Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Own Right Wing Extremist-racists are more dangerous here than ISIS!

+6
Floridatexan
othershoe1030
Telstar
zsomething
PkrBum
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum

PkrBum

VectorMan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ok... here's my assertion:

This century more people have been killed and injured in the United States by radical Islamists than white right-wing domestic terrorists.

All of which means that right wing domestic terrorists and Islamic terrorists need to be exterminated.  I'm glad we agree on something at last ...

What about the left wing domestic terrorists? You're okay with them?

I think we can just lump radical Islamic terrorists into the leftists. They both want a supreme ruler.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

This century more people have been killed and injured in the United States by radical Islamists than white right-wing domestic terrorists.

All of which means that right wing domestic terrorists and Islamic terrorists need to be exterminated.  I'm glad we agree on something at last ...

I think we can just lump radical Islamic terrorists into the leftists. They both want a supreme ruler.

And the right gave us president cancer who wants to be ruler for life. LOL.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Show me please where a "left-wing terrorist" murdered anyone.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Wordslinger wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Show me please where a "left-wing terrorist" murdered anyone.  

What about your hero Bill Ayers? You do remember him right?

del.capslock

del.capslock

Bill Ayers never did ANYTHING like this:

Our Own Right Wing Extremist-racists are more dangerous here than ISIS! - Page 2 Okc2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

Our Own Right Wing Extremist-racists are more dangerous here than ISIS! - Page 2 Tim_mc10

VectorMan

VectorMan

del.capslock wrote:Bill Ayers never did ANYTHING like this:

Our Own Right Wing Extremist-racists are more dangerous here than ISIS! - Page 2 Okc2

Never said he did. The man is far from guilt free. But he is lib and gets a pass by his fellow libs. You guys are very predictable, as well as pathetic.

PkrBum

PkrBum

They can't really admit what's got their angst flowing over trump. They hate him because he's putting the US first. He's not apologizing... he's not selling us out to the globalists... he's basically undoing Obama.

Pwoor widdle snowfwakes.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:They can't really admit what's got their angst flowing over trump. They hate him because he's putting the US first. He's not apologizing... he's not selling us out to the globalists... he's basically undoing Obama.

Pwoor widdle snowfwakes.
Our Own Right Wing Extremist-racists are more dangerous here than ISIS! - Page 2 Granny13

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:

Never said he did. The man is far from guilt free. But he is lib and gets a pass by his fellow libs. You guys are very predictable, as well as pathetic.

Talk about being pathetic! The best you can do is Ayers? Did he murder anyone? The subject is being killed by a terrorist. Or is that too much of a challenge for people of your stripe?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Wordslinger wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Talk about being pathetic!  The best you can do is Ayers?  Did he murder anyone?  The subject is being killed by a terrorist.  Or is that too much of a challenge for people of your stripe?

You're just too thick headed. Typical.

Thinking you know whats best for everyone. That is a major part of why liberals are fakes to their very core. Your overwhelming hate for Trump keeps you from intelligent critical thought. Have fun with all that hate. You deserve it.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Talk about being pathetic!  The best you can do is Ayers?  Did he murder anyone?  The subject is being killed by a terrorist.  Or is that too much of a challenge for people of your stripe?

You're just too thick headed. Typical.

Thinking you know whats best for everyone. That is a major part of why liberals are fakes to their very core. Your overwhelming hate for Trump keeps you from intelligent critical thought. Have fun with all that hate. You deserve it.

No baby, I'm not thick-headed. I care about my country and Trump's a traitor. You think it's partisan but it's not -- unless all conservatives are also traitors. Which brings up another thought ....

2seaoat

It is not hate to be concerned about President Trump appealing to the worst elements in our society. Those elements are hateful and have harmed innocents for two centuries. I do agree however, that there is a an over reaction by those concerned about President Trump that rational dialogue is beginning to sound like the nut jobs who attacked Hillary Clinton and President Obama.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote: ...the nut jobs who attacked Hillary Clinton and President Obama.

Not to put too fine a point on it but the nut jobs who attacked Obama and Hillary-the-Usurper are infesting the Executive department now and running both houses of Congress.

You gotta at least try to keep up with current events, oatsie.  I'm perfectly willing to make allowances for your limited intellectual abilities--were you a short-bus kid?--but, c'mon, you gotta make SOME effort in these discussions.

Do you have a friend or relative you trust who can check over your posts and advise you when you sound like you're getting a little goofy?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

wolfhouse

The concept of an "extremist", typically implies that the person is dangerous. A crazy person. Either a person who wants to hurt people to protect trees. Or a guy wearing a tin foil hat. Or a guy who wants to upkeep a vile law created by some guy a thousand years ago.

http://www.wolfwantshouses.com/

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This is just the first part of the article. Even if these people themselves are not out setting bombs and causing havoc in the country they serve to "inspire" people to act out.

Our Own Right Wing Extremist-racists are more dangerous here than ISIS! - Page 2 3000

An “alt-right” rally in Portland is going ahead on Sunday, despite the city’s grief in the wake of a white supremacist double murder and the pleas of mayor Ted Wheeler.

Far-right activists are coming from all over the country to show their support for what they describe as “free speech” and a significant counter-protest is planned in response.

Portland knife attack: tension high as 'free speech rally' set for weekend

The rally will include the well-advertised presence of many “alt-right celebrities”, all of whom emerged during Trump’s campaign, or in the months since. Some have achieved prominence by cutting a striking presence at rallies, others by engaging in violence at those same events.

So who are the players who will be in evidence?

Joey Gibson
Joey Gibson has been working all year to get the “alt-right” out into Portland streets. He organised the event on 29 April where accused killer Jeremy Christian showed up, and threw out fascist salutes and racial slurs. (Gibson has repeatedly stated that Christian has nothing to do with him or the group he leads, Warriors for Freedom).

He’s organized six separate events in Portland and Vancouver so far this year, but this Sunday’s is set to be his biggest yet. Gibson frequently claims to be acting in the name of “love” or principles like “free speech”, but his events have attracted white supremacists and, lately, have been marked by violence.

On 13 May, one of his associates, Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, flattened an anti-fascist (antifa) protester in downtown’s Chapman Square.

Gibson has a presence of YouTube channel and Facebook pages, where he does much of his organizing, but local antifascists say that the Warriors for Freedom are also networked with the militia movement, and that members of racist groups like the KKK and Identity Europa have showed up at his previous events.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/02/alt-right-celebrities-rally-portland-train-stabbing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum