Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13. Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN?

+2
Telstar
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN?

Terrorists Slaughter 12 at Berlin Christmas Market, Ambassador Assassinated in Ankara=> Obama Goes Golfing

THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN? Obama-golf-82011
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/terrorists-slaughter-9-berlin-christmas-market-ambassador-assassinated-ankara-obama-goes-golfing/

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN?

Terrorists Slaughter 12 at Berlin Christmas Market, Ambassador Assassinated in Ankara=> Obama Goes Golfing

THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN? Obama-golf-82011

The ugly face of America's future.

THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN? Bdc3ac10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/terrorists-slaughter-9-berlin-christmas-market-ambassador-assassinated-ankara-obama-goes-golfing/

Soon Markle, soon and he will be done.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:

I hope so but my guess is that Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama will show up on Jimmy Fallon or some other Late Night Comedy within three months of leaving the Oval Office.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I hope so but my guess is that Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama will show up on Jimmy Fallon or some other Late Night Comedy within three months of leaving the Oval Office.

The Obamas do like hanging with celebrities.

Telstar

Telstar

THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN? Never_11

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

via GIPHY

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

via GIPHY

Prove Markle is a dork before he does again. lol!

dumpcare

How many of these country's come to our aid when we have a terror attack here? I haven't heard of one of them.

I wouldn't doubt the U.S. hired the killer of the Russian ambassador.

2seaoat

A big who cares. There will be terrorist attacks in the world. They will continue after Donald Trump is President, and this fallacious idea that President Obama is in charge of world terrorism, or even that the United States is, sadly are for the weak of mind. We need to continue to support our intelligence agencies who have done a pretty good job since 911, but this idea that we have a war on terrorism......that is laughable. We have criminals committing criminal acts which our criminal justice system and the international community's individual criminal justice systems need to deal with the criminals. Nothing more or less. Keep pumping that big lie, but there have been few times in the last 200 years which have been more peaceful and safe for world residents. The attempts to turn Americans into Mr. Markles who get their panties in a wad and twist their wrist and say......"oh my.....I am scared.....have the military bomb some civilians to make me safe." It would be a belly buster if it was not so dangerous and sad. Scardy cats selling fear.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:A big who cares.   There will be terrorist attacks in the world.   They will continue after Donald Trump is President, and this fallacious idea that President Obama is in charge of world terrorism, or even that the United States is, sadly are for the weak of mind.   We need to continue to support our intelligence agencies who have done a pretty good job since 911, but this idea that we have a war on terrorism......that is laughable.   We have criminals committing criminal acts which our criminal justice system and the international community's individual criminal justice systems need to deal with the criminals.  Nothing more or less.  Keep pumping that big lie, but there have been few times in the last 200 years which have been more peaceful and safe for world residents.   The attempts to turn Americans into Mr. Markles who get their panties in a wad and twist their wrist and say......"oh my.....I am scared.....have the military bomb some civilians to make me safe."    It would be a belly buster if it was not so dangerous and sad.   Scardy cats selling fear.

Lame Dork poster Markle looks for ANY excuse to criticize President Obama. No doubt, he will blame all of incoming president Donald Trump's mistakes, including the soaring deficits he will create on former president Obama. He will not say anything negative about any Republican of any stripes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A big who cares.   There will be terrorist attacks in the world.   They will continue after Donald Trump is President, and this fallacious idea that President Obama is in charge of world terrorism, or even that the United States is, sadly are for the weak of mind.   We need to continue to support our intelligence agencies who have done a pretty good job since 911, but this idea that we have a war on terrorism......that is laughable.   We have criminals committing criminal acts which our criminal justice system and the international community's individual criminal justice systems need to deal with the criminals.  Nothing more or less.  Keep pumping that big lie, but there have been few times in the last 200 years which have been more peaceful and safe for world residents.   The attempts to turn Americans into Mr. Markles who get their panties in a wad and twist their wrist and say......"oh my.....I am scared.....have the military bomb some civilians to make me safe."    It would be a belly buster if it was not so dangerous and sad.   Scardy cats selling fear.

Lame Dork poster Markle looks for ANY excuse to criticize President Obama. No doubt, he will blame all of incoming president Donald Trump's mistakes, including the soaring deficits he will create on former president Obama. He will not say anything negative about any Republican of any stripes.

Come on Z-MAN. Bush is still being blamed by the Dems.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:How many of these country's come to our aid when we have a terror attack here? I haven't heard of one of them.

Abraham Lincoln
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

2seaoat

Abraham Lincoln
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

All doubt is removed that Mr. Markle and this thread is foolish. Sophomoric propaganda techniques of association of the President with a terrorist attack in Germany, and then the connection to golf......yes you have removed all doubt.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:How many of these country's come to our aid when we have a terror attack here? I haven't heard of one of them.

Abraham Lincoln

So you're calling me a fool? I have always thought of you as an idiot so we're even. And that isn't too far fetch.

Did y'all notice how his ball is sitting up in the rough? It looks like it's on a tee.

2seaoat

Did y'all notice how his ball is sitting up in the rough? It looks like it's on a tee.

Good observation because he is using a driver from the rough. I think you just discovered a photo shop. Good eye.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A big who cares.   There will be terrorist attacks in the world.   They will continue after Donald Trump is President,  [...]  

Sadly, here again, we see that my good friend 2seaoat is demanding that we accept this radical increase in terrorism as THE NEW NORM.

As you know, and know well, Islamic Terrorist Attacks have increased dramatically, around the world, and in America since Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

After the act of war on 9/11/2001, we had no more terrorist attacks on our soil...UNTIL Sen. Barack Hussein Obama took office.

NO reasonable person can deny that we have today TENS OF THOUSANDS are being murdered in the Middle East and MILLIONS are now refugees with no home and no place to go.  The blame for this lies squarely on the massive failure of President Obama and his cabal.

Last edited by Markle on 12/21/2016, 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:NO reasonable person can deny that we have today TENS OF THOUSANDS are being murdered in the Middle East and MILLIONS are now refugees with no home and no place to go.  The blame for this lies squarely on the massive failure of President Obama and his cabal.

via GIPHY

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

Abraham Lincoln

So you're calling me a fool? I have always thought of you as an idiot so we're even. And that isn't too far fetch.

ONLY if the shoe fits but....

THREE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE KILLING AT LEAST 13.  Obama asks...WHEN IS MY TEE TIME AGAIN? Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum