Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Number 1 the hat has a clover on it, not a shamrock and 2 it's ST PATRICK'S DAY OR PADDY'S DAY! Who is Patty?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

https://www.rt.com/viral/379791-trump-maga-hat-shamrockgate/

The man is a New Yorker and he does not know Paddys day..........Patty?  Spelling does show intelligence, I am sorry.  This man is so careless and bumbling he has made it part of his act.....that these things are done intentionally, and with him in control......he is the dumbest man I have seen on TV when he did the apprentice, and now he is probably up there with the top ten  dumbest politicians in my life.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Awww... how very upsetting this has been for you. I hope these busywork talkingpoints help.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I may be wrong but I really don't think President Trump sat down and made this hat. Normally that would be done by a marketing firm.

A little trivia......

Trump isn’t the first US president to invite the wrath of the Irish. In 2012, Barack Obama T-shirts were ridiculed for also bearing a four leafed clover instead of a shamrock.

2seaoat

It was his tweet turning paddy into patty.......that is not so much a spelling error, but a conceptual error for a low IQ individual who is incapable of looking at detail, and understanding the same. He is bumbling through life and he will not change at 70.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

?

Number 1 the hat has a clover on it, not a shamrock and 2 it's ST PATRICK'S DAY OR PADDY'S DAY! Who is Patty?  367f0b1194ca870d7f92aed44ba3b190

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:It was his tweet turning paddy into patty.......that is not so much a spelling error, but a conceptual error for a low IQ individual who is incapable of looking at detail, and understanding the same.  He is bumbling through life and he will not change at 70.

Oops!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum