Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russians May Have Used ‘Bots’ To Influence 2016 Election | MSNBC

+7
Joanimaroni
PkrBum
del.capslock
dumpcare
Sal
Vikingwoman
Telstar
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

All of 45's attention to Putin and his gang of oligarchs seems to come down to the fact, according to David Cay Johnston, that when 45's business tanked at one point no reputable bank would lend him funds. He could only get money from the Russian mob and Deutsche Bank. According to financial disclosures he owes them something like 300 million, the Russians, who knows? This debt plus possibly the video from his escapades during the Miss Universe Pageant and his admiration of a "strong leader" is what keeps his eyes on the prize. I still think there is a high likelihood that it will be his business entanglements that get him in the most trouble.

I still am mystified as to why more people who are concerned about our democracy aren't screaming from the housetops regarding his failure to disclose anything from his tax returns to his medical reports. This is what we get for assuming that no one who refused to do either would ever get their party's nomination much less the office. I know I must sound like a broken record (now there's an old-timer reference) but really (?) this guy in head of state?

36% approval rating.

del.capslock

del.capslock

othershoe1030 wrote:All of 45's attention to Putin and his gang of oligarchs seems to come down to the fact, according to David Cay Johnston, that when 45's business tanked at one point no reputable bank would lend him funds. He could only get money from the Russian mob and Deutsche Bank. According to financial disclosures he owes them something like 300 million, the Russians, who knows? This debt plus possibly the video from his escapades during the Miss Universe Pageant and his admiration of a "strong leader" is what keeps his eyes on the prize. I still think there is a high likelihood that it will be his business entanglements that get him in the most trouble.

I still am mystified as to why more people who are concerned about our democracy aren't screaming from the housetops regarding his failure to disclose anything from his tax returns to his medical reports. This is what we get for assuming that no one who refused to do either would ever get their party's nomination much less the office. I know I must sound like a broken record (now there's an old-timer reference) but really (?) this guy in head of state?

36% approval rating.

Patience, grasshopper. All that Russian crap is going to catch up to his administration and he'll probably not be able to get anything done.

The thing that disturbs me most is not that he's president--we've had terrible presidents before, just look at Warren Harding or Andrew Johnson--it's this whole crazy notion that government should be run like a business. I thought we killed that with the Hoover administration. I only hope that by the end of this administration the left can drive a stake through that loony idea forever.

What I can't figure is what the hell happened to the Democratic party? Jesus, it was the party of FDR--certainly the greatest president of the twentieth century--and you almost never hear his name mentioned.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

Russians May Have Used ‘Bots’ To Influence 2016 Election | MSNBC - Page 2 Trumps10

Telstar

Telstar

Spammer's Arrest Eyed For Fake #45-Russia Ties

del.capslock

del.capslock

Much as I hate to say it, Rachel's getting tiresome with this.

Even The Intercept, a site Glenn Greenwald co-founded, is getting bored with her.

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/12/msnbcs-rachel-maddow-sees-a-russia-connection-lurking-around-every-corner/

Matt Taibbi, the best political writer since Hunter Thompson, calls it Putin Derangement Syndrome.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-putin-derangement-syndrome-arrives-w474771

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum