Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DACA

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DACA Empty DACA 9/7/2017, 4:10 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

NY AG Eric Schneiderman is announcing a multi-state lawsuit to protect DACA recipients.

2DACA Empty Re: DACA 9/7/2017, 4:57 pm

This will be fun to watch you guys keep foaming at the mouth. DACA was an unconstitutional  executive order at best .  How are you going to fight something that wasn't even a law ?  It was a set of guidelines and that's what all executive orders are guidelines .

3DACA Empty Re: DACA 9/7/2017, 10:51 pm

Deus X

Deus X

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:This will be fun to watch you guys keep foaming at the mouth.

Still struggling with your mother tongue, doofus boy? Maybe you should retire to your Pedophile's Paradise, early, eh?

Listen, we'll start a GoFundMe page for you, how about that? I sure the kids you molest every day will appreciate it.

The British Museum even has a silver Drinking Cup in your honor:

DACA 666px-Warren_Cup_BM_GR_1999.4-26.1_n2

It's called the Warren Cup. Look it up, you sick fucker.

4DACA Empty Re: DACA 9/7/2017, 11:13 pm

I know your butt hurt because Obama's entire legacy is unraveling day by day by day. You can head over to Asia, I travel there before, wasn't much to my liking. I think in Ecuador is pretty nice .

5DACA Empty Re: DACA 9/8/2017, 12:13 am

Sal

Sal

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote: I know your butt hurt because Obama's entire legacy is unraveling day by day by day.

"Repeal and Replace!!!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

... What a rube.

6DACA Empty Re: DACA 9/8/2017, 12:49 am

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:This will be fun to watch you guys keep foaming at the mouth.

Still struggling with your mother tongue, doofus boy? Maybe you should retire to your Pedophile's Paradise, early, eh?

Listen, we'll start a GoFundMe page for you, how about that? I sure the kids you molest every day will appreciate it.

The British Museum even has a silver Drinking Cup in your honor:

DACA 666px-Warren_Cup_BM_GR_1999.4-26.1_n2

It's called the Warren Cup. Look it up, you sick fucker.

DACA Barney14

7DACA Empty Re: DACA 9/8/2017, 1:40 am

Deus X

Deus X

ALTLEFTPEDERAST wrote:  ...I travel there before, wasn't much to my liking.  I think in Ecuador is pretty nice .

Once again...       the defense rests, your honor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum