Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There'll be no "I" counting with Trump Speeches.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

With each speech from Petulant former President Obama, one thing we could always depend on was that the speech was going to be ABOUT HIM. Seventy, eighty, a hundred times he'd us the work "I". Surprising even for such an arrogant, self-centered individual.

With President Trump, he centers his attention on all those who helped him, and WE the Americans who elected him. He seems humbled by the responsibility he has chosen.

Life is grand!

Markle

Markle

What a refreshing change!

Just a few days ago Petulant Obama gave a "short" farewell using "I" etc. 75 times.

Trump Referred To Himself Only 3 Times During Speech; We 45 Times; You 24 Times
Ryan Saavedra Jan 20th, 2017 12:13 pm

President Trump Shows Complete Humility In Speech

For all the criticisms President Donald Trump receives for being a so called narcissist, critics will be unable to point to anything he said in speech as evidence of their claims.

President Donald Trump only referred to himself 3 times in the speech that contained 1,433 words.

President Trump referred to “we” an astonishing 45 times as he begins the healing process of a nation that is deeply divided as a result of the prior administration.

President Trump also referred to “you”, the people of the United States, 24 times as he made is message loud and clear: Washington is changing and the power is going back to the people.

[...]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/trump-referred-3-times-speech-45-times-24-times/

dumpcare

Just when did the people have the power? Did I sleep through it, don't seem to remember in the past 68 years.

If he means more personal freedom's then I'm all for it, but we shall see if I can smoke a joint legally in my home or go online make a deposit to a poker site and play legally. We shall see but if Session's is confirmed I believe personal freedom's and we the people are just as bad off as we have ever been.

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:Just when did the people have the power? Did I sleep through it, don't seem to remember in the past 68 years.

If he means more personal freedom's then I'm all for it, but we shall see if I can smoke a joint legally in my home or go online make a deposit to a poker site and play legally. We shall see but if Session's is confirmed I believe personal freedom's and we the people are just as bad off as we have ever been.

Damn.

That's a really good response to someone that doesn't deserve one.

dumpcare

I know I am just too good to the old one.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Just when did the people have the power? Did I sleep through it, don't seem to remember in the past 68 years.

Session's will be confirmed and Sanctuary Cities will be a thing of the past.

Illegal aliens who are criminals will be out and the list goes on.

dumpcare

Goddamn who the hell mentioned anything about santuary cities? Ramble, Ramble, Ramble.

You're right Sal I have no idea why I get possessed sometimes to respond to him. I have to control myself.

2seaoat

Goddamn who the hell mentioned anything about santuary cities? Ramble, Ramble, Ramble.

You're right Sal I have no idea why I get possessed sometimes to respond to him. I have to control myself.

I will respond to you and simply say that some people are clueless with concepts and understanding of the misuse of words to create propaganda and an agenda. Not responding is the only way to stop the spam.
Unlawful Presence Is Not a Crime

Some may assume that all immigrants who are in the United States without legal status must have committed improper entry. This simply isn't the case. Many foreign nationals legally enter the country on a valid work or travel visa, but fail to exit before their visa expires for a variety of reasons.

But mere unlawful presence in the country is not a crime. It is a violation of federal immigration law to remain in the country without legal authorization, but this violation is punishable by civil penalties, not criminal. Chief among these civil penalties is deportation or removal, where an unlawful resident may be detained and removed from the country. Unlawful presence can also have negative consequences for a resident who may seek to gain re-entry into the United States, or permanent residency.

Both improper entry and unlawful presence should be avoided by any immigrant to the United States, but an illegal alien cannot be criminally charged or incarcerated simply for being undocumented.
- See more at: http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/07/is-illegal-immigration-a-crime-improper-entry-v-unlawful-presence.html#sthash.Qno9r7wT.dpuf

RealLindaL

And let us not forget that the papal "we" can be even more pretentious than the simple grammatical "I," and means exactly the same thing, as everyone knows, except is less honest and forthright.

Speaking of "I," "I" find it absolutely astounding that anyone can consider ANYTHING about Trump as being humble.  Are you kidding me??? Saying that  has simply got to be a ruse to get an indignant rise.  Not gonna happen here; I'm just simultaneously amused and amazed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum