Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remind me to buy some Rice Krispies this week

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
othershoe1030
RealLindaL
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RealLindaL

http://elections.ap.org/content/kellogg-pulls-ads-breitbart-over-company-values

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

RealLindaL wrote:http://elections.ap.org/content/kellogg-pulls-ads-breitbart-over-company-values

Good to know, thanks.

2seaoat

As my cancer has advanced to the bone met stage, I am having increasingly more difficult digestive and mouth sore issues. Since I have been a child, I have always got magical digestive relief by eating great quantities of rice crispy bowls of milk and cereal which goes pop crackle .......and something else in my stomach......this thread is weird that my wife is making chicken salad tonight and I asked for a bowl of rice crispy to pad my stomach before dinner. Going to have to buy a chit load now.

2seaoat

snap, crackle , and pop.......just looked at the box......I love my rice crispy cereal.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:http://elections.ap.org/content/kellogg-pulls-ads-breitbart-over-company-values

You are saying that Breitbart.com has no values? What about the Alt-Right folks who read that site often and post articles at our forum making wild claims and saying they know the 'facts'? Do these posters have no values either?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

Strange movie about Dr. John Kellogg the inventor of cornflakes breakfast cereal.

2seaoat

The Road to Wellville - your stool sir, is pathetic

No, it is toxic.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The Road to Wellville - your stool sir, is pathetic

No, it is toxic.

A good putting in is a bad putting out. lol!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:snap, crackle , and pop.......just looked at the box......I love my rice crispy cereal.
I use to eat them....and Rice Crispy treats.

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:snap, crackle , and pop.......just looked at the box......I love my rice crispy cereal.
I use to eat them....and Rice Crispy treats.

Oooh, I loved those, too!   And Rice Krispies was the cereal my mom fed me almost every morning in summer (oatmeal in winter).   Prolly why I've always been fat -- all those simple carbs growing up.  lol

Sea, you saying the thread was a real coincidence with your eating plans, right?  That's what made it weird?   I agree. And I've been meaning to say I'm really sorry to hear about your bone mets, and now further digestive problems.   Wish I could fix it.  You're a trooper but this has to be getting really hard, even for you.   Makes me sad.  

Have some more Rice Krispies:

Remind me to buy some Rice Krispies this week Z

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You are saying that Breitbart.com has no values? What about the Alt-Right folks who read that site often and post articles at our forum making wild claims and saying they know the 'facts'? Do these posters have no values either?

Far be it from me to say. lol!

2seaoat

Makes me sad.

Do not be sad. I am living a full life, and today put three yards of concrete on our middle causeway to harden it for the spring floods. The concrete drivers have all watched me weaken, and have watched my wife and I work like two old fools. He asked me about my health and said how can you keep such a good attitude. I told him it is easy. I am in this beautiful environment, and I just poured three yards of concrete at soon to be 65 years of age, and spent an incredible Thanksgiving with my grandchildren. The hard reality I am facing is one year of life unless I can get to Holland to do the PRRT treatment. I am making an appointment with the doctor in mid December to see if I can reduce the pain associated with the bone mets, as I still refuse to take pain pills, and only take ibupropin once in awhile like Sunday night when my tailbone bone met would not allow me to be comfortable all night. Hell, the concrete driver said I looked great, and I told him that NET cancer is called the looking good cancer because it is not until the very end that you lose the weight and it gets nasty. Hell, I was in a bar celebrating a neighbor's birthday and I had my asz grabbed by a forty something woman, and had to peel another forty something off before Mrs. Seaoat went into Cat woman rage.

No, if Northwestern does not have a open study in January which I qualify for PRRT treatment, I will be dead before Christmas 2018. If Northwestern is approved and I am accepted, Medicare will not pay, and I will have to see what Northwestern can do to reduce the costs. Currently, the only approved American PRRT is in Texas and costs 60k out of pocket. However, after the procedure 90% of the bone met patients get relief in three to six weeks, and 50% have survival rates improve from 12 months to 48 months, another 40% have improvement in 30 month range and 10% are toast. So PRRT is very promising, but after my consultation in December, we will decide with the doctor to see if we can schedule Holland for the procedure. The dollar is strong and Holland is about 10k cheaper than the Swiss or Germans. It still is 20k and the doctor must analyze my octreotide scans to see if my bone mets will be receptive to this unique and ground breaking treatment in Europe which has been perfected since about 2000. Bone mets are usually a death sentence, but with endocrine cancer and PRRT, it can be quality life for up to four years. No need to be sad because I am playing poker with my life and it is thrilling. Mrs. seaoat was bummed out with the bone mets because she has read the literature, but she understands we have a chance. Teo, Neko, and Bob were not afforded that chance. They were hit blindside way too early. I have lived a full life and seen the cards for almost nine years this summer........I could be gone in a month, I could be here to see my granddaughter play sixth grade basketball. I am a person of deep faith that I am the luckiest man to have been stricken with cancer and challenges. I am a better person, and definitely a better grandparent.

2seaoat

I will be traveling, so when I do not post, I probably am still alive, eating rice crispy cereal, and clearing land. I hope the panhandle is still dry as I will be clearing land and do not want to get muddy. Hopefully, you have had some cold weather where the snakes have cleared out. With all my health issues, it would be quite ironic to get bitten by a snake which brings my story to an end. I think I will invite Pace to lunch at Chets in Pace.......nope.....I think I am a permanent ghost now that Bob is gone........plus I know I would probably like him and it would ruin all the fun.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I will be traveling, so when I do not post, I probably am still alive, eating rice crispy cereal, and clearing land.  I hope the panhandle is still dry as I will be clearing land and do not want to get muddy.  Hopefully, you have had some cold weather where the snakes have cleared out.  With all my health issues, it would be quite ironic to get bitten by a snake which brings my story to an end.   I think I will invite Pace to lunch at Chets in Pace.......nope.....I think I am a permanent ghost now that Bob is gone........plus I know I would probably like him and it would ruin all the fun.

At least being a forum ghost is optional and the smart way to go at the risk of being haunted. Enjoy some more rice crispies.

2seaoat

There were a few forum members I promised I would try to meet before my demise, but the central figure was Bob. I am still pretty sad about losing his humor and perceptions about life. I have just decided that it would just change my involvement on the forum.......I would have a hard time being a dick with people if I crossed over, so I will not and when I signed up for this thing and the PNJ it was based on the premise that we all would remain ghosts. I am so happy people did not remain a ghost with Bob because I think they proved what good people we have on this forum. I will always be thankful for knowing Bob, and having an opportunity to see some great people come to his aid. So it goes.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Boycott Kellogs!

As much as I liked their Rasin Bran Granola, Kellogs gets no more money from me.

I miss Bob too. I actually had a dream that he was back on the forum as "Discharged Bob @ Home" and his icon was a toaster with a bandaid. LOL

I don't think Bob will ever be forgotten. At least not by me.

Telstar

Telstar

Not so Breitbart is fighting back by calling for a ban on Kellog's by their reader/zombies. Not to worry, one brand will always be eager to appear on the Breitbart rag site.

Remind me to buy some Rice Krispies this week Specia10

Sal

Sal

Remember that time they got all butthurt over General Mills?

Me neither!

Wingnutz are so stupid.

Telstar

Telstar

They don't eat cereal, they eat their young.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:Boycott Kellogs!

As much as I liked their Rasin Bran Granola, Kellogs gets no more money from me.

I miss Bob too. I actually had a dream that he was back on the forum as "Discharged Bob @ Home" and his icon was a toaster with a bandaid. LOL

I don't think Bob will ever be forgotten. At least not by me.

No,  he won't be forgotten.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum