Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clapper

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clapper Empty Clapper 1/9/2017, 12:43 am

same guy who told Obama ISIS was the JV team wants you to believe that the Russians are responsible for Hillary losing the election

2Clapper Empty Re: Clapper 1/9/2017, 2:40 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:same guy who told Obama ISIS was the JV team wants you to believe that the Russians are responsible for Hillary losing the election

Trump says he doesn't need American intelligence, he reads Twitter and Facebook. He also says he knows more about fighting ISIS than the generals. And he thinks the richest gangster in the world, a thug whose ordered countless murders of politicians, journalists and generals he didn't like, and who hacked into our electoral process, is a good guy.

No wonder you genuflect every time someone mentions his smarmy name. As Forest Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does."

3Clapper Empty Re: Clapper 1/9/2017, 9:22 am

Clapper is a liar. He belongs in prison for lying to Congress... instead he works at the pleasure of Obama.

He can't be out of power quick enough to satisfy me.

4Clapper Empty Re: Clapper 1/9/2017, 9:35 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Clapper is a liar. He belongs in prison for lying to Congress... instead he works at the pleasure of Obama.

Let's see if I got this right ... Clapper should go to prison for lying to Congress. And congress lies to all of us, all the time. Can we throw all those bastards in prison as well?

5Clapper Empty Re: Clapper 1/9/2017, 9:47 am

2seaoat

I am no fan of clapper. His exit only has an upside, but there is no confusion about the Russians trying to get President elect Trump in the office of President. I understand the motivation to hurt Hillary after she owned Putin, but my concern is the unknown financial connections to Putin's cronies. Until President elect Trump releases his tax returns to allow public scrutiny of his financial connections to agents of Russia, one must be cautious that it was not just revenge on Hillary, but could be something more sinister.

I cannot believe with the election over why this man is not releasing his taxes. It is known that he has business interests around the world. It is also known that no firewall has been built between those interests and his presidency. Putin became wealthy beyond even western scales of corruption, and we now have a President who has no firewall and can financially gain by American policy and duplicate the corruption of Putin, and do we live in a dictatorship where the public cannot scrutinize financial dealings. This is beyond troubling, and not one word on any media outlet. It is like the media has abandoned its duty, congress has abandoned the watchtower, and in a few days a person who can profit on the office will go unchecked. When did the 1% start the coup?

6Clapper Empty Re: Clapper 1/9/2017, 10:02 am

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Clapper is a liar. He belongs in prison for lying to Congress... instead he works at the pleasure of Obama.

Let's see if I got this right ... Clapper should go to prison for lying to Congress.  And congress lies to all of us, all the time.  Can we throw all those bastards in prison as well?

Hell yes.

I would hold public officials to a different set of standards. Corruption and lying are hanging offences.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum