Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Chief of Staff; "No Reason for Background Checks on Nominees"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

They cannot complete the checks because the nominees refuse to release their financial disclosures, just as Trump refused to release his tax returns.

Once money became speech, it was inevitable that money would become ethics.

This is the march toward unbridled corruption.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Why should they? There was no accountability or standards demanded of your dear leaders.

Yea team..!! We all lose.

dumpcare

Oh, but there was.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/08/cory-booker/booker-mcconnell-full-ethics-review-obama-nominees/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/17/AR2008111703037.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump Chief of Staff; "No Reason for Background Checks on Nominees" Rules_for_Obama_nominees

I know it's not news, but Mitch McConnell is a lying hypocrite.

RealLindaL

I guess they showed YOU, Pkr. Smile

They're right, btw. Everything about this upcoming presidency is unprecedented and unprecedentedly disturbing.

They didn't show anything except that both sides want it both ways... hardly news and not my point. The dems want full vetting now with hearings and floor time to filibuster... that won't happen however because they changed the rules. None of which is what I meant... I was simply referring to holding the dems accountable and to one set of standards... which I don't believe you did... particularly with the leadership such as Obama, holder, reid... etc.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:They didn't show anything except that both sides want it both ways... hardly news and not my point. The dems want full vetting now with hearings and floor time to filibuster... that won't happen however because they changed the rules. None of which is what I meant... I was simply referring to holding the dems accountable and to one set of standards... which I don't believe you did... particularly with the leadership such as Obama,  holder,  reid... etc.

This is just more false equivalency, bothsiderism bullshit.

Trump and the GOP have gone so completely around the bend, it's the only way their supporters can even pretend to participate in any debate.

The Obama administration was painstakingly meticulous about dotting i's and crossing t's.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Exactly...ONE SET OF STANDARDS. If you don't see that the Republicans are not following their own standards, you are willfully ignorant.

Sal

Sal

It's like when you point out that every single thing that comes out of Trump's mouth is a blatant, demonstrable lie, and they respond with an instance where Clinton said something that was not completely, factually accurate, and crow, "See, both sides are exactly the same!!".

It's just juvenile and intellectually dishonest.

Telstar

Telstar

If they need to check the background of Trump's picks they need to talk to the Mafia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum