Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bannon and President Trump's daughter registered to vote in two states

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Silly ignoring of the facts that voter registration record errors do not assume that actual voter fraud happened. The studies consistently have concluded that individual voter fraud is not a problem. The Republican senator from Colorado on CNN said in the entire state of Colorado there was less than a handful of actual voter fraud. However, President Trump contrary to the studies declares he lost the popular vote because five million illegals voted. Orwell was right.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:President Trump contrary to the studies declares he lost the popular vote because five million illegals voted.

It's a ruse to allow for more voter suppression efforts.

Spicer couldn't have blown the dog whistle any louder yesterday.

"There are more states, bigger states, with urban areas, where you would have spent more time. That being said, when you look at where a lot of potential—where a lot of these issues could've occurred—in these bigger states, that's where I think we're going to look."

2seaoat

Trump is going to send the feds into the ghetto. I see this vision of Warsaw in World War II.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Both Kushner and Spicer were registered in two states:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/26/it-turns-out-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-is-also-registered-to-vote-in-two-states/?Tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.63e9cd3df365

It's not illegal unless votes are cast from both... it's not even uncommon.

2seaoat

It's not illegal unless votes are cast from both... it's not even uncommon.

No chit sherlock, and the same does not equal five million fraudulent voters going into a poll and voting twice or using a fake ID. You supported this guy and you deny the same, and now you argue that registration problems do not equal fraud, yet you refuse to recognize that the popular vote was not fraudulent voters and in fact it was relevant and not one of your get over it comrade moments. The solution is simple. When a person is registered to vote, you take a photo, and all the traditional information which is downloaded on secure servers in the county of registration. A voter comes to vote, he does not have to produce an ID, and when they check a person in they simply go to the database photo and hand the person a ballot. In the event the person does not look exactly the same, the person still votes, but the folks at the voting precinct by statute take a photo of the individual claiming to be the registrant, and they turn those over to the county SA who investigates every variance in that county. Zero voter fraud, or prosecution, and most important no voter suppression on election day. Done.

I'm not stating my support... I'm merely saying that it's another fake issue... it's irrelevant.

Carry on comrades... lol.

polecat

polecat

3 million

Funny how that's exactly the amount he lost the popular vote by.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum