Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I always thought you guys were tuffer than me. Youve all surprised me.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

You guys didnt want sexy, you didnt want vulgar( your definition of vulgar, not mine) You hate it when I post on politics.

stop being so bland and defensive about everything.

You win some, you lose some.

we need some laughs in here

we need some sexy back!

Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by Rogue on 10/4/2012, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I never said I did not want sexy or vulgar. I'm a retired sailor. I like sexy and vulgar. Sometimes together.

Captn Kaoz wrote:I never said I did not want sexy or vulgar. I'm a retired sailor. I like sexy and vulgar. Sometimes together.

lol me too. Sometimes I have dreams that contain both of those Wink

Sometimes I live out those dreams Razz

Here's my issue.

I know everybody ran off to go to those other forums because they all got mad I posted ONE nasty picture. ONE.

I have stayed away from those forums out of repsect for yall to have a forum free of me, because obvously I am that bad.

But you are not posting at the other forums. I can see. I am a member there. I can see the links to the other forums too.

I have obvioulsy made you guys extremly unhappy. Be it because of my vulgar ways, or perhaps becuase I have a extremly strong personality.

I want to and I have tried very hard to please you guys. ( except on the politics thing) and I only went back over to politics to get back at Sal Razz

Look, I really want us to all get along. I want you guys to be able to post because I enjoy your post too.

Come back and stop your protesting. You know your not happy either.

Sincerely

Big Brat

Rogue wrote:Here's my issue.

I know everybody ran off to go to those other forums because they all got mad I posted ONE nasty picture. ONE.

Sincerely

Big Brat

I like both of the forumotion forums, and tend to stay on the "daily" when Ghandi and Dreams get to fighting. But I come here too... so I know you're not talking about me.

Hey, you were talking about dreams, Chrissy. Have you ever had Lucid Dreams? (see link below for more info, but a lucid dream is one where you know you are dreaming)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

When I was a kid, I remember a dream where I realized I was dreaming and stuffed a bear into a tin can and rolled him down a hill inside the can.

Now, I have lucid dreams where I molest lots of women, mostly related to lifting shirts and "doing things". I guess it is my way of coping with getting "strange" while being faithfully married to one wonderful gal.

I have lots of fun in my dreams.

Yomama wrote:
Rogue wrote:Here's my issue.

Sincerely

Big Brat

I like both of the forumotion forums, and tend to stay on the "daily" when Ghandi and Dreams get to fighting. But I come here too... so I know you're not talking about me.

Hey, you were talking about dreams, Chrissy. Have you ever had Lucid Dreams? (see link below for more info, but a lucid dream is one where you know you are dreaming)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

When I was a kid, I remember a dream where I realized I was dreaming and stuffed a bear into a tin can and rolled him down a hill inside the can.

Now, I have lucid dreams where I molest lots of women, mostly related to lifting shirts and "doing things". I guess it is my way of coping with getting "strange" while being faithfully married to one wonderful gal.

I have lots of fun in my dreams.

No, not you. Your pretty rare and fair.

I tell ya, a couple of times Ive thought ghandi and dreams were the same person puttin on a show to which I got caught in a couple of times. Suspect

as far as lucid dreaming. yep, ive had em. Mine are erotic like yours are, ive been able to be in one, wake up for a short bit, ponder it and then go back to sleep and pick up where I was.

I personally think things like that or reading sexual content is healthy for a relationship. Sexual Fantasy and imagination are good tools to keep a fire going. Wink

Rogue wrote:I personally think things like that or reading sexual content is healthy for a relationship. Sexual Fantasy and imagination are good tools to keep a fire going. Wink

Without going into details, I understand what you are saying... and Christine doesn't mind if I am "in the mood" Razz Razz

Rogue wrote:

we need some sexy back!

Razz Razz Razz

You're all that...who would need more? Wink

Rogue wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:I never said I did not want sexy or vulgar. I'm a retired sailor. I like sexy and vulgar. Sometimes together.

lol me too. Sometimes I have dreams that contain both of those Wink

Sometimes I live out those dreams Razz

Wow...maybe.....hmmmm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Rogue wrote:

we need some sexy back!

Razz Razz Razz

You're all that...who would need more? Wink

Flattery works very well with me.

It's nice to be on the recieving end.....

Hugs n kisses to you Mr Handsome I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum