Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

O.J. Simpson granted parole after 9 years in prison

+6
Telstar
PkrBum
Vikingwoman
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
knothead
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:This isn't the PNJ.

Hard to tell when the author of the longest running thread in PNJ history started the same thread on this forum.

Really? Who started the thread on the PNJ, years and years ago Mr. I am from New York...all up in the shit about a town thousands of miles away.

Don't know who started it but you re created here. I'm not up in anything. Why do you always sound so frustrated and bitter? Your life seems so empty. Must hurt to know you are no longer in charge of life and death situations. At least someone is in charge to correct your mistakes here.

Why Mr. New York....so interested and involved in a forum thousands of miles away....You said I started it....Does it bother you it was the longest thread on the PNJ? You claimed you, " ran the PNJ" forum, but you didn't. You claimed to have been a counselor for alcoholics but you were just an outpatient and a volunteer. So sad....no career, no friends, no grandchildren to hold and love, but now you digress. Life is as good as it can be for you, you have your COMPUTER, YOUR COMPUTER FILES OF old shit, and YOUR TV.

My life will never be as empty as yours. I have my children, my grandchildren, my extended family, my friends and my fellow co-workers.

Do you have your empty whiskey bottles? Hmmm looking at life through a bottle, charmingl

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:I too thought OJ was guilty but since I've been posting on this forum I see how some backward types can get a silly and wrong notion in their head and run with it. I really don't know if he is guilty but the court said he was innocent.

Actually no, the jurors in the criminal case said he was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  There's a difference.  Even one of the jurors seen on an Oxygen telecast about the case this weekend averred they 'never said he was innocent.' (And another said he would vote differently, based on what he knows now.)

And then of course there was the civil case in which OJ was found liable for the deaths by a preponderance of the evidence.  Lots more evidence was available by that time including the photo of him wearing the size 12 Bruno Mali shoes which he'd previously sworn he never owned, and which matched a footprint at the scene. (Some would probably like to believe that Furman stole the shoe from OJ's closet and pressed it into the dirt at the crime scene. Insanely ridic.)

Liar and murderer and incurable narcissist.   Disgusting person, that OJ, and I seriously doubt he's been rehabilitated or ever could be.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Hard to tell when the author of the longest running thread in PNJ history started the same thread on this forum.

Really? Who started the thread on the PNJ, years and years ago Mr. I am from New York...all up in the shit about a town thousands of miles away.

Don't know who started it but you re created here. I'm not up in anything. Why do you always sound so frustrated and bitter? Your life seems so empty. Must hurt to know you are no longer in charge of life and death situations. At least someone is in charge to correct your mistakes here.

Why Mr. New York....so interested and involved in a forum thousands of miles away....You said I started it....Does it bother you it was the longest thread on the PNJ? You claimed you, " ran the PNJ" forum, but you didn't.  You claimed to have been a counselor for alcoholics but you were just an outpatient and a volunteer. So sad....no career, no friends, no grandchildren to hold and love, but now you digress. Life is as good as it can be for you,  you have your COMPUTER, YOUR COMPUTER FILES OF old shit, and YOUR TV.  

My life will never be as empty as yours. I have my children, my grandchildren,  my extended family, my friends and my fellow co-workers.  

Do you have your empty whiskey bottles?  Hmmm looking at life through a bottle, charmingl

Love to bait the useless moderator. I wonder how many people died needlessly on the watch of the bitter unloved hag. You do know your friends consider you more man than woman don't you? I'ts true. I'm sure the poor grandchildren hate the stench of smelly old granny when it lurches up their block on Christmas day to lower the property values and post endless pictures of big pretty boxes filled with useless gifts from a useless relative that hopes to buy their love. All the kids really want is the day they will never have to look at the ugly potato head. I will say you do have an unlikely soft spot for trannys. Does that have something to do with daddy boy scout, sister from Japan or some other close member of your family? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:I too thought OJ was guilty but since I've been posting on this forum I see how some backward types can get a silly and wrong notion in their head and run with it. I really don't know if he is guilty but the court said he was innocent.

Actually no, the jurors in the criminal case said he was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  There's a difference.  Even one of the jurors seen on an Oxygen telecast about the case this weekend averred they 'never said he was innocent.'  (And another said he would vote differently, based on what he knows now.)

And then of course there was the civil case in which OJ was found liable for the deaths by a preponderance of the evidence.  Lots more evidence was available by that time including the photo of him wearing the size 12 Bruno Mali shoes which he'd previously sworn he never owned, and which matched a footprint at the scene.  (Some would probably like to believe that Furman stole the shoe from OJ's closet and pressed it into the dirt at the crime scene. Insanely ridic.)

Liar and murderer and incurable narcissist.   Disgusting person, that OJ, and I seriously doubt he's been rehabilitated or ever could be.

He may be all that and Moore but on this forum he is more welcome than Bill is. Then again you and I are not dim witted fools who are led around by our noses just because a frustrated moderator is obsessed with a forum ghost from years ago.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Actually no, the jurors in the criminal case said he was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  There's a difference.  Even one of the jurors seen on an Oxygen telecast about the case this weekend averred they 'never said he was innocent.'  (And another said he would vote differently, based on what he knows now.)

And then of course there was the civil case in which OJ was found liable for the deaths by a preponderance of the evidence.  Lots more evidence was available by that time including the photo of him wearing the size 12 Bruno Mali shoes which he'd previously sworn he never owned, and which matched a footprint at the scene.  (Some would probably like to believe that Furman stole the shoe from OJ's closet and pressed it into the dirt at the crime scene. Insanely ridic.)

He may be all that and Moore but on this forum he is more welcome than Bill is. Then again you and I are not dim witted fools who are led around by our noses just because a frustrated moderator is obsessed with a forum ghost from years ago.

Awe....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Why Mr. New York....so interested and involved in a forum thousands of miles away....You said I started it....Does it bother you it was the longest thread on the PNJ? You claimed you, " ran the PNJ" forum, but you didn't.  You claimed to have been a counselor for alcoholics but you were just an outpatient and a volunteer. So sad....no career, no friends, no grandchildren to hold and love, but now you digress. Life is as good as it can be for you,  you have your COMPUTER, YOUR COMPUTER FILES OF old shit, and YOUR TV.  

My life will never be as empty as yours. I have my children, my grandchildren,  my extended family, my friends and my fellow co-workers.  

Do you have your empty whiskey bottles?  Hmmm looking at life through a bottle, charmingl

Love to bait the useless moderator. I wonder how many people died needlessly on the watch of the bitter unloved hag. You do know your friends consider you more man than woman don't you? I'ts true. I'm sure the poor grandchildren hate the stench of smelly old granny when it lurches up their block on Christmas day to lower the property values and post endless pictures of big pretty boxes filled with useless gifts from a useless relative that hopes to buy their love. All the kids really want is the day they will never have to look at the ugly potato head. I will say you do have an unlikely soft spot for trannys. Does that have something to do with daddy boy scout, sister from Japan or some other close member of your family? Laughing Laughing Laughing

My....I detect a little butthurt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum