Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virginia Gov. Declares State of Emergency as White Nationalist Rally Turns Violent

+4
Telstar
2seaoat
Floridatexan
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

knothead

knothead

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/torch-wielding-white-supremacists-march-university-virginia-n792021

It was only a matter of time . . . . . . thanks #45! Sad . . . . .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

David Duke reminds Trump who it was that put him in office.

2seaoat

This is not a mystery. For years I have been repeatedly attacked for suggesting that racism is alive and well in America. It only took a political opportunist to give legitimacy to hate, and we are now surprised by the results. I wish it was just the crazies. There is complicity and tacit approval by an entire region which almost takes pride in this. I have never understood how people who are otherwise moral people can accept this hatred without batting an eye.

knothead

knothead

The hatred has been there all along simmering just below the surface but kept tamped down by a civilized society but the President has given a tacit thumbs up to these folks and as FT reminded us here David Duke openly posted a reminder to #45 that he is only President because of the white nationalists. Trump cannot or will not call out these people for what they are or who they are . . . sad. During the campaign Trump hammered everyone about their collective reluctance to utter radical Islamic terrorists, yet he now has an inability to utter white supremacists!

Pitiful . . .

Telstar

Telstar

The peacenik right wing in action. Sad

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:The hatred has been there all along simmering just below the surface but kept tamped down by a civilized society but the President has given a tacit thumbs up to these folks and as FT reminded us here David Duke openly posted a reminder to #45 that he is only President because of the white nationalists.  Trump cannot or will not call out these people for what they are or who they are . . . sad.  During the campaign Trump hammered everyone about their collective reluctance to utter radical Islamic terrorists, yet he now has an inability to utter white supremacists!

Pitiful . . .  

Right on the mark, knot.   And now Trump is trying to say there's too much hatred and bigtory "on all sides."  BULLTICKY, ON ALL SIDES!!   We know exactly which side it's on and it's on the David Duke/Donald Trump/Steve Bannon side, PERIOD.

PkrBum

PkrBum

It's funny when the party that invented eugenics and the kkk and identity politics blame the other team of racism.

2seaoat

It's funny when the party that invented eugenics and the kkk and identity politics blame the other team of racism.

So when you were in a tennis tournament and you switched sides with an opponent, you took his score?

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:It's funny when the party that invented eugenics and the kkk and identity politics blame the other team of racism.

So when you were in a tennis tournament and you switched sides with an opponent, you took his score?

Don't even bother, Sea. Pkr has become mind-numbingly stuck in his favorite, comforting groove, on and on, offering repetition ad infinitum, always the same old "switch it up" diversionary theme, rarely if ever able and willing to enter into a fruitful discussion on the topic at hand. If only he knew how completely ineffective his contributions have become because of the narrow, single track, and therefore impotent mind from which they now emanate.

RealLindaL

RealLindaL wrote:Right on the mark, knot.   And now Trump is trying to say there's too much hatred and bigtory "on all sides."  BULLTICKY, ON ALL SIDES!!   We know exactly which side it's on and it's on the David Duke/Donald Trump/Steve Bannon side, PERIOD.

I guess I have to amend my "quote;" seems the Donald said "MANY sides," not all sides. Still, again, I repeat: we know exactly which side the white supremacist hatred and bigotry lies on, and it's not the left.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Bs... leftist intolerance is right up there with the violent supremist groups they spawn... kkk, blm, antifa... etc.

tol·er·ance
ˈtäl(ə)rəns/
noun

the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Virginia Gov. Declares State of Emergency as White Nationalist Rally Turns Violent P9nge

2seaoat

I am proudly intolerant of Nazis, KKK, and their apologist.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:I am proudly intolerant of Nazis, KKK, and their apologist.

Then you're intolerant of the dem party... as they're intolerant of any differing opinion.

Sounds about right.

2seaoat

I have always been intolerant of the democratic party as I am a Republican, but when the Republican Party became the Dixiecrat Party, it is a choice between two bad choices, and one is evil and one is ignorant, but moral. Ignorance can be corrected and morality means that they will travel a righteous path despite their obvious mistakes, but evil......there can be no reformation.

2seaoat

“It was obvious that he had this fascination with Nazism and a big idolatry of Adolf Hitler,” Weimer said. “He had white supremacist views. He really believed in that stuff.”

Weimer said that Fields’ research project into the Nazi military was well written but appeared to be a “big lovefest for the German military and the Waffen SS.”

Weimer said that as a teacher he unsuccessfully attempted to steer Fields away from his Nazi infatuation by using historical examples

Millions of kids are getting the message that white supremacy is ok.......it will take at least a generation to bury this hate, but there will be more to come with President Trump at this nation's helm.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:It's funny when the party that invented eugenics and the kkk and identity politics blame the other team of racism.

It's funny when the armpit party is loaded with racists and Michigan tennis queens that constantly make excuses for them.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:[b]
Millions of kids are getting the message that white supremacy is ok.......it will take at least a generation to bury this hate, but there will be more to come with President Trump at this nation's helm.

The country will be washed in American blood until the 1% Lucifer leaves office.

Maybe the mayor shouldn't have had his police stand down and leave the scene?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-protests-white-nationalists.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/

Seems like the democrat way of thinking ... don't let a good crisis go to waste.

Telstar

Telstar

Sorry I'm a day late with this.

Virginia Gov. Declares State of Emergency as White Nationalist Rally Turns Violent Heathe10

RealLindaL

Lovely young woman -- so sad. Sad

RealLindaL

Watch out for another far right and counter-protester rally planned for this Saturday 8/17 in Portland, OR. Could be a powder keg....

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Watch out for another far right and counter-protester rally planned for this Saturday 8/17 in Portland, OR.   Could be a powder keg....

Let's hope that powder Keg blows up in their white power faces.

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:Watch out for another far right and counter-protester rally planned for this Saturday 8/17 in Portland, OR.   Could be a powder keg....

Well, the right-wingers are certainly hoping it does.

https://twitter.com/Johnnthelefty/status/1157872808707235841

Scroll down and you'll see a video of this jackass threatening people with a spiked bat. That later got him a visit from the FBI and he tried to backpedal it, but the guy's known for constantly threatening violence. He's all over YouTube, shooting assault weapons and advocating "leftists" be killed with them.

But, remember, Antifa are the ones supposedly causing all the violence, right?

Punch a bully back, the bully cries "no fair." That's the right wing for ya. As soon as anyone stands up to them and doesn't take their pushing around and attempts at intimidation, they cry that they're being picked on.

I hope the whole thing goes off peacefully... if only because nothing would disappoint Trump's bully-boys more. They don't even get to fully join their clubs until they've beaten up a "leftist." And a "leftist" is, basically, anybody without a MAGA hat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum