Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uh oh...

+3
PkrBum
2seaoat
Deus X
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uh oh... Empty Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 12:13 pm

Deus X

Deus X

The Department of Justice has requested information on visitors to a website used to organize protests against President Trump, the Los Angeles-based Dreamhost said in a blog post published on Monday.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website

Is Sessions the new A. Mitchell Palmer?

Are the rights enumerated in the Petition and Assembly clause of the First Amendment going to be ignored?

2Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 1:00 pm

2seaoat

Serious red flag.

3Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 1:42 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

BOO..!! I heard he's rounding up leftists next.

4Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 1:50 pm

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:BOO..!! I heard he's rounding up leftists next.

Ought to be easy, I hear the're cowering in their safe zones coloring pretty pictures (somewhat between the lines)......

5Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 2:12 pm

2seaoat

Ought to be easy, I hear the're cowering in their safe zones coloring pretty pictures (somewhat between the lines).....

If you can color between the lines you pass and can join the military. Go kick Luis Aparicio's kids and really kick Ozzie Guyeon's kids.......nothing like a military guy who can color between the lines and kill innocents in third world nations.......we need to make more safe zone......we cannot have Venezuela amphibious landing on PB and taking food from Flounders.....oh the threat is just palpable, but at least we have President Trump and his storm troopers to invade that dangerous nation. Ten years from now we can have some vets gathering talking about the great Venezuela campaign.......yep. but hey how is that North Korea thing working? Not such a safe zone.

6Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 2:35 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:   but hey how is that North Korea thing working?  Not such a safe zone.

http://www.kwqc.com/content/news/North-Korea-backs-down-missile-threat-on-Guam--440493353.html

7Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 2:40 pm

2seaoat

So North Korea is not going to be a nuclear power, and we achieved the same with the military. Too funny.

8Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 3:14 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Just trying something new after decades of the same appeasements is radical... I know.

That must be a terrible shock to you. You'll be ok... take a few deep breaths... try to stop trembling.

9Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 3:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So, the cockroaches emerge.

10Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 3:29 pm

polecat

polecat

All Kim Jong Un has to do if he wants orange bald head to leave him alone is declare himself a white supremacist.

11Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 3:33 pm

Sal

Sal

Mealy-mouthed Trump apologists like Pkr and Gator can't hide the blood on their hands.

12Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 3:35 pm

gatorfan

Sal wrote:Mealy-mouthed Trump apologists like Pkr and Gator can't hide the blood on their hands.

You're so sad. I can't stand Trump - you would know that if you knew how to comprehend the written word.

13Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 3:55 pm

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:
You're so sad. I can't stand Trump - you would know that if you knew how to comprehend the written word.

Whether you know it or not, your constant false equivalencies and attacks based on demonstrable lies regarding Clinton speak volumes, you pathetic little weasel.

14Uh oh... Empty Re: Uh oh... 8/15/2017, 4:09 pm

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Whether you know it or not, your constant false equivalencies and attacks based on demonstrable lies regarding Clinton speak volumes, you pathetic little weasel.

Hardly, as I said if you were capable of comprehending the written word you would know different. Make crap up much? Of course you do because you have nothing else in your empty little bag of knowledge. You remind me of a fat little kid hiding behind a tree on the playground throwing rocks because he has no friends. Child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum