Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Since Obama took office: Democrats have lost 11 Senate seats, 53 House seats, 12 governorships, 800 state legislature seats.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

After he is booted out the door, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama intends to share his secrets for being so successful with other Democrats.  Is that really such a good thing for Democrats?

Since President Obama moved into the White House, Democrats have been decimated all across the country.

Democrats have lost 11 Senate seats, 53 House seats, 12 governorships, well over 800 state legislature seats.

This is nothing NEW to Democrats, they just seem oblivious to the FACTS and demand they are right and everyone else, stupid.

From one of Progressives very, very favorite sites.  Their bible you might say.  So they knew of this A YEAR AGO and demanded they remain on their antiquated course.  As evidenced by...none other than Nancy Pelosi!

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 07:09 AM

Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats.

Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027317879

We can only hope that Democrats continue to demand to remain ignorant.  Notice, I didn't even use the word STUPID.  In spite of the fact that their own architect of Obamacare used the word STUPID to describe them.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I thought Lame Dork poster Markle told us he would not gloat after the election....

I guess he LIED to us.... AGAIN....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I thought Lame Dork poster Markle told us he would not gloat after the election....

Just following the lead of the Snowflakes errr...Progressives.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I thought Lame Dork poster Markle told us he would not gloat after the election....

Just following the lead of the Snowflakes errr...Progressives.

Since Obama took office:  Democrats have lost 11 Senate seats, 53 House seats, 12 governorships, 800 state legislature seats. Baskin11

What difference does it make now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum