Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"8 in 10 Americans will pay lower taxes next year"

+6
Floridatexan
EmeraldGhost
2seaoat
zsomething
Telstar
gatorfan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gatorfan

Guess time will tell

"8 in 10 Americans will pay lower taxes next year, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center’s analysis of the final bill. Only 5 percent of people will pay more next year. Mostly, those are folks who earn six figures and own expensive houses in places with high local taxes, such as New York and California."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/12/20/daily-202-the-tax-bill-is-likely-to-become-more-popular-after-passage-here-s-how-republicans-plan-to-sell-it/5a395b3c30fb0469e883fcf2/?utm_term=.a6485e453116

Telstar

Telstar

Well that should make the hillbillies who infest shit holes like Florida happy. Twisted Evil

zsomething

I'd put money on that not being true.

And even bigger money on it not being true about 10 years from now, when those middle-class cuts clock out.

If any of us save any money off of this, it's going to be a matter of pocket change, nothing substantial. "Whoo-hoo, I saved thirty bucks" or something.

Meanwhile, they'll get it all back from you with inflation... which this is likely to cause. If not worse. Republicans did something like this right before the Great Depression. They didn't learn from it. Or, they don't care, because the J. Paul Gettys of the world made it through the Depression okay and that's all the GOP cares about.

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:Well that should make the hillbillies who infest shit holes like Florida happy. Twisted Evil

If you hate Florida so much why are you on a Pensacola, FLORIDA discussion forum 24/7 (just check your posting times)? Don't you mudbugs from the cesspools of Louisiana have a life???

gatorfan

zsomething wrote:I'd put money on that not being true.

And even bigger money on it not being true about 10 years from now, when those middle-class cuts clock out.

If any of us save any money off of this, it's going to be a matter of pocket change, nothing substantial.  "Whoo-hoo, I saved thirty bucks" or something.  

Meanwhile, they'll get it all back from you with inflation... which this is likely to cause.  If not worse.  Republicans did something like this right before the Great Depression.  They didn't learn from it.  Or, they don't care, because the J. Paul Gettys of the world made it through the Depression okay and that's all the GOP cares about.  

You have to read the article, in 10 years the cuts hit a roadblock that will require an extension if Congress doesn't eliminate the provisions before that. Sometimes it seems as if liberals want things to fail so they can squeal like little girls TOLDYATOLDYA- as if that is good for the country. As I said, time will tell.

zsomething

gatorfan wrote:

You have to read the article, in 10 years the cuts hit a roadblock that will require an extension if Congress doesn't eliminate the provisions before that. Sometimes it seems as if liberals want things to fail so they can squeal like little girls TOLDYATOLDYA- as if that is good for the country.  As I said, time will tell.

You don't know me at all if you think I'm wanting things to fail just so I can say "Toldya toldya." That's seriously fucking stupid. I hope things work out. My fate is tied to this stuff as much as anyone's, and it's not worth suffering just to be "right" to a bunch of people on message boards that'll long be forgotten in 10 years.

But, I've seen this movie before. A few times. It never turned out well then, and it's not likely to now, either. I'll be happy to be wrong about that, but, yeah, time will tell. And I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:Well that should make the hillbillies who infest shit holes like Florida happy. Twisted Evil

If you hate Florida so much why are you on a Pensacola, FLORIDA discussion forum 24/7 (just check your posting times)? Don't you mudbugs from the cesspools of Louisiana have a life???

Never said I hate Florida. No need to check my posting times when some mouth breathing vomit bag can do it for me. What's wrong with Louisiana? Did your boyfriend Milo rape you there Zeke?

2seaoat

The fallacy of the Reagan trickle down was always that the debt went up as the wealthy got their refunds.  The problem is not that 80% will get some money back, it is that 80% of that money is going to the 1%.  The key concept that just escapes people is that when you go 1 trillion in the hole by borrowing money, the folks who are going to pay that back, or lose medicare, medicaid, and social security are the middle class.  It is a con.   If trump kept his word, he talked on the campaign of raising the top rate.  If he only did one thing with this bill, it would have been to raise the top rate to 45%.  We would have a surplus, no threat to medicare or ss, and money in middle class folks hands.

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Never said I hate Florida. No need to check my posting times when some mouth breathing vomit bag can do it for me. What's wrong with Louisiana? Did your boyfriend Milo rape you there Zeke?

LOL, grow up poser. Isn't time for to post to post another childish video somewhere?

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

LOL, grow up poser. Isn't time for to post to post another childish video somewhere?

Children are as children do. So how many children have you been doing lately flippyboy, or is that the department of your life partner hamboner?

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Children are as children do. So how many children have you been doing lately flippyboy, or is that the department of your life partner hamboner?

Too funny, Old Sal makes it back in disguise. Just get out of jail again? Don't forget to register as a sex offender this time.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Too funny, Old Sal makes it back in disguise. Just get out of jail again? Don't forget to register as a sex offender this time.

Is old sal another guy you have a hard on for flipboy? Your partner hamboner is going to be so jealous. Twisted Evil

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

gatorfan wrote:

You have to read the article, in 10 years the cuts hit a roadblock that will require an extension if Congress doesn't eliminate the provisions before that. Sometimes it seems as if liberals want things to fail so they can squeal like little girls TOLDYATOLDYA- as if that is good for the country.  As I said, time will tell.

No worries .... most people are quite hopeful they're gonna win the lottery & be a bazillionaire like Trump by then.

"8 in 10 Americans will pay lower taxes next year" 1-wimpy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum

PkrBum

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:

Dingus....I like it. Did I miss the part where people who do not pay taxes get a reward, free money, free gifts, or a refund?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"8 in 10 Americans will pay lower taxes next year" Fd96ea7c2badb8ee85c4083253feaa16--trump-wall-political-cartoons

polecat

polecat

So, what's the over/under on if Donald Trump gets a tax break he'll hire Americans instead of foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago?

RealLindaL

polecat wrote:So, what's the over/under on if Donald Trump gets a tax break he'll hire Americans instead of foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago?

Excellent question, and I think we all know the answer to that one.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

He has no life....his redundant videos are known as Thread-Killers.

W.T. Moore was one of his many screen names that was banned. He currently has several.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

W.T. Moore was one of his many screen names that was banned. He currently has several.

Still playing den mother for for her backward gang of unruly conservatards. Poor little cave girl who is doomed to live her life with the glass half empty. It's no wonder so many consider you the most ignorant woman on this board. Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Still playing den mother for for her backward gang of unruly conservatards. Poor little cave girl who is doomed to live her life with the glass half empty. It's no wonder so many consider you the most ignorant woman on this board. Rolling Eyes

Chat Cave... a private local forum that you lied about your identity to join. You joined to stalk members...mainly me. You copied pictures and info to post on the PNJ.

And you now lie and claim to be from New York. Always the sneaky liar that needs to insert himself into the lives of others. LOL. Planning your usual Christmas meltdown?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Chat Cave... a private local forum that you lied about your identity to join. You joined to stalk members...mainly me. You copied pictures and info to post on the PNJ.

And you now lie and claim to be from New York. Always the sneaky liar that needs to insert himself into the lives of others. LOL. Planning your usual Christmas meltdown?

You're nuts but the good thing is most people if not everyone on this forum knows you are nuts. Merry Christmas to WTM/ Bill Moore/ Carl Sagan and the way he doesn't even need to post but can still twist the insides of a deranged bitter alley cat like you. Christmas cheer to you too Joani although I'm sure it's wasted words on such a bitter and soulless thing such as you. Twisted Evil

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

polecat wrote:So, what's the over/under on if Donald Trump gets a tax break he'll hire Americans instead of foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago?

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum