Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump now says he admires Obama and really likes the guy . . .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

He's spent more than thirty hours on the phone with Obama, and the guy with the dead rat on his head now claims the same guy he said was born in Kenya, and who fathered ISIS, etc., is a good man he can and does admire!

Will somebody PLEASE show us something Trump ever said that he meant?  Anyone?

Crickets?

Sal

Sal

I can't wait for President Obama's memoir regarding his life in the White House.

His account of his meetings with the Trumpster Fire alone would be well worth the price.

Sign me up for an advanced copy.

I'm sure Obama is a nice enough guy to talk with in private. He's obviously a very engaging speaker. Time will tell if he was as gracious as the press is promoting during the transition... or if he influenced Trump.

In the mean time... almost everything is talkingpoints and speculation.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This morning on Morning Joe someone commented that Trump is like the Lady Gaga of politicians. He is a performance artist, unfortunately one who now has A LOT of power as president elect.

First he meets with Al Gore and then appoints his exact opposite to head the EPA. One of the tools in his bag of tricks is to keep everyone guessing. So far he has succeeded with this tactic. When the confusion is over we find we are left with unqualified people like Carson for HUD or people who have been completely opposed to the mission of the agency they've been chosen to run like the choices for the Department of Education and now the EPA.

First we are guessing and confused and then some of us at least are resigned to his awful choices.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030 wrote:This morning on Morning Joe someone commented that Trump is like the Lady Gaga of politicians. He is a performance artist, unfortunately one who now has A LOT of power as president elect.

First he meets with Al Gore and then appoints his exact opposite to head the EPA. One of the tools in his bag of tricks is to keep everyone guessing. So far he has succeeded with this tactic. When the confusion is over we find we are left with unqualified people like Carson for HUD or people who have been completely opposed to the mission of the agency they've been chosen to run like the choices for the Department of Education and now the EPA.

First we are guessing and confused and then some of us at least are resigned to his awful choices.

I'm sure Lady Gaga wouldn't invite the comparison. She is actually a very talented musician. I can't say the same for Trump's statesmanship...unless it happened to be Opposite Day...or I was lying.

In fact, it appears to me that he's assembling (or has already assembled) the worst imaginable group of people to "lead". And I really do believe he fits the profile of a sociopath. BTW, Joe has been advising Trump on the QT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum