Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/23/2017, 6:35 pm

2seaoat

Breaking Bad is way too good of TV. We owned three Azteks and when I had my lung removed with cancer, I started taking crap from friends. I finally broke down and began watching the series, but I missed three quarters of the episodes, but now they run them all day Sunday for the last two weeks. I love Walter's analytical mind in a crazy world. I cannot get enough of Sal or Walt's brother in law.

2Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/23/2017, 10:18 pm

2seaoat

Walt is a trip.

3Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/24/2017, 2:13 pm

Nothing against you, Seaoat, but I miss talking Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul with Teo and Bob.

Dang it!

Husband asked if I wanted him to record the series since they were starting over and running the entire saga. I said, "Nah, I don't think so." So we're flipping channels yesterday and land on Breaking Bad. We watch and 15 minutes later we say, "It just keeps you watching even when we know the storyline!"

4Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/24/2017, 2:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Teo and Bob....no one compares to these two men.

5Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/24/2017, 3:20 pm

2seaoat

I just cannot get enough of this series. I too miss Teo and Bob because there is quite a gap in their absence. Both loved to be just off the wall, and like having popcorn without salt and butter......it gets pretty bland. I enjoyed getting them both piszed at me for weeks at a time.......they loved jamming me on every thread. We really enjoyed ourselves and as mad as they got, never once did they cower or freak out. When you folks were talking about the series, I had not even seen it. I was not until friends started calling me walter white that I had to check it out.

6Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/24/2017, 3:48 pm

zsomething

Yep, Breaking Bad was an excellent show. That was during a period when I'd have to juggle a lot of TV, because that was on, and Sons of Anarchy, and Walking Dead. And which one I liked best varied from week to week.

7Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/24/2017, 9:44 pm

2seaoat wrote:Breaking Bad is way too good of TV.  We owned three Azteks and when I had my lung removed with cancer, I started taking crap from friends.   I finally broke down and began watching the series, but I missed three quarters of the episodes, but now they run them all day Sunday for the last two weeks.  I love Walter's analytical mind in a crazy world.  I cannot get enough of Sal or Walt's brother in law.

If he would have had better insurance than Obamacare, he could have afforded his doctor bills and not had to manufacture and sell meth as a second job.

8Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 7/24/2017, 11:35 pm

2seaoat

If he would have had better insurance than Obamacare, he could have afforded his doctor bills and not had to manufacture and sell meth as a second job.

He was a teacher in a group plan.

9Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC Empty Re: Breaking Bad Sundays on AMC 8/13/2017, 10:27 pm

2seaoat

final episode tonight.....been watching most of the day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum