Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday?

Will President Obama Pardon Bowe Bergdahl

Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday? I_vote_lcap100%Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday? I_vote_lcap0%Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday? I_vote_lcap0%Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Will Petulant President Obama pardon deserter Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl on his way out the door on Friday?

President Obama today commuted the sentence of convicted traitor Chelsea Manning who was serving 35 years in prison.  Wrongly, he'll be out in May of this year.

I don't see why he wouldn't. Manning placed agents and soldiers in danger too. It makes no sense.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum