Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lame Duck President Barack Obama takes ANOTHER Swing at WIDENING THE BREACH BETWEEN RACES!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR, Lame Duck President Barack Obama takes ANOTHER Swing at WIDENING THE BREACH BETWEEN RACES!

Well known, is the fact that President Obama has done more to widen the breach between races than any other president in modern history.

He just can't help himself.  Like Progressives here and everywhere he is still in shock that Democrats were so soundly defeated and is simply lashing out.

Being that this appeared on Trevor Noah's "The Daily Show" on the Comedy Channel, Progressives main source for news, I'm sure they saw this when it

Obama: Country Has ‘By No Means Overcome’ Legacies of Slavery, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Racism

by JEFF POOR  13 Dec 2016

Monday on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show,” President Barack Obama was asked by host Trevor Noah how he navigated the line between speaking his mind and sharing “true opinions” on race while in the meantime not alienating people.

Obama acknowledged the difficulty but added the caveat the country still hasn’t overcome its legacies of slavery, Jim Crow, colonialism and salvery.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/13/obama-country-no-means-overcome-legacies-slavery-jim-crow-colonialism-racism/

Okay my Progressive good friends, PLEASE show me the "REAL QUOTES" of what Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama said during this interview.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum