Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE.

+4
Vikingwoman
Joanimaroni
Telstar
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Her servers were unauthorized too... along with her phones and tablets. The fix was in.

Wrong. It was allowed during her tenure. It was until 2013 that they forbid it.

Really?

PLEASE show us all where, until 2013 it was legal for all the State Department employees to have a private, hidden server for the storage of government property. Property HIDDEN from the government for the sole purpose of concealing their nefarious actions. You know, like all the payoffs to their foundation and deleting 30,000 government emails.

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE. - Page 2 Donations%20from%20foreign%20countries._zpsouohceaw

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Moron Markle. This is the first thing we learned in Criminal Law classes. INTENT is a key element of a crime.

It's virtually impossible to educate someone who is already convinced he knows everything. Why bother?

Vikingwoman

I know. He just does it to piss people off.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There are no email crimes.  [...]

[img]The FBI’s investigation found “27 email chains containing classified information” on a laptop that “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.[/i][/img]

Read this carefully Pinnochio.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation determined that almost every email discovered in a laptop used primarily by the husband of an aide to Hillary Clinton was a duplicate of previously produced documents or personal emails, a person close to the case told Newsweek. As a result, FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress Sunday saying the new emails have not changed the bureau’s earlier decision that no crime occurred with Clinton’s use of a private server while she was secretary of state."

And how did Weiner get copies of her emails? We're they made public?

He backed up their laptop not knowing they were on it.

Please learn to do at least some research before making your posts.  Pedophile Weiner did NOT back up their laptop.  He backed up HER PHONE, which he knew contained all those emails, onto THEIR laptop.  The same laptop seized by the FBI during their investigation into Weiner's pedophile activities.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

[img]The FBI’s investigation found “27 email chains containing classified information” on a laptop that “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.[/i][/img]

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation determined that almost every email discovered in a laptop used primarily by the husband of an aide to Hillary Clinton was a duplicate of previously produced documents or personal emails, a person close to the case told Newsweek. As a result, FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress Sunday saying the new emails have not changed the bureau’s earlier decision that no crime occurred with Clinton’s use of a private server while she was secretary of state."

Sorry my good friend, but the James Comey NEVER SAID that no crime occurred.

AGAIN, your desperation is duly noted.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Intent is a an element of a crime,moron.

Yes, it is an ELEMENT but it does not change the FACT that there was a crime committed.

I do enjoy Progressives boldly stating that their candidate, Hillary Clinton was too stupid to know she was committing numerous crimes.

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE. - Page 2 Too%20Stupid_zpst3wgz0ci

2seaoat

It's virtually impossible to educate someone who is already convinced he knows everything. Why bother?

Well I do know virtually everything, but I come here to be educated further. I have discovered that either age or health has diminished Mr. Markle's cognitive skills. When he did not even understand the concept of a managing broker, and denied there was such a thing, he confirmed years of my seeing his limitations in the very field he claims to be a professional. When he thinks the FBI convenes a grand jury, it really is silly to have an intelligent conversation about a prima facia case. I really take no pleasure humiliating someone who is talking chit, but when that person is that bore at the party who is spouting nonsense loudly and is disruptive of any intelligent conversation which is fact based, I cannot resist exposing sophistry and ignorance. Mr. Markle probably does not have a college education based on what he has posted over the years. I think he has good writing skills, but his lack of education and understanding of substantive issues has been exposed over and over again with an increasing frequency as he ages. His lack of truthful responses confirms most Americans opinions of Used car salesmen and real estate sales people.......puffing and lying becomes second nature and maybe he does not even recognize at this late date how consistently he does the same.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It's virtually impossible to educate someone who is already convinced he knows everything. Why bother?

Well I do know virtually everything, [...]

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE. - Page 2 Thatcher-personal-attack-512_zpsipdxian4

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
You're a pig, Markle.  There never was a reason for the witch hunt against Clinton.  In fact, the top 2 investigators of Clinton's emails turned out to have private servers of their own.  There was a concerted, coordinated effort by the GOP to destroy Clinton's chances for the Presidency...that was right after the failed Romney bid in 2012.  They haven't stopped, but they are as guilty, or probably more so, than Clinton.  And I don't blame her for wanting privacy in this hyper-partisan atmosphere.

How refreshing that Hillary came out smelling like a rose!

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

This gets old Moron Markle. Why am I wasting my time correcting a known liar over and over again?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-director-comey-says-there-is-no-evidence-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

This gets old Moron Markle. Why am I wasting my time correcting a known liar over and over again?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-director-comey-says-there-is-no-evidence-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

Quotation from the speech by Comey from the far left publication, "Time".

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

That’s what we have done. Now let me tell you what we found:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received.

These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified e-mail systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

http://time.com/4393372/james-comey-fbi-hillary-clinton-email-speech-transcript/

In other words, they found a way to bend the law in order to not prosecute Hillary Clinton.

From the far left Progressive site, Politico.

Democrats groan after Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch
The private meeting rekindles concerns about a possible conflict of interest while his wife is under federal investigation.
By LOUIS NELSON, BURGESS EVERETT and NICK GASS 06/30/16 09:04 AM EDT Updated 06/30/16 12:45 PM EDT

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-224972

Lynch says tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton was 'regrettable'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/lynch-says-tarmac-meeting-with-bill-clinton-was-regrettable.html

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE. - Page 2 8a58cadb-c1f9-42ba-9bb2-b771a79d7cb9_zpsdz3inm9w

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE. - Page 2 Last20word20for20you_zpslx2p6fnt

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:It's virtually impossible to educate someone who is already convinced he knows everything. Why bother?

Well I do know virtually everything, but I come here to be educated further.  I have discovered that either age or health has diminished Mr. Markle's cognitive skills.   When he did not even understand the concept of a managing broker, and denied there was such a thing, he confirmed years of my seeing his limitations in the very field he claims to be a professional.  When he thinks the FBI convenes a grand jury, it really is silly to have an intelligent conversation about a prima facia case.   I really take no pleasure humiliating someone who is talking chit, but when that person is that bore at the party who is spouting nonsense loudly and is disruptive of any intelligent conversation which is fact based, I cannot resist exposing sophistry and ignorance.  Mr. Markle probably does not have a college education based on what he has posted over the years.   I think he has good writing skills, but his lack of education and understanding of substantive issues has been exposed over and over again with an increasing frequency as he ages.  His lack of truthful responses confirms most Americans opinions of Used car salesmen and real estate sales people.......puffing and lying becomes second nature and maybe he does not even recognize at this late date how consistently he does the same.

An eloquent exposé of Lame Dork poster Markle, I might add. Seoat nails it!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE. - Page 2 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql
Regardless of whether an individual is being prosecuted for an affirmative act or an omission, an individual is only guilty if he or she had the requisite mental state ("mens rea") when engaging in an act or an omission. The statute codifying the crime typically prescribes the mental state requisite for a prosecution. For example:

If a statute defined burglary as breaking into the dwelling house of another with intent to commit felony therein, an individual could only be found guilty of burglary if the prosecution could establish that the individual intended to commit a felony.

If a statute defined murder as knowingly causing the death of another, an individual could only be found guilty of murder if he or she knew that his or her conduct would cause the death of another.

If a statute defined involuntary manslaughter as negligently causing the death of another, an individual could only be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter if he or she caused the death of another by failing to exercise that level of care that a reasonable person would.

Moron Markle. This is the first thing we learned in Criminal Law classes. INTENT is a key element of a crime.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Well I do know virtually everything, but I come here to be educated further.  I have discovered that either age or health has diminished Mr. Markle's cognitive skills.   When he did not even understand the concept of a managing broker, and denied there was such a thing, he confirmed years of my seeing his limitations in the very field he claims to be a professional.  When he thinks the FBI convenes a grand jury, it really is silly to have an intelligent conversation about a prima facia case.   I really take no pleasure humiliating someone who is talking chit, but when that person is that bore at the party who is spouting nonsense loudly and is disruptive of any intelligent conversation which is fact based, I cannot resist exposing sophistry and ignorance.  Mr. Markle probably does not have a college education based on what he has posted over the years.   I think he has good writing skills, but [b][color=#ff0000]his lack of education and understanding of substantive issues has been exposed over and over again with an increasing frequency as he ages. His lack of truthful responses confirms most Americans opinions of Used car salesmen and real estate sales people.......puffing and lying becomes second nature and maybe he does not even recognize at this late date how consistently he does the same.

An eloquent exposé of Lame Dork poster Markle, I might add. Seoat nails it!

I have two degrees. One from a private university and another from a public university where I transferred applicable credits.

Among all of you, none of you have been able to prove I was lying. I mistakenly started a thread which was FAKE NEWS. I wasn't lying, I posted a fake news thread and, when notified, I apologized immediately. I could not take it down, so I changed the headline to indicate such. I left the text so everyone would know what I had posted.

The rest is nonsense. One would think that 2seaoat and the others would know by now that their childish personal attacks do not bother me in the least. For some reason, 2seaoat seems intent on re-living places where I have exposed him.

Do I care about his denigrating my profession? Not in the least. He claims his son is one. Sad what he thinks of his own family, is it not?

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hillary Clinton's EMAIL CRIMES GOING FROM BAD TO FAR, FAR WORSE. - Page 2 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql
Regardless of whether an individual is being prosecuted for an affirmative act or an omission, an individual is only guilty if he or she had the requisite mental state ("mens rea") when engaging in an act or an omission. The statute codifying the crime typically prescribes the mental state requisite for a prosecution. For example:

If a statute defined burglary as breaking into the dwelling house of another with intent to commit felony therein, an individual could only be found guilty of burglary if the prosecution could establish that the individual intended to commit a felony.

If a statute defined murder as knowingly causing the death of another, an individual could only be found guilty of murder if he or she knew that his or her conduct would cause the death of another.

If a statute defined involuntary manslaughter as negligently causing the death of another, an individual could only be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter if he or she caused the death of another by failing to exercise that level of care that a reasonable person would.

Moron Markle. This is the first thing we learned in Criminal Law classes. INTENT is a key element of a crime.

No, you're just too stupid to get it. Read the articles again, Markle. HILLARY DID NOT COMMIT A CRIME. CARELESSNESS IS NOT A CRIME. NO CRIME, MARKLE from the head of the FBI. Nuff said.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

No, you're just too stupid to get it. Read the articles again, Markle. HILLARY DID NOT COMMIT A CRIME. CARELESSNESS IS NOT A CRIME. NO CRIME, MARKLE from the head of the FBI. Nuff said.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

http://time.com/4393372/james-comey-fbi-hillary-clinton-email-speech-transcript/

2seaoat wrote:There are no email crimes.  There never were.  However, you have an AG who wants to prosecute her.   Go for it.  However, anybody who is aware and educated and not a hayseed understands that no crime has been committed.  For over a year I have heard wishful thinking.   The election is over, and where is the prosecution.  Please wake me up when a jury convicts, but it never will get to an indictment stage, of course Mr. Markle thinks the FBI convenes a Grand Jury, and these things he posts are crimes.  They are not.  I have given a very concise reason why they are not, but mutton heads continue to spew propaganda and refuse to respond to the Supreme Court case which is controlling.  Nothing new here......just more propaganda for the weak of mind.
As long as Obama sits in office and his lap dog AG are still there, there will not be an investigation .... Things change jan 20, 2017.  You were wrong about Hillary winning the election and you are dead wrong about this issue. If no crimes were committed, then why have Petraeus and others been prosecuted for less? Nuf said. Your wench is going down. .... Just like she did in the election

2seaoat wrote:Dumb asz.......that is not a crime.   The standard according to the supreme court is intent, not negligence.   Do you even have the capacity to read a supreme court case and understand?  I have posted it four times, and I will not post it again for stupid people who cannot carry on an intelligent conversation.  
This is simple spam......nothing more.
Dumb asz... You've never held a clearance and have no clue. When the lap dog lynch and Hussein are gone its on. Intent doesn't matter. Ask Petraeus who gave someone info who held a TS/SCI ( Capt Broadwell). He lost his career for far less than what Hillary has done.

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Carelessness is a crime wench. It's prosecuted all the time in the military where TS/SCI is mishandled.

2seaoat

Carelessness is a crime wench. It's prosecuted all the time in the military where TS/SCI is mishandled.

You did not even read the 1940s Supreme Court case which clearly distinguishes the military standard, and the civilian standard which I have posted four times for any college graduate to read and understand. The dishonesty of posting the standard of gross negligence as an element of the crime when the Supreme Court clearly said to hold a civilian to that standard would render the entire statute unconstitutional. I cannot fix stupid, or the propensity for people to lie, but if you think I am wrong, I have waited two years for her to be indicted, I can certainly wait until February where the new AG agrees with you she should be prosecuted. Fortunately, that would be the best thing to happen. My biggest fear is that Donald Trump will pardon Hillary for her emails, which would be the most absurd attempt to create a crime out of thin air, and then pardoning the same. My guess that may be the play, but if I was Hillary, I would not accept a pardon and say clearly.......prosecute dumb asz.

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:Your wench is going down. .... Just like she did in the election

How misogynistically Christian of you, to select that particular term for describing a woman -- any woman.    Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum