Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 things George Bush said we all should remember

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

I wasn't much of a Bush plan but:

http://www.upworthy.com/7-things-george-w-bush-said-that-we-should-remember-in-2016?c=ufb2

knothead

knothead

One of my favorites is: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do we"

and also

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:One of my favorites is: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do we"

and also

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ppaca wrote:I wasn't much of a Bush plan but:

http://www.upworthy.com/7-things-george-w-bush-said-that-we-should-remember-in-2016?c=ufb2

I think the second one about how the tone in Washington was rough but he tried to resist calling people names and bringing bringing the office down during his presidency.

That would be a good one for DJ to keep in mind.

One the news this evening they had a survey showing that 67% of Americans wanted him to stop tweeting.

2seaoat

I am glad President Bush has found pleasure in his art work. His verbal skills never were his strong suit. My wife told me tonight about how prior energy secretaries had PHDs and were accomplished researchers. Now with governor Perry following those great scientist, we have a fellow who failed his college chemistry. I have had Perry grow on me, but really the differences are becoming striking. Hopefully, he will forget that he forgot he wanted to eliminate the department.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum