Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Massive voter fraud in Nevada, where is Jill Stein?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=52242

RealLindaL

Redstatewatcher.com??  Who the hell is THAT???

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Redstatewatcher.com??  Who the hell is THAT???

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeeDog needs continual reinforcement of his fringe-right wingnut views, and the only way he can get this is to read obscure websites that nobody else in the real world will touch.

His candidate won, and he is still whining about voter fraud...... Sad   Rolling Eyes

It kind of reminds me of the spoiled child who demanded cookies, then cried because his mommy would not give him the whole cookie jar.

Massive voter fraud in Nevada, where is Jill Stein? Gumby11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Are you guys afraid that Hillary has most likely lost the popular vote as well? We know Cali lets anyone who can show up to a poll make a vote. How many illegals voted for Hilz? Hillary will cost us millions in a faux recount, but it is priceless watching her lose the same election twice!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:We know Cali lets anyone who can show up to a poll make a vote. How many illegals voted for Hilz?

You have zero proof. Why do you keep stating information that can only be found at the Alt-Right websites you like to read?

You and Lame Dork poster Markle decry it when a progressive poster cites information from sites like DailyKOS, etc., yet you yourself eats the main-course served at extremist right-wing websites on an hourly basis.

Then you come here, freshly indoctrinated with total nonsense, and spew it as fact.

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:We know Cali lets anyone who can show up to a poll make a vote. How many illegals voted for Hilz?

You have zero proof. Why do you keep stating information that can only be found at the Alt-Right websites you like to read?

You and Lame Dork poster Markle decry it when a progressive poster cites information from sites like DailyKOS, etc., yet you yourself eats the main-course served at extremist right-wing websites on an hourly basis.

Then you come here, freshly indoctrinated with total nonsense, and spew it as fact.

cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers    Just can't include enough of these in support of Z-man's eminently valid post.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I decry the DailyKOS and several other sites because they post nothing but OPINIONS. What I post are articles from other news sources and they display FACTS.

We do understand your desperation and how difficult it is for you to accept the results of this election. FAKE NEWS had you convinced, as well as Hillary Clinton that she could not lose. Due to health issues, did she not spend most of her time resting and studying?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I decry the DailyKOS and several other sites because they post nothing but OPINIONS.  What I post are articles from other news sources and they display FACTS.  

We do understand your desperation and how difficult it is for you to accept the results of this election.  FAKE NEWS had you convinced, as well as Hillary Clinton that she could not lose.  Due to health issues, did she not spend most of her time resting and studying?

Massive voter fraud in Nevada, where is Jill Stein? Bullshit-detector

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I decry the DailyKOS and several other sites because they post nothing but OPINIONS.  What I post are articles from other news sources and they display FACTS.  

We do understand your desperation and how difficult it is for you to accept the results of this election.  FAKE NEWS had you convinced, as well as Hillary Clinton that she could not lose.  Due to health issues, did she not spend most of her time resting and studying?

Massive voter fraud in Nevada, where is Jill Stein? Bullshit-detector

Do you have a mega-BS detector? I am afraid that the normal BS meters do not have scales large enough to gauge the BS that comes from Lame Dork poster Markle!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum