Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The primary difference between Obama and Trump: Trump's Corrupt!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Check out this video to learn more about our new President ...

https://www.facebook.com/moveon/videos/vl.1225720367451359/10153911834185493/?type=1

Do you mean like gun running to foreign criminal cartels? wiretapping reporters? irs targeting? ...etc?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Do you mean like gun running to foreign criminal cartels? wiretapping reporters? irs targeting? ...etc?

Are you saying Obama is as corrupt as Trump? Get real.

Sal

Sal

Historically speaking, Obama's presidency has been remarkably free of scandals and corruption despite the feverish delusions of the howler monkeys.

2seaoat

Are you saying Obama is as corrupt as Trump? Get real.

No, but the wrong questions are being asked. I think President Obama has been one of the best Presidents in the last 100 years. I did not vote for him. I did vote for Ronald Reagan, and believe his foreign policy common sense was remarkable, but his trickle down economics has all but doomed this nation to permanency in wealth inequality. A strong supporter who now is critical of his Presidency.

So when we ask the wrong questions about the failure of the Obama administration, I am reminded of T's consistent and correct ability to zero in on the key issue. Not the political mind numbing stupid that PK vomits repeatedly, but the core failure which goes to the core failure of America.

President Obama has perfected the murder of folks by drone anywhere in the world deemed simply to be a threat to this country. It is perfection of our denial of American Imperialism that we can kill anybody anywhere who dissents or fights our imperialism.

The real question facing the Trump Presidency is not the corruption of special treatment for zoning in Argentina for a Trump building, but will the military industrial complex drive American imperialism, as fewer and fewer Americans share in economic decision making, and therefore further consolidate wealth and control in America and the world, or will Trump honor his campaign promises to challenge the status quo of America as the world's policeman. Which when the ability to kill anybody in the world without trial falls into the hands of Donald Trump, will he use the same to advance the oligarchs and MIC agendas, or will he be crass and self serving on who he decides to murder. The truth is that America has become the bad guy, and President Obama no matter how honorable or ethical has advanced American imperialism, and has used power and the tools of the same to commit murder where if any other nation pursued those same policies, they would be before the world court for crimes against humanity. We need to start asking the right questions.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Do you mean like gun running to foreign criminal cartels? wiretapping reporters? irs targeting? ...etc?

Are you saying Obama is as corrupt as Trump?  Get real.  

That remains to be seen. But the Obama precedent has certainly been set to build upon.

VectorMan

VectorMan

LOL

I'll buy that for a dollar!

LOL

Jeez, what freaking world do you libtards live in?

Don't forget your meds!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum