Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump's win in Michigan ... now they're finding many of the voting machines broke down!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I did answer you... you either can't or don't read carefully. Which is it?

Things that aren't that important to me get forgotten. Tell us again, and I promise I'll remember ...

Sal

Sal

He insists he doesn't like Trump, but he's been carrying his water for over a year ...

... sooooo, make your own determination.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:He insists he doesn't like Trump, but he's been carrying his water for over a year ...

... sooooo, make your own determination.

I don't know Sal, maybe he doesn't want to remind us it used to be he didn't like Trump... But I'll take your word for it. Pkrbum doesn't like Hillary or Trump. I wonder who he does like?

Sal

Sal

As this campaign came to its smoldering end, my fear was that there was a large pool of voters who would never admit to supporting Trump, but would pull that lever.

PkrBum is all wet.

I couldn't give less a damn what you think I did. You have no reference to recognize principles.

Sal

Sal

Told ya.

Markle

Markle

As was well known and accepted, the farcical recount has bit the dust.

RECOUNT HALTED: Federal judge seals Trump's win in Michigan
Published December 07, 2016  Associated Press

DETROIT –  A federal judge who ordered Michigan to begin its recount effectively ended it on Wednesday, tying his decision to a state court ruling that found Green Party candidate Jill Stein had no legal standing to request another look at ballots.

The ruling seals Republican Donald Trump's narrow victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton for Michigan's 16 electoral votes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-recount-sealing-trumps-michigan-win.html

Progressives and Democrats once again bite the dust.  

Jill Stein is still happy, she's had her 15 minutes and collected more money in the past six weeks than she collected during her entire..."campaign".

Hillary Clinton now has a record which will probably stand forever.  Who else can make the claim that they lost their presidential efforts by losing two elections three times?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:As was well known and accepted, the farcical recount has bit the dust.

RECOUNT HALTED: Federal judge seals Trump's win in Michigan
Published December 07, 2016  Associated Press

DETROIT –  A federal judge who ordered Michigan to begin its recount effectively ended it on Wednesday, tying his decision to a state court ruling that found Green Party candidate Jill Stein had no legal standing to request another look at ballots.

The ruling seals Republican Donald Trump's narrow victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton for Michigan's 16 electoral votes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-recount-sealing-trumps-michigan-win.html

Progressives and Democrats once again bite the dust.  

Jill Stein is still happy, she's had her 15 minutes and collected more money in the past six weeks than she collected during her entire..."campaign".

Hillary Clinton now has a record which will probably stand forever.  Who else can make the claim that they lost their presidential efforts by losing two elections three times?

And two and a half million more American voters voted for her instead of the Pussy Grabber.

Now when is the guy with the dead rat on his head going to bring us all together like he promised?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I couldn't give less a damn what you think I did. You have no reference to recognize principles.

"Well," as the Church Lady says, "Isn't that interesting?"  The guy in this forum who applauds the use of torture on captives, is now discussing the merits of having principles . . .

Pkrbum must be a real hardcore Christian, 'cause those people readily choose the Godly rules they want to follow and ignore the rest. Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum