Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oct BOMB for obama, race rants

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oct BOMB for obama, race rants Empty Oct BOMB for obama, race rants 10/2/2012, 9:05 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans

watch it

OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH

TheDC EXCLUSIVE: A barely-recognizable Obama lavishes praise on Rev. Wright ... says feds 'don't care' about black New Orleans ... claims gov't spends too much on suburbs, not 'our neighborhoods'

Last edited by Rogue on 10/2/2012, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

I wonder how FT and the rest of the DEms are going to defend this????

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I wonder how FT and the rest of the DEms are going to defend this????

will be fun watching it lololololololol

2seaoat

heck....Republicans are done with the stupids......this was tried in 2008 and an honorable American hero John McCain simply said enough.....but no the haters think they are speaking for Republicans....nope....we are going to take the party back, and you can find lester's ax handle, but Republicans are finally going to be able to purge crazy, because the result is going to be a massive hit on the business portion of the Republican party who still understand what is good for business is good for America....and Reverend Wright dribble coming from the foaming mouths of Dixiecrats has hurt the party in two election cycles, and now there is a real chance they are going to take down Congress.....keep posting.....thinking people know the truth.

2seaoat wrote:heck....Republicans are done with the stupids......this was tried in 2008 and an honorable American hero John McCain simply said enough.....but no the haters think they are speaking for Republicans....nope....we are going to take the party back, and you can find lester's ax handle, but Republicans are finally going to be able to purge crazy, because the result is going to be a massive hit on the business portion of the Republican party who still understand what is good for business is good for America....and Reverend Wright dribble coming from the foaming mouths of Dixiecrats has hurt the party in two election cycles, and now there is a real chance they are going to take down Congress.....keep posting.....thinking people know the truth.

im not very clear as to where your going with your comment.

I take it you like it as it is the thriuth of how he really feels and this needs to get out there. I will do my best to get it out there. this vid just went viral @9 tonight. i waited up for it. its been aired all over now.

Rogue wrote:
2seaoat wrote:heck....Republicans are done with the stupids......this was tried in 2008 and an honorable American hero John McCain simply said enough.....but no the haters think they are speaking for Republicans....nope....we are going to take the party back, and you can find lester's ax handle, but Republicans are finally going to be able to purge crazy, because the result is going to be a massive hit on the business portion of the Republican party who still understand what is good for business is good for America....and Reverend Wright dribble coming from the foaming mouths of Dixiecrats has hurt the party in two election cycles, and now there is a real chance they are going to take down Congress.....keep posting.....thinking people know the truth.

im not very clear as to where your going with your comment.

I take it you like it as it is the thriuth of how he really feels and this needs to get out there. I will do my best to get it out there. this vid just went viral @9 tonight. i waited up for it. its been aired all over now.

He's talking about people like you,Chrissy-"the stupids".Don't get it,do you? You think everybody is falling for your smears about Obama.Thnk again. I do hope the republican party finally rids itself of the crazies like you.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Rogue wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans

watch it

TheDC EXCLUSIVE: A barely-recognizable Obama lavishes praise on Rev. Wright ... says feds 'don't care' about black New Orleans ... claims gov't spends too much on suburbs, not 'our neighborhoods'

This was taped five years ago when Obama was a candidate trying to curry the Black vote at Black event and Obama's hair was Black, not graying. Obama has not expressed these views since becoming President.

Slicef18 wrote:
Rogue wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans

watch it

This was taped five years ago when Obama was a candidate trying to curry the Black vote at Black event and Obama's hair was Black, not graying. Obama has not expressed these views since becoming President.

Im sorry. It doesnt matter that its 5 years ago. Its a racist rant because obama IS racist. All the way from Rev wrights black theology church for 20 years, to republicans are going to have to take the back seat on the bus to Billions and billions in reparations for all those so called black farmers. Theres more but I simply dont have time. I realize you wont admit it because you are obviously in love with obama as well. To bad. obama is going to get called out for the racist radical he is because he is destroying America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum