endorsement, because they're cut from the same cloth.

Deus X

Deus X

Joanimaroni wrote:You need to prove your slanderous comment.

She still doesn't know the difference between slanderous and libelous. Amazing! She must have gone to school somewhere in Santa Rosa county.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Game over.

It's not a "leftist talking point"...it's a fact...something that seems to elude you, like grammar (history's).  1) He's disgusting.  2) He received Herr Drumpf's endorsement, because they're cut from the same cloth.

A fact? Cmon... newspeak can't change the definition of fact. I think it's probably true. That's not fact.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Game over.

It's not a "leftist talking point"...it's a fact...something that seems to elude you, like grammar (history's).  1) He's disgusting.  2) He received Herr Drumpf's endorsement, because they're cut from the same cloth.

cheers cheers cheers

Telstar

Telstar

Child Molester Roy Moore Tries To Block Election Result Roy_mo12

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:

Game over.

How do you like Drumpf's vibe?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Game over.

How do you like Drumpf's vibe?

Meh... never thght he'd win... never took him seriously. Obviously didn't vote for him.

I'd rather eat dinner with Obama.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:How do you like Drumpf's vibe?

Then you can't be all bad.    Wink

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Lol... I'd actually prefer uncle Joe if it had to be a politician. I bet he's a lot of fun. Reminds me of my dad.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Lol... I'd actually prefer uncle Joe if it had to be a politician. I bet he's a lot of fun. Reminds me of my dad.

Uncle Joe talks to child molester Roy Moore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum