Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SNL Replay Tonight, Carrie Fisher With The Blues Brothers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:

2seaoat

Mr. Bill and Tom Snyder.......just a different and innocent time.

2seaoat

President Trump's parody of the news conference will be a classic. Your in.......your in...........your in...........I will produce jobs.......there will be a golden shower of jobs..........

President elect to twitter.....10 9 8 7

knothead

knothead

Took us back a ways for sure. My favorites were Blue Brothers, Jane Curtain, and Rosanna Roseannadana with Gilda Radner (RIP).

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:Took us back a ways for sure. My favorites were Blue Brothers, Jane Curtain, and Rosanna Roseannadana with Gilda Radner (RIP).

It was a good SNL double feature.

2seaoat

Gilda leaves a remarkable legacy of helping cancer patients with weekly meetings on the 21st floor of Northwestern and across the country. After watching the saturday early retro show, I loved her hair and when I see the announcements for the various functions of her organization there is an outline of her hair. What a special lady, and her husband Gene Wilder who was so instrumental in making her dream to help cancer patients not with new therapies, but with joining together the spirit and positive thoughts of those stricken to share their battles and give hope to others. We often take for granted those angels in our presence.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Gilda leaves a remarkable legacy of helping cancer patients with weekly meetings on the 21st floor of Northwestern and across the country.  After watching the saturday early retro show, I loved her hair and when I see the announcements for the various functions of her organization there is an outline of her hair.  What a special lady, and her husband Gene Wilder who was so instrumental in making her dream to help cancer patients not with new therapies, but with joining together the spirit and positive thoughts of those stricken to share their battles and give hope to others.  We often take for granted those angels in our presence.

An interview with Trump's friend.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Gilda leaves a remarkable legacy of helping cancer patients with weekly meetings on the 21st floor of Northwestern and across the country.  After watching the saturday early retro show, I loved her hair and when I see the announcements for the various functions of her organization there is an outline of her hair.  What a special lady, and her husband Gene Wilder who was so instrumental in making her dream to help cancer patients not with new therapies, but with joining together the spirit and positive thoughts of those stricken to share their battles and give hope to others.  We often take for granted those angels in our presence.
Loved the couple Gilda Radner and Gene Wilder....great together.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:President Trump's parody of the news conference will be a classic.   Your in.......your in...........your in...........I will produce jobs.......there will be a golden shower of jobs..........

President elect to twitter.....10 9 8 7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum