Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come Hell and High Water Heels

+3
zsomething
Joanimaroni
Telstar
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Come Hell and High Water Heels Empty Come Hell and High Water Heels 8/29/2017, 1:48 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Come Hell and High Water Heels Trump_10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So what? She wore tennis shoes in Texas you pathetic loser.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:So what? She wore tennis shoes in Texas you pathetic loser.

She changed into them on the way so she wouldn't appear to be such a privileged cunt. I'm sure one of her handlers suggested the change in hoofwear.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Such bull shit journalism from the mainstream media in the face of catastrophic disaster.

This should tell you something about liberal news.

You feel right in line.....pathetic loser.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Such bull shit journalism from the mainstream media in the face of catastrophic disaster.

This should tell you something about liberal news.

You feel right in line.....pathetic loser.

Lord and Lady Dooshbag, nice hat she's wearing but all real Americans know what she is. Perhaps it should be spelled FLOATUS. Laughing

Come Hell and High Water Heels Trump_11

zsomething

She probably wore those spikes to make sure nobody'd ask her to get into a boat. Nobody's going to ask her to actually help anybody if their stupid shoes are gonna breach the hull.

Melania's just kind of a hapless figure who's gotten dragged along on her idiot sugardaddy's political adventure, so I feel a little sorry for her... I know she didn't want this. Hell, it's becoming increasingly clear Trump didn't want it -- he just ran for president because he wanted attention and didn't think the Republican base were actually stupid enough to vote for him. But if we've learned anything from the embracement of Sarah Palin, never underestimate the stupidity of the Republican base... so now he's stuck with a job he doesn't want to do, and America's stuck with the embarrassment of having him... and looking like a country full of idiots for having elected such a clown.

Ah well... it was fun being a superpower while it lasted.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Silly comrades jocolor

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: Silly comrades  jocolor

Krazy quisling lol!

polecat

polecat

Folks, the megachurch carpets just got shampooed so we can't let y'all in; but we do have several thousand jars of hair gel we can donate. - John Fugelsang

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

zsomething wrote:She probably wore those spikes to make sure nobody'd ask her to get into a boat.  Nobody's going to ask her to actually help anybody if their stupid shoes are gonna breach the hull.

Melania's just kind of a hapless figure who's gotten dragged along on her idiot sugardaddy's political adventure, so I feel a little sorry for her... I know she didn't want this.  Hell, it's becoming increasingly clear Trump didn't want it -- he just ran for president because he wanted attention and didn't think the Republican base were actually stupid enough to vote for him.  But if we've learned anything from the embracement of Sarah Palin, never underestimate the stupidity of the Republican base... so now he's stuck with a job he doesn't want to do, and America's stuck with the embarrassment of having him... and looking like a country full of idiots for having elected such a clown.

She wore tennis shoes.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:She probably wore those spikes to make sure nobody'd ask her to get into a boat.  Nobody's going to ask her to actually help anybody if their stupid shoes are gonna breach the hull.

Melania's just kind of a hapless figure who's gotten dragged along on her idiot sugardaddy's political adventure, so I feel a little sorry for her... I know she didn't want this.  Hell, it's becoming increasingly clear Trump didn't want it -- he just ran for president because he wanted attention and didn't think the Republican base were actually stupid enough to vote for him.  But if we've learned anything from the embracement of Sarah Palin, never underestimate the stupidity of the Republican base... so now he's stuck with a job he doesn't want to do, and America's stuck with the embarrassment of having him... and looking like a country full of idiots for having elected such a clown.

She wore tennis shoes.

Bet they were pure white, unlike her soul.

12Come Hell and High Water Heels Empty Re: Come Hell and High Water Heels 8/30/2017, 10:05 am

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:

She wore tennis shoes.

She did?  Huh.  That's weird.  I apparently have some weird condition where tennis shoes look exactly like five-inch spike heels.  

Come Hell and High Water Heels Melania-trump-houston-02

That's a helluva pair of sneakers there. Does Ferragamo make tennis shoes now? Crazy.

13Come Hell and High Water Heels Empty Re: Come Hell and High Water Heels 8/30/2017, 10:50 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

She wore tennis shoes.

She did?  Huh.  That's weird.  I apparently have some weird condition where tennis shoes look exactly like five-inch spike heels.  

That's a helluva pair of sneakers there.  Does Ferragamo make tennis shoes now?  Crazy.

Idiot. What was she wearing in Texas?

14Come Hell and High Water Heels Empty Re: Come Hell and High Water Heels 8/30/2017, 11:15 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

She wore tennis shoes.

That's a helluva pair of sneakers there.  Does Ferragamo make tennis shoes now?  Crazy.

She, like her husband, was wearing a hat that Donnie boy just happens to sell on his website...$40...probably made in China or Bangladesh.

15Come Hell and High Water Heels Empty Re: Come Hell and High Water Heels 8/30/2017, 11:18 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

She wore tennis shoes.

"Idiot." My how angry these Nazi/KKK supporters become when they are exposed as what they really are. Laughing

PkrBum

PkrBum

jocolor

Telstar

Telstar

Nude deleted

Yeah the FLOTUS does look better in heels. lol!

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 9/23/2017, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nude photo removed)

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:So what? She wore tennis shoes in Texas you pathetic loser.

I doubt you'd be saying that if it was Michelle Obama. Who wears stilletos in a flood zone?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lynn Yaeger...VOGUE Fashion writer spoke out against Melania Trumps out fit boarding Air Force 1 and her exiting the plane in Texas.....

Pretty little thing.

17590589/705]Come Hell and High Water Heels Lynn-y10[/url]

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:Lynn Yaeger...VOGUE Fashion writer spoke out against Melania Trumps out fit boarding Air Force 1 and her exiting the plane in Texas.....

Pretty little thing.

I'm sure you're gorgeous.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Lynn Yaeger...VOGUE Fashion writer spoke out against Melania Trumps out fit boarding Air Force 1 and her exiting the plane in Texas.....

Pretty little thing.

I'm sure you're gorgeous.

Bet fake 45 watns to grab her by the pussy. lol!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Come Hell and High Water Heels Latest?cb=20141228081858

PkrBum

PkrBum

]RACIST..!!

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:]RACIST..!!

Mes

Not what says.

PkrBum