Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am enjoying not being subjected to Presidential tweets

+3
PkrBum
Telstar
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Christmas has silenced the dotard. Probably most of America has this unexplained joy at the Holidays......

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Christmas has silenced the dotard.   Probably most of America has this unexplained joy at the Holidays......

The magic and joy of Christmas. God bless us everyone.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Poor wittle snowfwakes.

2seaoat

Pure as the driven snow, but still able to recognize that yellow snow has never been good for anybody.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I am enjoying not being subjected to Presidential tweets SLAgYfS3GZrDl3PHiPIw_297542082

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/presidentsranking

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I am enjoying not being subjected to Presidential tweets FP%2017_005L

polecat

polecat

I am enjoying not being subjected to Presidential tweets Dr4ikn10

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:I am enjoying not being subjected to Presidential tweets FP%2017_005L

A hole in hell.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:I am enjoying not being subjected to Presidential tweets FP%2017_005L

A hole in hell.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:Pure as the driven snow, but still able to recognize that yellow snow has never been good for anybody.

Besides, it tastes awful.

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Pure as the driven snow, but still able to recognize that yellow snow has never been good for anybody.

Besides, it tastes awful.

You've TRIED it???????? Shocked

Deus X

Deus X

It has been a part of the ancient yoga tradition Ayurvedic for thousands of years.

People don’t realize just how powerful it is to drink your own urine. I know it sounds gross but if you learn more about it with an open mind, I think it will really blow you away.

The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances you could ever drink. Drinking urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories. Advocates also cite a prominent verse in the Bible: “Drink water from thine own cistern and the streams of thine own well.” Proverbs 5:15

http://www.extremehealthradio.com/why-you-should-start-drinking-your-own-pee-the-many-benefits-of-urine-therapy/

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X

Deus X

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum