Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago sports radio is excited about the Trump infrastructure stimulus plan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have not been able to read any infrastructure proposals, but I am a big fan in investments in bridges, highways, rail, and airports. So when I heard this conservative sports talk host gushing about fifty capital projects for Illinois, I got excited. They are talking about two billion to upgrade the elevated trains in Chicago. They were talking about new locks and dam construction on the Illinois river. They were talking about massive road improvements. This is what I have been waiting for in terms of what a Republican could get done in the white house. More American employment, improved productivity because of safe and cost effective transportation, and no obstruction. I could not believe how positive people were toward Trump talking about infrastructure spending. People want to fix things and they want Americans to benefit from the employment. I cannot wait to see the details of the plan.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have not been able to read any infrastructure proposals, but I am a big fan in investments in bridges, highways, rail, and airports.   So when I heard this conservative sports talk host gushing about fifty capital projects for Illinois, I got excited.   They are talking about two billion to upgrade the elevated trains in Chicago.  They were talking about new locks and dam construction on the Illinois river.   They were talking about massive road improvements.   This is what I have been waiting for in terms of what a Republican could get done in the white house.    More American employment, improved productivity because of safe and cost effective transportation, and no obstruction.  I could not believe how positive people were toward Trump talking about infrastructure spending.  People want to fix things and they want Americans to benefit from the employment.   I cannot wait to see the details of the plan.

So you haven't seen it...but you heard it on a sports talk show.... Got it!

Illinois is in terrible debt with citizens leaving in droves.

The murder rate in Chi-Town is EXCEEDING LAST YEAR...ALREADY!

Gov. Rahm Emanual wastes time whining about President Trump when it seems, he has more than enough to worry about in his own backyard.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I have not been able to read any infrastructure proposals, but I am a big fan in investments in bridges, highways, rail, and airports.   So when I heard this conservative sports talk host gushing about fifty capital projects for Illinois, I got excited.   They are talking about two billion to upgrade the elevated trains in Chicago.  They were talking about new locks and dam construction on the Illinois river.   They were talking about massive road improvements.   This is what I have been waiting for in terms of what a Republican could get done in the white house.    More American employment, improved productivity because of safe and cost effective transportation, and no obstruction.  I could not believe how positive people were toward Trump talking about infrastructure spending.  People want to fix things and they want Americans to benefit from the employment.   I cannot wait to see the details of the plan.

You can count on every infrastructure project to be a public/private partnership with the private sector dictating the terms of the contracts. Everything built will stick the taxpayers with tolls and hidden costs. Good luck with your Republican plans. You are truly living in LaLa Land.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum