Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor Scott

+4
knothead
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Governor Scott - Page 2 Empty Re: Governor Scott 9/15/2017, 10:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:The Governor's hotline. The facility had power in certain areas... I blame poor management and nursing supervision.

And I blame the POS crooked asshole that thinks he's going from governor to Senator, and the stupid people who voted for him.

Why do you blame him?

27Governor Scott - Page 2 Empty Re: Governor Scott 9/16/2017, 8:53 pm

bigdog

During Irma the news said the hotline had over a hundred people answering phones to take care of people's concerns. 100 people manning phones for how many millions of Floridians? It was just a show. Scott was a con man when he was in business and he's still one.

28Governor Scott - Page 2 Empty Re: Governor Scott 9/16/2017, 8:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How many should they have had? FEMA also had and still has a hotline.

29Governor Scott - Page 2 Empty Re: Governor Scott 9/17/2017, 11:18 am

bigdog

However many it would take to be sure phones were all answered. 100 was not enough. That was obvious from watching the news.
This wasn't a call in show for a local radio station. People died.

30Governor Scott - Page 2 Empty Re: Governor Scott 9/18/2017, 1:56 pm

gatorfan

bigdog wrote:During Irma the news said the hotline had over a hundred people answering phones to take care of people's concerns. 100 people manning phones for how many millions of Floridians? It was just a show. Scott was a con man when he was in business and he's still one.

Yea! You tell 'em!!! There should have been 6 million call takers, right? You arm chair quarterbacks crack me up.

Scott did better than I would have expected. He warned people early, repeatedly told them to LEAVE in no uncertain terms, and warned that they could not be rescued if they stayed.

Not much else you can do when it looked like a whole state hurricane.......

31Governor Scott - Page 2 Empty Re: Governor Scott 9/18/2017, 6:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

According to a post I saw on FB (Escambia Citizens Watch), there were some parents in Escambia who were upset with Malcolm Thomas. I believe his notification came too late...or so he says.

32Governor Scott - Page 2 Empty Re: Governor Scott 9/18/2017, 9:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

As I said before.....SRC had no problems. School closure was also on FB minutes after it was announced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum