Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The man Washington refers to as the American Conscience says Trump is an illigitimate president!

+3
Markle
Telstar
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, you fascist-racist disgusting creep ... where's the scandal?

Here's a look at the life of U.S. Representative John Lewis (D-Ga.), a civil rights leader.
Personal:
Birth date: February 21, 1940
Birth place: Troy, Alabama

Birth name: John Robert Lewis
Father: Eddie Lewis, sharecropper
Mother: Willie Mae (Carter) Lewis
Marriage: Lillian Miles Lewis (December 21, 1968-December 31, 2012, her death)
Children: John Miles
Education: American Baptist Theological Seminary, B.A., 1961; Fisk University, B.A., 1967
Religion: Baptist
Other Facts:
Lewis' skull was fractured in 1965 during an attempted voting rights march from Selma, Alabama to Montgomery, Alabama.
By his own count, he was arrested more than 40 times during his days of civil rights activism.
Timeline:
1959-1960 - Organizes student sit-in demonstrations in the Nashville area.
May 1961 - Volunteers as a Freedom Rider, challenging bus and rail segregation laws.
1963-1966 - Chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC).
August 28, 1963 - Keynote speaker at the March on Washington.
March 7, 1965 - Helps organize a voting rights march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama, and is among 600 demonstrators attacked by police. This day becomes known as Bloody Sunday.
March 21-25, 1965 - Joins over 3,000 demonstrators marching from Selma to Montgomery, this time under the protection of federal troops. The size of the group reaches 25,000 by the time they reach Montgomery.
1966 - Co-founds the Southern Coordinating Committee to End the War in Vietnam.
1966-1967 - Associate director of the Field Foundation.
1967-1970 - Community organization director for the Southern Regional Council.
1970-1977 - Director of the Voter Education Project.
1977-1980 - Associate Director of ACTION, a federal volunteer agency. Appointed by President Jimmy Carter.
1982-1986 - Atlanta City Council member.
1987-present - Serves in the U.S. House of Representatives for Georgia's 5th District.
1988 - Lewis' memoir, "Walking with the Wind: A Memoir of the Movement," is published.
March 7, 2004 - The John R. Lewis Monument is unveiled in Selma at the foot of the Edmund Pettus Bridge to commemorate the events of Bloody Sunday.
April 27, 2009 - Arrested outside the Embassy of Sudan, where he is protesting the obstruction of aid to refugees in Darfur.
February 15, 2011 - President Barack Obama awards Lewis the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
November 6, 2012 - Wins re-election to Congress for a 14th term.
August 2013 - Top Shelf Productions releases "March: Book One." The graphic novel is the first of a planned trilogy, written by Lewis and Andrew Aydin, and illustrated by Nate Powell.
November 4, 2014 - Is re-elected to a 15th term.
January 2015 - Top Shelf Productions releases "March: Book Two."
March 6-7, 2015 - Lewis returns to Selma on the 50th anniversary of the beatings he, and dozens of others, suffered on the Edmund Pettus Bridge in 1965. Lewis speaks about his experience and memories from that "Bloody Sunday," when a large group of white Alabama state troopers and community members attacked the peaceful protesters.
June 22, 2016 - Lewis leads a sit-in on the House floor to protest the inaction on gun control and try to push a vote preventing people on the terrorist watch list from buying guns. The demonstration draws 170 lawmakers. After about 25 hours, Democrats decide to end the sit-in, but vow to continue when Congress returns for their next session."

It must not have been much of a scandal if its not mentioned in his bio .... You're lying again right? It figures. Lewis is black and a liberal.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:Markle, you fascist-racist disgusting creep ... where's the scandal?

Here's a look at the life of U.S. Representative John Lewis (D-Ga.), a civil rights leader.
Personal:
Birth date: February 21, 1940
Birth place: Troy, Alabama

Birth name: John Robert Lewis
Father: Eddie Lewis, sharecropper
Mother: Willie Mae (Carter) Lewis
Marriage: Lillian Miles Lewis (December 21, 1968-December 31, 2012, her death)
Children: John Miles
Education: American Baptist Theological Seminary, B.A., 1961; Fisk University, B.A., 1967
Religion: Baptist
Other Facts:
Lewis' skull was fractured in 1965 during an attempted voting rights march from Selma, Alabama to Montgomery, Alabama.
By his own count, he was arrested more than 40 times during his days of civil rights activism.
Timeline:
1959-1960 - Organizes student sit-in demonstrations in the Nashville area.
May 1961 - Volunteers as a Freedom Rider, challenging bus and rail segregation laws.
1963-1966 - Chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC).
August 28, 1963 - Keynote speaker at the March on Washington.
March 7, 1965 - Helps organize a voting rights march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama, and is among 600 demonstrators attacked by police. This day becomes known as Bloody Sunday.
March 21-25, 1965 - Joins over 3,000 demonstrators marching from Selma to Montgomery, this time under the protection of federal troops. The size of the group reaches 25,000 by the time they reach Montgomery.
1966 - Co-founds the Southern Coordinating Committee to End the War in Vietnam.
1966-1967 - Associate director of the Field Foundation.
1967-1970 - Community organization director for the Southern Regional Council.
1970-1977 - Director of the Voter Education Project.
1977-1980 - Associate Director of ACTION, a federal volunteer agency. Appointed by President Jimmy Carter.
1982-1986 - Atlanta City Council member.
1987-present - Serves in the U.S. House of Representatives for Georgia's 5th District.
1988 - Lewis' memoir, "Walking with the Wind: A Memoir of the Movement," is published.
March 7, 2004 - The John R. Lewis Monument is unveiled in Selma at the foot of the Edmund Pettus Bridge to commemorate the events of Bloody Sunday.
April 27, 2009 - Arrested outside the Embassy of Sudan, where he is protesting the obstruction of aid to refugees in Darfur.
February 15, 2011 - President Barack Obama awards Lewis the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
November 6, 2012 - Wins re-election to Congress for a 14th term.
August 2013 - Top Shelf Productions releases "March: Book One." The graphic novel is the first of a planned trilogy, written by Lewis and Andrew Aydin, and illustrated by Nate Powell.
November 4, 2014 - Is re-elected to a 15th term.
January 2015 - Top Shelf Productions releases "March: Book Two."
March 6-7, 2015 - Lewis returns to Selma on the 50th anniversary of the beatings he, and dozens of others, suffered on the Edmund Pettus Bridge in 1965. Lewis speaks about his experience and memories from that "Bloody Sunday," when a large group of white Alabama state troopers and community members attacked the peaceful protesters.
June 22, 2016 - Lewis leads a sit-in on the House floor to protest the inaction on gun control and try to push a vote preventing people on the terrorist watch list from buying guns. The demonstration draws 170 lawmakers. After about 25 hours, Democrats decide to end the sit-in, but vow to continue when Congress returns for their next session."

It must not have been much of a scandal if its not mentioned in his bio ....  You're lying again right?  It figures.  Lewis is black and a liberal.

Markle is white and a conservative racist.

Markle

Markle

The man Washington refers to as the American Conscience says Trump is an illigitimate president! - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Yeah, of course, he'd include that in his own biography! Who could make these things up?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:The man Washington refers to as the American Conscience says Trump is an illigitimate president! - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Yeah, of course, he'd include that in his own biography!  Who could make these things up?

It's CNN's bio. So, stop masturbating and show us the "scandal." IF it exists ...

Markle

Markle

It appears that even far left Progressives are outraged at the behavior of this Snowflake.

Anderson Cooper: If GOP Said What Lewis Did About Clinton, Dems ‘Would Be Up In Arms’
by IAN HANCHETT13 Jan 2017

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” host Anderson Cooper reacted to Representative John Lewis’ (D-GA) declaration that he doesn’t view President-Elect Donald Trump as “legitimate” by saying “if a Republican had said this about a President-Elect Hillary Clinton, Democrats would be up in arms.”

Cooper said, “I get he doesn’t like Donald Trump. I get he doesn’t want to accept the results of the election. But, is this helpful in any way, to have Congressman Lewis, who’s obviously a highly respected figure for his civil rights record — I mean, if a Republican had said this about a President-Elect Hillary Clinton, Democrats would be up in arms.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/13/anderson-cooper-if-gop-said-what-lewis-did-about-clinton-dems-would-be-up-in-arms/

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Markle, I keep searching, almost everyday, for something human, admirable, kind, compassionate or caring in anything you spew here.  But it never happens.  Like I said some time ago, you truly are a disgusting creep.  No doubt that comment thrills you.  Eat it up.  Enjoy.  Talk about being desperate!!  LOL!

No, you don't.  I've irritated you ever since I came on the same forum as you.  Until then, you enjoyed almost free reign in posting your lies and no one challenged you.

I do my research and embarrass you.  Rather than changing your MO in order to do a tad bit more research yourself, you stick to the slipshod way you always had.  You falsely posted about John Lewis and I prove you wrong and I'M the bad guy.  Got it.

I grant you, compared with the Rev. Al Sharpton or Petulant President Obama's reverend, Jerimiah Wright, Lewis is a saint.  But is that really fair to anyone?  Saying they're than Al Sharpton.

The man Washington refers to as the American Conscience says Trump is an illigitimate president! - Page 2 Hitler11

Gee, I google John Lewis and scandal and can't find the scandal.  Enlighten us ...

Obviously he's either eating pure racist garbage from the likes of Breitbart, or has Lewis confused with someone else and will have to come back here and apologize.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:It appears that even far left Progressives are outraged at the behavior of this Snowflake.

Anderson Cooper: If GOP Said What Lewis Did About Clinton, Dems ‘Would Be Up In Arms’

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” host Anderson Cooper reacted to Representative John Lewis’ (D-GA) declaration that he doesn’t view President-Elect Donald Trump as “legitimate” by saying “if a Republican had said this about a President-Elect Hillary Clinton, Democrats would be up in arms.”

Cooper said, “I get he doesn’t like Donald Trump. I get he doesn’t want to accept the results of the election. But, is this helpful in any way, to have Congressman Lewis, who’s obviously a highly respected figure for his civil rights record — I mean, if a Republican had said this about a President-Elect Hillary Clinton, Democrats would be up in arms.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/13/anderson-cooper-if-gop-said-what-lewis-did-about-clinton-dems-would-be-up-in-arms/

This then is the "scandal" you referred to when you said Lewis was "scandal-ridden?" Anderson Cooper's on-screen remark in response to Lewis's derisive stance about the Pussy Grabber taking the presidency, is Lewis's great scandal? Oh . . . I almost forgot ..

Lewis, of course is black. And that's a scandal you will never forgive.
Why are none of us here surprised?

It doesn't get better than this! I slap your face several times challenging you to defend your derisive lie about Lewis being scandal ridden and the best you can do is harp about an Anderson Cooper remark. A remark Lewis had nothing to do with.

Ok, you're a disgusting racist-fascist and John Lewis is black. We get it.
The truth is, John Lewis is a revered black civil rights advocate and vociferous opponent of the rigged economic system that is destroying America. As I proved beyond any reasonable doubt, Lewis's history is free of any scandals and the use of your term "scandal-ridden" was

a total fabrication -- you lied.

Markle, your disgusting, outrageous racist comments and your continual use of lies in this forum hurt conservatism more than the liberals you rage about daily. Trump and conservatives everywhere are lucky to have you on their team! LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The subliminal leftist groupthink message is that he isn't a legitimate potus. Reality doesn't matter.

Reality, Trump stole the election via Putin's assistance.  Ironically, after spending years attempting to de-legitimize Obama's presidency with fake news claiming he had been born in Kenya, Trump's legitimacy is now challenged with real revelations.

The real subliminal rightest groupthink message is that the Pussy Grabber won the election and we should respect him as our new President, for doing so.  As usual to you right wing whackos, HOW he won doesn't matter.  Morality and ethics and real patriotism has never mattered to any of you, and never will.  

Ethics ... the one word the republican party dreads more than any other! [/b]

Most amusing.  Especially since it is you who was eager to support scandal-ridden John Lewis.

So Markle, our fascist-racist now attempts to denigrate a civil rights icon, a man revered for his long service as a congressman, and his forthright habit of answering reporters questions as honestly as he can ...  Pssst.  Lewis is, of course, black.  Markle says he's scandal ridden.  Why am I not surprised.  Why aren't you?

The man Washington refers to as the American Conscience says Trump is an illigitimate president! - Page 2 ShoutRacist

Harry Reid Brings In Scandal Ridden John Lewis To Campaign For Him

Harry Reid, using the race card today, brought in Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), a civil rights worker who happens to be black, to campaign for Reid in black neighborhoods of Las Vegas.

Let's see. John Lewis said that someone from the Tea Party called him the n-word as he was on his way to vote for Obamacare. Even though Andrew Breitbart offered a $10,000 reward for anyone to prove that someone uttered the n-word, no one has claimed the reward.

And John Lewis said this on the House floor: "Read the Republican contract," Lewis said on the House floor on March 21, 1995. "They're coming for our children. They're coming for the poor. They're coming for the sick, the elderly and the disabled." Lewis's comment paraphrased a famous passage by Rev. Martin Niemöller, who was in the resistance against the Nazis.[/b]

Are you ashamed of your source? Because you didn't provide a link...again.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:It appears that even far left Progressives are outraged at the behavior of this Snowflake.

[b]This then is the "scandal" you referred to when you said Lewis was "scandal-ridden?" Anderson Cooper's on-screen remark in response to Lewis's derisive stance about the Pussy Grabber taking the presidency, is Lewis's great scandal?  Oh . . . I almost forgot ..  

Lewis, of course is black.  And that's a scandal you will never forgive.

It doesn't get better than this!  I slap your face several times challenging you to defend your derisive lie about Lewis being scandal ridden and the best you can do is harp about an Anderson Cooper remark.  A remark Lewis had nothing to do with.  

Ok, you're a disgusting racist-fascist and John Lewis is black.  We get it.
The truth is, John Lewis is a revered black civil rights advocate and vociferous opponent of the rigged economic system that is destroying America.  As I proved beyond any reasonable doubt, Lewis's history is free of any scandals and the use of your term "scandal-ridden" was a total fabrication -- you lied.

Markle, your disgusting, outrageous racist comments and your continual use of lies in this forum hurt conservatism more than the liberals you rage about daily.  Trump and conservatives everywhere are lucky to have you on their team!  LOL

Show me where I posted anything racist.

I never said that he had not paid his dues as a great civil right's leader. That doesn't mean he can walk on water and this SNAFU of his is another scandal. He had the opportunity to put his money where his mouth is and he whiffed.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

This then is the "scandal" you referred to when you said Lewis was "scandal-ridden?" Anderson Cooper's on-screen remark in response to Lewis's derisive stance about the Pussy Grabber taking the presidency, is Lewis's great scandal?  Oh . . . I almost forgot ..  

Lewis, of course is black.  And that's a scandal you will never forgive.

It doesn't get better than this!  I slap your face several times challenging you to defend your derisive lie about Lewis being scandal ridden and the best you can do is harp about an Anderson Cooper remark.  A remark Lewis had nothing to do with.  

Ok, you're a disgusting racist-fascist and John Lewis is black.  We get it.
The truth is, John Lewis is a revered black civil rights advocate and vociferous opponent of the rigged economic system that is destroying America.  As I proved beyond any reasonable doubt, Lewis's history is free of any scandals and the use of your term "scandal-ridden" was a total fabrication -- you lied.

Markle, your disgusting, outrageous racist comments and your continual use of lies in this forum hurt conservatism more than the liberals you rage about daily.  Trump and conservatives everywhere are lucky to have you on their team!  LOL

Show me where I posted anything racist.

I never said that he had not paid his dues as a great civil right's leader.  That doesn't mean he can walk on water and this SNAFU of his is another scandal.  He had the opportunity to put his money where his mouth is and he whiffed.

[b]"Show me where I posted anything racist," Markle challenges.
Insert sound of toilet flushing. The SNAFU he's whining about is Lewis's principled, and honest refusal to accept Trump as a legitimately elected president. Apparently, most of America now feels the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum