Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake #45 Speaks To Crowd At Tax Rally

+3
del.capslock
Joanimaroni
Telstar
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Undoubtedly there is some chit in his tax returns that would have prevented his being elected.
And... Would also prevent any chance of re-election.

Telstar

Telstar

panhandler wrote:Undoubtedly there is some chit in his tax returns that would have prevented his being elected.
And...  Would also prevent any chance of re-election.

Fake #45 Speaks To Crowd At Tax Rally Trump_28

Telstar

Telstar

The Dems should hire that guy to make phony phone calls to registered republiklans in targeted states. Asking for their support on his new plan for forced abortions on every woman south of New York and abolishing Medicare for the elderly and abolishing the elderly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Is he required by law to release his taxes?

Joanimaroni wrote:Is he required by law to release his taxes?

I'll bet you already know the answer to that question.  Wink

Candidates with nothing to hide willingly release their tax returns as a matter of tradition and confidence building.

Wouldn't you like to know if your potus is a potential crook before you cast your vote?  
I would.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Did you vote for Hillary?

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:Did you vote for Hillary?

Aren't you a moderator? Do you realize it's very bad form for moderators to become involved in discussions? That's not moderating, that's partisanship. It's not surprising that you don't know the difference or how to behave.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:

Aren't you a moderator? Do you realize it's very bad form for moderators to become involved in discussions? That's not moderating, that's partisanship. It's not surprising that you don't knowy the difference or how to behave.

lol! lol! lol! lol! No it is not you fool!

But for you to have discussions with your socks is sane? You are still pathetic and without a life....you are on this forum all day every day. Good God!

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
But for you to have discussions with your socks is sane?  You are still pathetic and without a life....you are on this forum all day every day.  Good God!

Get some help.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Get a real life!

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Aren't you a moderator? Do you realize it's very bad form for moderators to become involved in discussions? That's not moderating, that's partisanship. It's not surprising that you don't knowy the difference or how to behave.

lol! lol! lol! lol! No it is not you fool!

But for you to have discussions with your socks is sane?  You are still pathetic and without a life....you are on this forum all day every day.  Good God!

So who are these socks that he is having discussions with Joani? Let everyone know.

Hillary released her tax returns.  

And all those stupid revenue wasting email investigations amounted to nothing.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Trump said you can't have his tax returns. Lol... it's like 3yr olds. Don't make me pull this car over.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Trump said you can't have his tax returns.

No, he didn't.

He said he would release his tax returns before the election - not true.

Then he said he couldn't release his tax returns because he's under audit - not true.

Then he said he had no intention of releasing his taxes but selectively leaked one year's returns to provide some cover.

And, you're cool with all of this because ...

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock

del.capslock

Sal wrote:
No, he didn't.

Then he said he couldn't release his tax returns because he's under audit - not true.

Then he said he had no intention of releasing his taxes but selectively leaked one year's returns to provide some cover.

Nailed it!

Now watch what happens: PkrBitch, being an abject coward, will not respond to your comments. Instead of defending his position like a person of integrity, he'll just refuse to reply, then sit on the sidelines and wait for the next opportunity to hurl idiotic invective. What a useless human being.

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Sal wrote:
No, he didn't.

Nailed it!

Now watch what happens: PkrBitch, being an abject coward, will not respond to your comments. Instead of defending his position like a person of integrity, he'll just refuse to reply, then sit on the sidelines and wait for the next opportunity to hurl idiotic invective. What a useless human being.

boards of Florida responding to one of Pkr's asinine comments:

"You can't tell the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground, hence why you constantly preach the idea that all political results are the same.  I merely exposed this.   Sal is correct.  You're butthurt because the cat is out of the bag.  

A new forum moderator isn't going to make you any smarter.  A new forum moderator isn't going give you the capacity to directly respond to posts in an intelligent manner.  Long story short, the moderator of the forum isn't your problem.

But, by all means, continue on with your charade."

lol!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Sal wrote:

No, he didn't.

I'm ambivalent... I think open returns for candidates should be mandatory... but they're not.

That means you and I don't have any right to them. It really doesn't matter how big your 3y/o fit is.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

No, he didn't.

I'm ambivalent... I think open returns for candidates should be mandatory... but they're not.

That means you and I don't have any right to them. It really doesn't matter how big your 3y/o fit is.

Sure it does. If the fit is big enough to rattle the republiklan snowflakes and cause them to worry about their own asses they will make sure to oust the pussy grabber in chief ASAP and by any means necessary.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

No, he didn't.

Sure it does. If the fit is big enough to rattle the republiklan snowflakes and cause them to worry about their own asses they will make sure to oust the pussy grabber in chief ASAP and by any means necessary.    

self-de·lu·sion
ˈˌself dəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
the action of deluding oneself; failure to recognize reality.
"he retreats into a world of fantasy and self-delusion"

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

No, he didn't.

self-de·lu·sion
ˈˌself dəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
the action of deluding oneself; failure to recognize reality.
"he retreats into a world of fantasy and self-delusion"

Fake #45 Speaks To Crowd At Tax Rally Pkr_as11

wolfhouse

It boggles my mind. If only this amount of focus and energy was put into reforming the current tax system. It's so terrible and is hurting so many people right now.

http://www.wolfwantshouses.com/

Telstar

Telstar

wolfhouse wrote:It boggles my mind. If only this amount of focus and energy was put into reforming the current tax system. It's so terrible and is hurting so many people right now.

Don't expect anything that will help the people while they are under fake #45's heel.

del.capslock

del.capslock

wolfhouse wrote:It boggles my mind. If only this amount of focus and energy was put into reforming the current tax system. It's so terrible and is hurting so many people right now.

First off, which tax system: Federal, State, Local? Excise, Income, Property, Sales?

Then, please explain exactly what is so terrible about it and how it is "hurting so many people".

How, exactly, do you propose to reform whichever system it is you're banging on about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum