Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump's Approval Nose-Dive

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/01/12/1619531/-Donald-Trump-s-Approval-Nose-Dive?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=1b54be4c01232388704f6dbb31c47a1c&source=email-donald-trumps-approval-nosedive&email_referrer=donald-trumps-approval-nosedive&email_subject=donald-trumps-approval-nosedive

Donald Trump's Approval Nose-Dive ChartQuinnipiacPollNovJan

"...The questions asked were as follows:

Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic about the next four years with Donald Trump as president?
Do you think that Donald Trump will be a better president than President Obama, a worse president, or will be about the same as President Obama?
Do you think that Donald Trump will be a great president, a good president, a not so good president, or a bad president? [I added great + good responses.]
Do you think Donald Trump's policies will help the nation's economy, hurt the nation's economy, or won't make a difference?
Do you think Donald Trump's policies will help your personal financial situation, hurt your personal financial situation, or won't make a difference?
As president, do you think Donald Trump will take the nation in the right direction or the wrong direction?
Would you say that Donald Trump is honest, or not?
Would you say that Donald Trump has good leadership skills, or not?
Would you say that Donald Trump cares about average Americans, or not?
Would you say that Donald Trump is level headed, or not?..."

polecat

polecat

If Obama was represented by the 2016 Russia Law Firm of the Year, Conservatives would have $hit their collective rectums inside out.

Stonkettle

Telstar

Telstar

My my how far the mighty have fallen, do you think it was something Trump said?  Rolling Eyes

Telstar

Telstar

His approval is dropping faster than the approval of the sub moderator, now that members see things the way they really are. Pitiful.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:My my how far the mighty have fallen, do you think it was something Trump said?  Rolling Eyes

lol! lol! lol!

Telstar

Telstar

Sounds like his approval rating is about to join head lice, cockroaches and Congress. Oh My!

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/01/12/1619531/-Donald-Trump-s-Approval-Nose-Dive?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=1b54be4c01232388704f6dbb31c47a1c&source=email-donald-trumps-approval-nosedive&email_referrer=donald-trumps-approval-nosedive&email_subject=donald-trumps-approval-nosedive

Donald Trump's Approval Nose-Dive ChartQuinnipiacPollNovJan

"...The questions asked were as follows:

Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic about the next four years with Donald Trump as president?
Do you think that Donald Trump will be a better president than President Obama, a worse president, or will be about the same as President Obama?
Do you think that Donald Trump will be a great president, a good president, a not so good president, or a bad president? [I added great + good responses.]
Do you think Donald Trump's policies will help the nation's economy, hurt the nation's economy, or won't make a difference?
Do you think Donald Trump's policies will help your personal financial situation, hurt your personal financial situation, or won't make a difference?
As president, do you think Donald Trump will take the nation in the right direction or the wrong direction?
Would you say that Donald Trump is honest, or not?
Would you say that Donald Trump has good leadership skills, or not?
Would you say that Donald Trump cares about average Americans, or not?
Would you say that Donald Trump is level headed, or not?..."

Donald Trump's Approval Nose-Dive Popularity_zpskht6x1y8

Markle

Markle

This is another reason the Polls missed the Presidential Election so bad and why they're not all that reliable.

Actual 2016 vote by Party
. . . . . . . . . . . Clinton Trump Other Total Quinnipiac
Democrats . . . . . . . 89. . . 9 . . .2 . . 37 . . . . . .32
Republicans . . . . . . .7 . .. 90 . . .3 . . 33 . . . . . 28
Independents . . . . . 42 . . .48 . . 10 . .31 . . . . . 35
Other . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .6

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum