This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

This is pretty serious stuff. A special prosecutor is usually an over reach in my opinion, but when the AG is lying about meeting with the Russians and contradicting himself as alleged by Senator Franken, I think this is scary serious. I really cannot believe where this may go. The audacity of the Russians to inferfere with an election, and now the stonewalling. This will not end well.

View user profile
Is it the oil or do republicans cream their pants because a fellow mafia member is nearby?

View user profile
gatorfan wrote:"Dem lawmaker says she's never met with Russian ambassador — but a tweet suggests otherwise"

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)

Now:

"I've been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years.No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com."

Then:

"Off to meeting w/Russian Ambassador. Upset about the arbitrary/cruel decision to end all US adoptions,even those in process."

Maybe selective memory lapses is the new normal. Remember HRC???

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/321976-dem-lawmaker-says-shes-never-met-with-russian-ambassador-but-a-tweet-suggests

This is much more serious and goes much deeper than any "tweet" that "suggests" something...whatever. May I point out (which I will anyway) that the Wikileaks dumps were used by more than one Republican in more than one race...national...state...local. The GOP is heavily invested in ass-covering, but they're running out of fig leaves. Hate it for ya.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:"Dem lawmaker says she's never met with Russian ambassador — but a tweet suggests otherwise"

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)

Now:

"I've been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years.No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com."

Then:

"Off to meeting w/Russian Ambassador. Upset about the arbitrary/cruel decision to end all US adoptions,even those in process."

Maybe selective memory lapses is the new normal. Remember HRC???

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/321976-dem-lawmaker-says-shes-never-met-with-russian-ambassador-but-a-tweet-suggests

This is much more serious and goes much deeper than any "tweet" that "suggests" something...whatever.  May I point out (which I will anyway) that the Wikileaks dumps were used by more than one Republican in more than one race...national...state...local.  The GOP is heavily invested in ass-covering, but they're running out of fig leaves.  Hate it for ya.


How amusing. The Dems are no less involved in CYA - the difference between me and you is I recognize the reality that ALL politicians are lying scum who would sell their Mother for a vote or campaign contribution. You're just a party hack who thinks your liberal hero's are perfect. Hate it for ya but I'll bet it makes your life pretty simple.

View user profile
gatorfan wrote:"Dem lawmaker says she's never met with Russian ambassador — but a tweet suggests otherwise"

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)

Now:

"I've been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years.No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com."

Then:

"Off to meeting w/Russian Ambassador. Upset about the arbitrary/cruel decision to end all US adoptions,even those in process."

Maybe selective memory lapses is the new normal. Remember HRC???

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/321976-dem-lawmaker-says-shes-never-met-with-russian-ambassador-but-a-tweet-suggests

Was she under oath when she tweeted that?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Quote that full answer please.

NO.


SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

DATE: January 10

--------------------------


SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.

SESSIONS: No.


Asked about possible Trump campaign contacts with Russia during his January confirmation hearing, Sessions said he had "been called a surrogate a time or two in that campaign." He said he "did not have communications with the Russians" and was unable to comment on alleged contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russian officials.

I guess it's how you read it.

View user profile
I would prefer that he was kicked out of that office. I can't stand officious dweebs that want to use the force of the federal govt to enforce his subjective policies. That said... I doubt there will be accountability.

View user profile
He has recused himself. He met with the Russians twice. This smells. Sessions lied. The questions from the senator was straight forward. Why did he do this?

View user profile
Obama and Holder got away with much worse with fast and furious.

View user profile
Obama and Holder got away with much worse with fast and furious.


Nope. Common sense tells you that the program was started under President Bush administration and President Bush probably never knew of it existence as administrators do not micro manage ten thousand operations in federal government, and the absurdity of blaming President Obama for a carry over program that the prior President probably knew nothing about was simple propaganda. Holder, however, as AG upon finding out about the flaws in the program carry over had some culpability, but as the worse AG in American history, it is not surprising that he did not perform well in shutting the operation down is par for the course.

The propaganda was laughable at the time, but your constant attempt to blame President Obama for President Bush's program is borderline moronic. Do you understand that NO President gets involved in the minutia you attempt to attach to him. It is like saying that a federal Marshall had a drinking problem and in transferring prisoners, the van went off the road and killed ten people, and President Obama was responsible......moronic.

View user profile
Yes... moronic is a good word for you... dense works well too... as does partisan hack. You exemplify the reason we will never have accountability from our govt. You give those you side with a free pass.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/judge-rejects-obamas-executive-privilege-claim-over-fast-and-furious-records-217970

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:You give those you side with a free pass.

And you and your pal Joani aren't doing the EXACT same thing?? I thought you were supposed to be so nuts about even-handedness, but I guess that only applies when someone criticizes Trump and company.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You give those you side with a free pass.

And you and your pal Joani aren't doing the EXACT same thing??  I thought you were supposed to be so nuts about even-handedness, but I guess that only applies when someone criticizes Trump and company.

Bs... I'm explaining why nothing will be resolved. I'd like to see sessions run outta town on a rail.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You give those you side with a free pass.

And you and your pal Joani aren't doing the EXACT same thing??  I thought you were supposed to be so nuts about even-handedness, but I guess that only applies when someone criticizes Trump and company.


Oh please Linda!

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Obama and Holder got away with much worse with fast and furious.


Nope.  Common sense tells you that the program was started under President Bush administration and President Bush probably never knew of it existence as administrators do not micro manage ten thousand operations in federal government, and the absurdity of blaming President Obama for a carry over program that the prior President probably knew nothing about was simple propaganda.   Holder, however, as AG upon finding out about the flaws in the program carry over had some culpability, but as the worse AG in American history, it is not surprising that he did not perform well in shutting the operation down is par for the course.

The propaganda was laughable at the time, but your constant attempt to blame President Obama for President Bush's program is borderline moronic.  Do you understand that NO President gets involved in the minutia you attempt to attach to him.   It is like saying that a federal Marshall had a drinking problem and in transferring prisoners, the van went off the road and killed ten people, and President Obama was responsible......moronic.

Nope - how many times does that falsehood have to be debunked before it takes?

"In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/

View user profile
gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Obama and Holder got away with much worse with fast and furious.


Nope.  Common sense tells you that the program was started under President Bush administration and President Bush probably never knew of it existence as administrators do not micro manage ten thousand operations in federal government, and the absurdity of blaming President Obama for a carry over program that the prior President probably knew nothing about was simple propaganda.   Holder, however, as AG upon finding out about the flaws in the program carry over had some culpability, but as the worse AG in American history, it is not surprising that he did not perform well in shutting the operation down is par for the course.

The propaganda was laughable at the time, but your constant attempt to blame President Obama for President Bush's program is borderline moronic.  Do you understand that NO President gets involved in the minutia you attempt to attach to him.   It is like saying that a federal Marshall had a drinking problem and in transferring prisoners, the van went off the road and killed ten people, and President Obama was responsible......moronic.

Nope - how many times does that falsehood have to be debunked before it takes?

"In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/

This is a dog that simply will not hunt.

The policy of "gun-walking" was begun during the Bush administration, and when it was brought to the attention of the Obama administration, it was immediately discontinued.

End of story.

View user profile
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Obama and Holder got away with much worse with fast and furious.


Nope.  Common sense tells you that the program was started under President Bush administration and President Bush probably never knew of it existence as administrators do not micro manage ten thousand operations in federal government, and the absurdity of blaming President Obama for a carry over program that the prior President probably knew nothing about was simple propaganda.   Holder, however, as AG upon finding out about the flaws in the program carry over had some culpability, but as the worse AG in American history, it is not surprising that he did not perform well in shutting the operation down is par for the course.

The propaganda was laughable at the time, but your constant attempt to blame President Obama for President Bush's program is borderline moronic.  Do you understand that NO President gets involved in the minutia you attempt to attach to him.   It is like saying that a federal Marshall had a drinking problem and in transferring prisoners, the van went off the road and killed ten people, and President Obama was responsible......moronic.

Nope - how many times does that falsehood have to be debunked before it takes?

"In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/

This is a dog that simply will not hunt.

The policy of "gun-walking" was begun during the Bush administration, and when it was brought to the attention of the Obama administration, it was immediately discontinued.

End of story.

LOL. Sure! There was a program under Bush but it ceased before BHO took office who then started a new program called - yes folks - Fast and Furious. If you can't understand the referenced article just say so.

Refusing to accept facts you don't like doesn't make them go away. End of story......

View user profile
Atleast the Bush program actually tracked the weapons and made arrests. The Obama program didn't do that. Why? What was their agenda? Was it just pure incompetence? Also... the bush program ended prior to Obama taking office... then months later fast and furious gun running to Mexican criminal cartels began. That took specific intent... the bush program didn't magically come to life again. Damn y'all are good at playing dumb to shill for your team... that's why your stupid hair on fire calls for accountability now won't do shit. You've lowered the bar to six feet under.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Atleast the Bush program actually tracked the weapons and made arrests. The Obama program didn't do that. Why? What was their agenda? Was it just pure incompetence? Also... the bush program ended prior to Obama taking office... then months later fast and furious gun running to Mexican criminal cartels began. That took specific intent... the bush program didn't magically come to life again. Damn y'all are good at playing dumb to shill for your team... that's why your stupid hair on fire calls for accountability now won't do shit. You've lowered the bar to six feet under.



RAH, RAH, TEAM BUSH! LOL


View user profile
Good one,Telly! Made me laugh.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:Good one,Telly! Made me laugh.


cheers

View user profile
April 2006 - Official launch of Project Gunrunner.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/27/world/americas/operation-fast-and-furious-fast-facts/

Duh........A field office in Arizona, and President Bush and Obama are going to have line command.....hilarious.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:April 2006 - Official launch of Project Gunrunner.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/27/world/americas/operation-fast-and-furious-fast-facts/

Duh........A field office in Arizona, and President Bush and Obama are going to have line command.....hilarious.

When did it end? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Gunrunner

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/01/doj-releases-gun-operation-records-071127



Last edited by PkrBum on 3/4/2017, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum