Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rep Mo Brooks just said on CNN interview

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This is my summary of his comments.

People who have not taken care of their bodies, and have pre existing conditions should not force healthy people who have taken care of their bodies to pay for those who did not.

By the end of the interview you could tell he spoke the truth and was getting guidance. "I did not mean to say people with pre existing conditions it was their fault. Many of them it was not their fault"

WTF. These bastards do not even understand how insurance works. They talk about covering people, but the AARP says they have not funded these high risk pools......these are lying selfish bastards.

del.capslock

del.capslock

There's a reason every state in the Union has an Insurance Commissioner.

It's because insurance is damn near the crookedest business in the country.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

zsomething

It's really amazing that they even get away with saying this stuff. They have no knowledge of how insurance works. Insurance is one of those things like band-aids; when you buy it, you hope you're wasting your money on something you'll never have need for. But you can't count on that, so, you buy it. And even if you're lucky enough to never cut yourself, the fact that other people do makes the band-aids affordable.

I'm happy to be supporting someone else's health when I buy insurance, because I hope I'm never going to need it. If I do, it's there. If not, someone else benefits, and that's good, too.

zsomething wrote:It's really amazing that they even get away with saying this stuff.   They have no knowledge of how insurance works.  Insurance is one of those things like band-aids; when you buy it, you hope you're wasting your money on something you'll never have need for.  But you can't count on that, so, you buy it.  And even if you're lucky enough to never cut yourself, the fact that other people do makes the band-aids affordable.

I'm happy to be supporting someone else's health when I buy insurance, because I hope I'm never going to need it.  If I do, it's there.  If not, someone else benefits, and that's good, too.

Well stated!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum