Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR SALINSKY AND BILL MAHER AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO SAYS THOSE OF US WHO DON'T LIKE EITHER ARE MORONS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is not some right-wing rag blowing hard, salinsky. It's the fucking Washington Post.

"Obama's platitudes are almost more insulting than no answer at all."

"But they are no more insulting than Mr. Romney’s platitudes and unworkable promises."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/first-debate-is-fine-time-for-candidates-to-get-specific/2012/10/02/f4812ec6-0bf5-11e2-bb5e-492c0d30bff6_story.html

i hope they wear name tags so that i can tell them apart.

2seaoat

As I said in another thread....I do not care if President Obama is a card carrying Black Panther who enjoys having sex with elephants.......as long as his policies will not further steal America, but Mitt Romney is pure and simple evil. He is the puppet for further wealth transfers and the five trillion dollar tax breaks is simply wrong. Revenues must be increased and the people of this country as reflected in the Polls understand what Romney is.

2seaoat wrote:As I said in another thread....I do not care if President Obama is a card carrying Black Panther who enjoys having sex with elephants.......as long as his policies will not further steal America, but Mitt Romney is pure and simple evil. He is the puppet for further wealth transfers and the five trillion dollar tax breaks is simply wrong. Revenues must be increased and the people of this country as reflected in the Polls understand what Romney is.

You are delusional. because its obama who is stealing America. He is ruining America and everything that makes this country America. He has passed so many anti-freedom laws that would make bush blush. he preaches anti America to the world while apologizing for America all the while all he has done with any of hie lip service is make us weaker as a nation and more devided than ever.

I think I'll take my chances with romney. Ive seen what obama is about and I dont like it. he turned out worse than I dreamed he would be 2008

Rogue wrote:
2seaoat wrote:As I said in another thread....I do not care if President Obama is a card carrying Black Panther who enjoys having sex with elephants.......as long as his policies will not further steal America, but Mitt Romney is pure and simple evil. He is the puppet for further wealth transfers and the five trillion dollar tax breaks is simply wrong. Revenues must be increased and the people of this country as reflected in the Polls understand what Romney is.

You are delusional. because its obama who is stealing America. He is ruining America and everything that makes this country America. He has passed so many anti-freedom laws that would make bush blush. he preaches anti America to the world while apologizing for America all the while all he has done with any of hie lip service is make us weaker as a nation and more devided than ever.

I think I'll take my chances with romney. Ive seen what obama is about and I dont like it. he turned out worse than I dreamed he would be 2008

Again this boils down to the lesser damage that can be caused in the future...There is a record of what the COWH has done and will continue to do in a second term...Enough known to see this is the wrong direction so as Clint Eastwood said....sometimes it's time for the other guy to take over...

2seaoat

From the frying pan into the fire......no thank you. I will vote for Johnson....I will hold my nose for four more years of President Obama, but if Mitt Romney becomes president of this country......we have lost America.

The hate for Obama is mostly solidified around racial politics, but when a burglar sneaks into your house and steals everything......the thing on most people's mind is not the race of their next door neighbor, but how are we going to survive. Romney is America's curse. He steals with his 100 million dollar Ira qualified plan, he thinks Americans are servants in his French mansion, and to think as a Republican my party allowed this scoundrel to be our nominee........as Citizens United cuts both ways........we are serfs......we are no longer a free people when people can simply buy our politicians. I will die a free man. I will do everything I can to stop Mitten the Kitten from being President.....but more important I will do everything I can do to never let this happen again.....when traitors to America can be bought and paid......Citizens United must go.

2seaoat wrote:From the frying pan into the fire......no thank you. I will vote for Johnson....I will hold my nose for four more years of President Obama, but if Mitt Romney becomes president of this country......we have lost America.

The hate for Obama is mostly solidified around racial politics, but when a burglar sneaks into your house and steals everything......the thing on most people's mind is not the race of their next door neighbor, but how are we going to survive. Romney is America's curse. He steals with his 100 million dollar Ira qualified plan, he thinks Americans are servants in his French mansion, and to think as a Republican my party allowed this scoundrel to be our nominee........as Citizens United cuts both ways........we are serfs......we are no longer a free people when people can simply buy our politicians. I will die a free man. I will do everything I can to stop Mitten the Kitten from being President.....but more important I will do everything I can do to never let this happen again.....when traitors to America can be bought and paid......Citizens United must go.

bought and paid for? I dont know what your looking at but obama is buying the election again.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/index.php

I dont think you are emotionally stable at this point. Youre not making sense.

2seaoat wrote:From the frying pan into the fire......no thank you. I will vote for Johnson....I will hold my nose for four more years of President Obama, but if Mitt Romney becomes president of this country......we have lost America.

If you think real hard about it, what is really going to change regardless who is President for the next 4 years? No major changes. So even though a vote for Johnson is throwing your vote away, if there is enough, Twisted Evil someone in this country may wake up to a strong 3rd party. Therefore, after reading everything I could find on Johnson I also will throw my vote away and vote for him.

Of course I might vote for Roseanne Barr. How the hell did she get on the Ballot?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum