Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mad Dog Mattis ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mad Dog Mattis ... Empty Mad Dog Mattis ... 1/13/2017, 3:51 pm

Sal

Sal

... Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel ...

... supports the two state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict ...

... will honor the Iran nuclear deal ...

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

2Mad Dog Mattis ... Empty Re: Mad Dog Mattis ... 1/13/2017, 4:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That is because ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis is encumbered with realism.

Dang, with logic like that, I could actually get behind General Mattis as SecDef.

I wonder if President Tweeter will ask General Joseph Dunford to stick around for a while as Chairman of the JCS? I knew Dunford when he was a 1stLt. I met him after I joined 3/1 at Camp Pendleton to be Air Liaison Officer for a year (1980). Dunford was a highly regarded junior officer back then, and it doesn’t surprise me he rose to where he is today. He is a really good guy.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Mad Dog Mattis ... Empty Re: Mad Dog Mattis ... 1/13/2017, 7:00 pm

That's cool to have known someone before they reached such important status... you really know him.

I have a very good friend in Pcola that was a rear admiral... I think he commanded the Nimitz? He's certainly one of the most interesting people that I've known. We don't talk military politics anymore... lol.

Here is his service record... I don't think he'd mind... it's a public record. I didn't really know it all. Impressive.

Highest Personnal Decoration or Award:
Bronze Star (2)

Theaters/Campaigns:
Vietnam

Aircraft:
A-4
TF9J
A-1
T-28
SNJ

Ship/Units/Deployments:
USS Nimitz (CVN-68) C.O.
USS Concord (AFS-5) C.O.
USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) X.O.

Associations/Service Organizations:
Assn of Nav Aviation
1st United Methodist Church, P'cola
NAMF
Nat Eagle Scout Assn
USNA Alumni Assn

Significant Achievements:
Eagle Boy Scout, High School Salutatorian, Naval Academy Company Commander and Varsity Tennis, All Navy Tennis Singles Champ. First Naval Aviator in USNA Class to Achieve Flag Rank. Naval War College Professor in Pensacola for 17 years. BS, MA and MBA degrees.

4Mad Dog Mattis ... Empty Re: Mad Dog Mattis ... 1/13/2017, 8:13 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:... Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel ...

... supports the two state solution for the  Israeli-Palestinian conflict ...

... will honor the Iran nuclear deal ...

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

It just chaffs you that President Trump is doing a great job and hasn't even taken office as yet.

Good for you!

5Mad Dog Mattis ... Empty Re: Mad Dog Mattis ... 1/13/2017, 8:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:That's cool to have known someone before they reached such important status... you really know him.

I have a very good friend in Pcola that was a rear admiral...

That is so cool, Pkrbm...

One of my foreign flight students, in fact, my second flight student after I joined HT-8 as an instructor in 1981, is an admiral in the Italian Navy. He was a LtJg when he was a flight student.

http://www.difesa.it/SMD_/COFS/Pagine/Amm_Cavo_Dragone.aspx?lang=en

It is good to see fine people rise to the top..... During my three years at HT-8, I taught 6 Italians, an Ecuadorian, and a Saudi prince how to fly helicopters. The Ecuadorian was fun--he could barely speak English, and he was also a good pilot. I tried practicing my limited Spanish on him when we flew together. The Saudi was a really good pilot, also.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum