Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHI TOWN! That Paradise! . . . CHICAGOLAND: MAN TORTURED ON FACEBOOK LIVE...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

CHI TOWN! That Paradise! . . . CHICAGOLAND: MAN TORTURED ON FACEBOOK LIVE...

4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Wednesday, January 4, 2017
A grisly torture scene shown on Facebook Live on Tuesday ended in the detention of four suspects by Chicago police.

Police Supt. Eddie Johnson told reporters on Wednesday that a video uploaded to Facebook on Tuesday by a young black woman was “sickening.” A teenager, who police found walking around on the street disoriented on Tuesday, was tied up, cut, beaten and harassed in an apartment in the 3400 block of West Lexington where the video streamed.

“F- white people!” and “F- Trump!” the suspects said in video provided by a local Fox affiliate.

Police said the teen was held captive by the suspects for at least 24 hours.
The station said no charges have been filed yet, but that the victim is recovering in a local hospital.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/4/chicago-torture-cops-question-4-after-man-held-hos/

Markle

Markle

Not surprising that my Progressive good friends desperately want to ignore this outrageous, HATE CRIME!

Imagine the uproar had the victim been black and the attackers white!

Revolting!

They don't think whites can be victims of racism... or are too dumb to see a thread created already.

See: Seagoat

Sal

Sal

Regrettable that the rightwing's agenda of domination by division has unleashed these virulent strains of hatred and intolerance.

The actions of deplorables should not be tolerated by society.

Hahahahahaha... now they wish to revise the practise of division. This is rich.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Regrettable that the rightwing's agenda of domination by division has unleashed these virulent strains of hatred and intolerance.

The actions of deplorables should not be tolerated by society.

"Domination by Division". Wow...how amusing since Progressives are the masters of divide and conquer!

For decades Progressives have worked hard to divide their base into pigeon holes and then pander to each individual group thus insulting their voters and embarrassing themselves.

Even Progressives were embarrassed by the behavior of Hillary Clinton. In the South, she would speak with a Southern drawl. When she meets with blacks on the radio...of course she packed her hot sauce.

RealLindaL

This is a hideous crime for which the idiotic criminal perpetrators should feel the full weight of the law and receive justice accordingly. Period.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:This is a hideous crime for which the idiotic criminal perpetrators should feel the full weight of the law and receive justice accordingly.  Period.

Why does it keep happening with Progressives perpetrating crimes against white men and women?

2seaoat

Not surprising that my Progressive good friends desperately want to ignore this outrageous

Dumb dumb........I already started a thread on this subject. As usual you are incapable of reading. Please show me ONE person who supported this hate crime.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Not surprising that my Progressive good friends desperately want to ignore this outrageous

Dumb dumb........I already started a thread on this subject.  As usual you are incapable of reading.   Please show me ONE person who supported this hate crime.  

Excuse me?

I started my thread about 18 HOURS before you.

Earth to 2seaoat, Earth to 2seaoat!

From your thread....moments ago.

four black adults torture and ridicule a disabled white man in hate crime Yesterday at 19:05

In seagoat bizarro world he only counts the time of day in this instance... not the actual day... lol.

Leftists lack any sense of fair play.

2seaoat

I never saw your post until it appeared AFTER my post. You are taking gleeful joy in an innocent person being a victim of a crime. Just like you want criminal acts by ISIS to be a feeder program for war and profit for MIC, you want to create the illusion that Chicago's crime rate is actually up from all time highs. It is not. This criminal act happening in Chicago or Birmingham changes nothing as the criminal intent of the perps was clear. Your agenda and propaganda do not change those facts, and it is funny how the racist on this forum jump with joy to see more racism to somehow justify their racism.

2seaoat wrote:Not surprising that my Progressive good friends desperately want to ignore this outrageous

Dumb dumb........I already started a thread on this subject.  As usual you are incapable of reading.   Please show me ONE person who supported this hate crime.  

Sooo... who's Dumb dumb?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I never saw your post until it appeared AFTER my post.   You are taking gleeful joy in an innocent person being a victim of a crime.  Just like you want criminal acts by ISIS to be a feeder program for war and profit for MIC, you want to create the illusion that Chicago's crime rate is actually up from all time highs.  It is not.   This criminal act happening in Chicago or Birmingham changes nothing as the criminal intent of the perps was clear.  Your agenda and propaganda do not change those facts, and it is funny how the racist on this forum jump with joy to see more racism to somehow justify their racism.  

Wow...REALLY struck a nerve didn't I. I see this time you served up a small dinner salad.

REALLY jumped off the rails again.

Cute effort to divert from the subject of you accusing ME of comprehension issues when, by your own statement, it would be you with the problem.

2seaoat

Sooo... who's Dumb dumb?

I made a mistake because I posted the story never seeing the other thread until it appeared after my post, where Mr. Markle said folks were hiding from that story. I did not hide and posted a thread immediately to discuss the same. The dumb dumb part was folks connecting the criminal act to liberals and progressives, when I have not heard one person support this criminal act. However, when a racist goes into a church and murders black church members in their house of worship, folks defended the confederate flag. Please find one person who supported these criminals. I readily admit a mistake. Mr. Markle and you run away from counter facts, and then post more lies. Terminating children or his lie that Abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood when it represents 3% of its budget.......stupid or liars. Your pick.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Sooo... who's Dumb dumb?

I made a mistake because I posted the story never seeing the other thread until it appeared after my post, where Mr. Markle said folks were hiding from that story.  I did not hide and posted a thread immediately to discuss the same.   The dumb dumb part was folks connecting the criminal act to liberals and progressives, when I have not heard one person support this criminal act.  However, when a racist goes into a church and murders black church members in their house of worship, folks defended the confederate flag.  Please find one person who supported these criminals.  I readily admit a mistake.  Mr. Markle and you run away from counter facts, and then post more lies.   Terminating children or his lie that Abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood when it represents 3% of its budget.......stupid or liars.  Your pick.  

A Progressives definition of IMMEDIATELY...EIGHTEEN HOURS LATER!

Are the perpetrators NOT PROGRESSIVES?

Your futile effort is duly noted.

Please show us where only THREE PERCENT of Planned Parenthood income from services is derived from abortions.

You need this taught to you again. PLEASE, start taking notes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum