Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake 45 and First Whore Will Skip Kennedy Center Honors

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/19/trump-first-lady-to-skip-kennedy-center-honors-over-concerns-of-political-distraction/?deferJs=true&outputType=default-article&utm_term=.8bf29d531ade

Telstar

Telstar

I'll bet the ghost of JFK is having a good laugh at the worst president in our history.

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe Trump would rather shower praise on Russian hookers. lol!

RealLindaL

I'm doubting there was any concern whatsoever on Trump's part about a "political distraction," since we all know he'll grab attention wherever and however.  Maybe some of his advisers, I suppose.  Or, I'm thinking, maybe it's more likely there was a credible security threat.

Too bad, 'cause Mrs. Trump doesn't get out that much these days, and had probably already bought a new outfit and shoes.  Tsk tsk.   SAD.

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:Maybe Trump would rather shower praise on Russian hookers.

I think you got it the wrong way around. It's the Russian hookers giving the showers and it's piss not praise.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:I'm doubting there was any concern whatsoever on Trump's part about a "political distraction," since we all know he'll grab attention wherever and however.  Maybe some of his advisers, I suppose.  Or, I'm thinking, maybe it's more likely there was a credible security threat.

Too bad, 'cause Mrs. Trump doesn't get out that much these days, and had probably already bought a new outfit and shoes.  Tsk tsk.   SAD.

I think somebody had to remind bloatus 45 that Archie wasn't the hero of AITF. I doubt Norman Lear would want to be seen with the most toxic world leader in the history of mankind.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:I doubt Norman Lear would want to be seen with the most toxic world leader in the history of mankind.

Agreed 100%. And that's only because Hitler wasn't a "world leader."

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

He didn't want to get boo'd. Couldn't face the reality of not being loved in public. Plus, there's preparations for the trip to Phoenix to pardon Arpaio.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:I doubt Norman Lear would want to be seen with the most toxic world leader in the history of mankind.

Agreed 100%.  And that's only because Hitler wasn't a "world leader."

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:He didn't want to get boo'd. Couldn't face the reality of not being loved in public. Plus, there's preparations for the trip to Phoenix to pardon Arpaio.

In a world with real justice they should both be forced to wear pink panties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum